Dictionary support for Isa Lake as WWWH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Must Listengood;n270901]

You mean "Isa" lake sounds like eyes a lake? Another good observation. Listening good did not seem to help me though, - I guess I'm no good at it.

Isa is pronounces "Ease Uh" like Easel only with an Uhhhh! Gonna make 'em say Uhhh, nu na na na.

Comment

[QUOTE=PrincePaco;n271773]
      Originally posted by Must Listengood View Post

You mean "Isa" lake sounds like eyes a lake? Another good observation. Listening good did not seem to help me though, - I guess I'm no good at it.

Isa is pronounces "Ease Uh" like Easel only with an Uhhhh! Gonna make 'em say Uhhh, nu na na na.
      I suppose it can also be pronounced Ice Uh, like Isotope also. Didn't mean to come in all high and mighty acting like I know things. The canyon between Lewis and Shoshone can be done tired if I remember correctly.

Comment

If you dip your toe in it , is it warm? Has to be physically warm.

Then if you don't have the next line " take it in the canyon down". You can't proceed with confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by flyer View Post
          If you dip your toe in it , is it warm? Has to be physically warm.

Then if you don't have the next line " take it in the canyon down". You can't proceed with confidence.
          I would be very careful listening to anyone other than Forrest on how to solve his poem.
          Missing context can make for many rabbit holes and that is no joke.BOTG anyone. Click image for larger version

Name:	Boot cropped.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	271952

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

I would be very careful listening to anyone other than Forrest on how to solve his poem.
            Missing context can make for many rabbit holes and that is no joke.BOTG anyone. Click image for larger version

Name:	Boot cropped.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	271952
            I am using the poem literally with logic. That is what the poem states. That is what Forrest has stated.

Comment

I am using the poem literally with logic. That is what the poem states. That is what Forrest has stated.
              How about 85% imagination, 13% nonlinear logic, and 2% (highly filtered) published knowledge? You'll have nice skin using logic alone.

Comment

It looks to me you are taking what K pro thought it meant and using the statement as some stamp of approval that the water is some how warm and can be touched.
                I was just trying to help you not take a wrong turn nothing more.Forrest had a way of saying things that sounded one way to others but to him were wonderful inside jokes.

Comment

Working...
                X