Cupid's arrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
    Let's quit loafing around dropping crumbs. Spring's anew and the baby ducks have hatched. Won't be long before they grow their own tail feathers.
    Those tail feathers growing in is probably why they take to the water. I imagine that burns their tails a little so the water would feel soothing.
    I know that's how I felt after a fireworks accident, anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by elperro
      Is it gonna be more of the same, a diet of bread crumbs until summer? Any potential ‘find’ is approximately 3 months away. Where’s my box of Wheaties?
      The search is over, being a poor old has been has made me grateful for leftover bread crumbs. After all, you just never know when one may sprout.
      Last edited by Star Shadow; 04-03-2021, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly

I would rather be shot out like an arrow or shoot arrows than have them shot at me.

The word Cupid rhymes with stupid, which was probably intentional. The very idea of Cupid is absolutely ridiculous and chaotic.

Cupid is kind of a small scale terrorist if you really think about it.
        He is a meddlesome little bastard who needs a taste of his own medicine if you ask me. Who would you make Cupid fall in love with if you could? Instead of shooting arrows what method of love injection would you use? I’d like to throw a love tomato at him and make him fall in love with a retarded chicken.

Shakespeare had one of his characters fall in love w an ass, how great is that? Aaahhhh Shakespeare...
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TJaNDBI87s

Comment

But it's worth it for some of us boys...

Comment

Cupid is an angel, no? Jesus is the answer. God is love. Humans are limited. My time is up.

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly

I would rather be shot out like an arrow or shoot arrows than have them shot at me.

The word Cupid rhymes with stupid, which was probably intentional. The very idea of Cupid is absolutely ridiculous and chaotic.

Cupid is kind of a small scale terrorist if you really think about it.
              He is a meddlesome little bastard who needs a taste of his own medicine if you ask me. Who would you make Cupid fall in love with if you could? Instead of shooting arrows what method of love injection would you use? I’d like to throw a love tomato at him and make him fall in love with a retarded chicken.

Shakespeare had one of his characters fall in love w an ass, how great is that? Aaahhhh Shakespeare...
              Sometimes I wonder how I became ensnared in TToTC and I think back to this line from one of my favorite movies, Wonder Boys.
              • Grady Tripp : Whenever I wondered what Sara saw in me, and I wondered more than once, I always came back to the fact that she loved to read. She read everything every spare moment. She was a junkie for the printed word. And lucky for me, I manufactured her drug of choice.

Comment

Working...
              X