What would you do . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suzy View Post

Would that be a can o' pee? . . . tinkle, tinkle.
    After spilling that can around my territory, I fill it with rocks to make some noise

Territorial Pissings

Comment

Originally posted by elperro View Post
      First, I’d wonder why it wasn’t completely full. Then I would figure that the local snowflakes were still otherwise occupied with their avocado toast and chai tea, before hitting the trail.
      (edit: I’d also be jealous cuz I’m sure I would have just had a day-old bagel.)
      I would eat avocado toast every day if I could, but it’s so fattening. Yum!

Comment

Tornado LOL, that kind of noise could really piss someone off.
        . . . and if it were a fire, I know the can I'd pick to extinguish it.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post
          Tornado LOL, that kind of noise could really piss someone off.
          . . . and if it were a fire, I know the can I'd pick to extinguish it.
          Not sure where these golden ideas come from, but some may call it prophetic release.

Comment

I'd wonder if I was too late or too early....

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
              I'd wonder if I was too late or too early....
              Something tells me you were right on time
              After all you could just skip across them lily pads as everyone else had to use waders
              and when you have to wait er you will always be late.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

I never seriously believed that FF wanted any of us to be BOTG searching for his TC at nighttime (in the local area of the hidey spot). I don't think he ever wanted any person to step on cactus.
                Old Pilot - Forrest told everyone over and over that it wasn't in a dangerous place. The BENCHMARK post is the edge of the Yellowstone, edge of the Gallatin National Forrest and easement marker for for Hwy 191. 5his is why in Kpro'w interview with Forrest he he talked about easements. He also talked about sub chapter S's, as a hint for this spot. The word YELLOW on the sign and the subs for submarine because he wanted someone LOOK down when they were in this spot and find the U. There is a huge parking lot there. It's not a dangerous spot. After Forrest hid the chest and while walking back to his car, he laughed out loud and said "Forrest Fenn did U really do that?"

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

Tinkle tinkle under a canopy of stars
                  How I wonder what was in that olive jar
                  up above the river wild
                  like a 13 year old child
                  And she was like a princess for him, to follow him on the road to Florence.
                  Or “Once upon a while” in Idaho.

Comment

@OldPilot..I would still continue the hike but be weary of anybody around me,even if I had to backtrack.

Comment

What would you do . . .

park underground...

Comment

Or pretend to be a fly fisherman and go at first light,might have a couple hours before the parking lot gets to that point.I say pretend because I never fly fished before always been rod and reel growing up close to beaches.
                        I seen a couple fly fishermen out in my search area,if I run into them again I'll ask if they can show me the best way to fly fish.It's always good to learn new things.

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

The scary thing that came off the top of my head it shows how crazy I am
                          haha. i laughed so hard my abs hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Fennway View Post

I would eat avocado toast every day if I could, but it’s so fattening. Yum!
                            You could skip other items to compensate. Good luck trying to solve the poem, if that's what you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Hear me all View Post

Old Pilot - Forrest told everyone over and over that it wasn't in a dangerous place. The BENCHMARK post is the edge of the Yellowstone, edge of the Gallatin National Forrest and easement marker for for Hwy 191. 5his is why in Kpro'w interview with Forrest he he talked about easements. He also talked about sub chapter S's, as a hint for this spot. The word YELLOW on the sign and the subs for submarine because he wanted someone LOOK down when they were in this spot and find the U. There is a huge parking lot there. It's not a dangerous spot. After Forrest hid the chest and while walking back to his car, he laughed out loud and said "Forrest Fenn did U really do that?"
                              If you search there, good luck. I spent a little time looking at that place with google earth. I don't see enough support in a solve directing someone there. But I suppose if I don't find the trove on my search hike this next summer, I may plan to eventually stop at that benchmark thing at a later time if I ever am conveniently in the area.

Comment

. . . if i showed you my dark side

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxgZnVTyWRk

take a stray dog home day

Comment

Working...
                                X