I found Brown & Meek but have to read more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found Brown & Meek but have to read more

It's hard to see, will try to get pics in better light.

Meek comes after Brown, so I may be on the right track
    Attached Files

According to their respective appearances in the poem, you would be systematically on the right track.

Comment

Welcome back Prince Paco! Missed ya.

Comment

And odometrically.

Comment

Originally posted by elperro View Post
          According to their respective appearances in the poem, you would be systematically on the right track.
          Brown was first I saw, and ended with Peace. There were many others in between, but lighting wasn't good.

As I have gone Alone in there = Highway A1A
          Don't go where an 80 year old man can't go. Where do 80 year olds go, Florida.

Anyhow, Flagler Beach pier in Florida is interesting. I won't go so far as to say the chest was here. May just be a connection to Standard Oil, or Chris Pratt.

I really do intend to leave for 3 months, but this find was worth violating my vow of 90 days in the Hole.

Found this odd wwwh just down the road, and a Terrace, tarry scant, which I believes leads me elsewhere. I won't speculate on that yet.
          Attached Files

Comment

Florida! Not...

Comment

From here it led me to John Anderson BLVD. John Anderson nods his head yes and no at the same time.

I had wondered if Seminole Wind (begins Ever Since the days of old) was wwwh. It sounds dumb, but this has been nagging at me for weeks. It's a Treasure Hunting song, along with many other things.

I won't go in the Swamp, other than off Cardsound Road. I was there a week ago and found Bigfoot at the beginning of it.

Anyhow, I won't make a secret out if it. I think f's magic trick was to have people look in the Rockies, when the poem was about Florida, and perhaps leads to the Keys or even Dry Tortugas.

There's your pirate theme.

Attached Files

Comment

I did find an interesting business called Onsolve near Cooper Dentistry, made me giggle at the idea of it.

Comment

I can literally see several hundred things in front of me at this moment that are "brown" or even "Brown". Call me unimaginative but I'm still not going to dig around them for a treasure chest.

Comment

First off , let me be the ONLY polite member here and "Welcome you back to THOR !!!!" We thought that you were leaving us . So good to hear from you again .

On your thread , that is a wicked cool bridge you found !!! Where is it located and/or is it near any other clues or blazes?

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery View Post
                      First off , let me be the ONLY polite member here and "Welcome you back to THOR !!!!" We thought that you were leaving us . So good to hear from you again .

On your thread , that is a wicked cool bridge you found !!! Where is it located and/or is it near any other clues or blazes?
                      It is called Funky Pelican Flagler Beach Pier.

I wasn't there hunting, I was there on leisure. The closest thing I found on interest is Kool Beenz Coffee, "Cold Coffee in a Hot Cup" and a Bigfoot/Sasquatch sticker nearby. I also passed Daytona Race Track / Golden Triangle a short while later.
                      Disney World a bit later later, That made me wonder about the Disney Family home near Jackson, but more importantly the Champion Gate. I have a hunch about Nate Champion and Blaze of Glory in eastern Wyoming. It's good research. When I read about it, it told part of Bushy Bill's story that was used in Blaze of Glory.

Prior to this my main search area was Clearwater/St. Pete. If you ever want a real conversation about why I think these are good search/study areas I'll clue you in. It's not as crazy as it sounds.

I still intend to step away for a while. This stupid poem will drive you bonkers.

Comment

Love is like gold, according to this one.

And of all of them, only one was bold. A tribute to Grandma Duncan, written in gold at the very beginning..

Anyhow, expand your search area, see new things.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PrincePaco View Post

Brown was first I saw, and ended with Peace. There were many others in between, but lighting wasn't good.

As I have gone Alone in there = Highway A1A
                          Don't go where an 80 year old man can't go. Where do 80 year olds go, Florida.

Anyhow, Flagler Beach pier in Florida is interesting. I won't go so far as to say the chest was here. May just be a connection to Standard Oil, or Chris Pratt.

I really do intend to leave for 3 months, but this find was worth violating my vow of 90 days in the Hole.

Found this odd wwwh just down the road, and a Terrace, tarry scant, which I believes leads me elsewhere. I won't speculate on that yet.
                          Your attached image makes me thirsty. But I can't decide between Sierra Bigfoot, or Great Divide's Yeti...

Comment

So, if we were missing a word that is key, is Fun (funky) the word that is key?

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery View Post

So, there is a house right down the road decorated with Pirates. For wat that's worth. The sticks on the beach here reminded me of wizard wands.

If a Chaser is within 50 miles of this place you may find the goodies here if you see through the sleight of hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X