Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Environmental Lawyer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Environmental Lawyer

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210401-014945_Chrome.jpg
Views:	487
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	270423
    https://youtu.be/3h6YTJFTliA

  • #2
    Here's your answer regarding this fellow.

    Comment


    • #3
      Josh, congratulations on your solve! What was all that noise in the background?

      Comment


      • #4
        A wilderness area means getting an environmental lawyer.

        https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/bigh...a/?recid=80618

        Comment


        • #5
          If we can believe what Greg says, Jack's attorney and Zoe's attorney are one in the same..... Now, I can understand on some level why Jack might want an environmental lawyer, especially if the chest was retrieved from public lands... But why would Zoe? As the executor of Forrest's will wouldn't she be better served by an estate attorney or at least one who specializes in probate law?

          Comment


          • #6
            The whole chase was about the environment, you all will see in the end, a bit watered down!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 1&Only1Trailblazer View Post
              The whole chase was about the environment, you all will see in the end, a bit watered down!
              You may be right. There is a problem we have that few people recognize. I didn't understand how bad it was until it was spelled out clearly to me.

              Nuclear Waste. We may find ways to deal with it for now, but how do we make sure nobody kills themselves 2,000 years from now. If someone comes across a nuclear waste site looking for Forrest Fenn's treasure, how do they know not to open it? The Fenn poem has demonstrated that we can't even follow directions in our modern language, how do we make someone understand 2,000 years ago.

              I can't read Greek, Latin or hieroglyphics, French, German, Russian, Mandarin and barely Spanish. How do you tell someone something so damn important like DO NOT SEEK THE TREASURE! when they want to get in that vault.

              Didn't mean to go off on a tangent, but it's a valid point and at times the Chase has led me in this direction. Go in Peace.

              Comment


              • #8
                Why is it that I must go? What are Iodine pills used for?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by PrincePaco View Post

                  You may be right. There is a problem we have that few people recognize. I didn't understand how bad it was until it was spelled out clearly to me.

                  Nuclear Waste. We may find ways to deal with it for now, but how do we make sure nobody kills themselves 2,000 years from now. If someone comes across a nuclear waste site looking for Forrest Fenn's treasure, how do they know not to open it? The Fenn poem has demonstrated that we can't even follow directions in our modern language, how do we make someone understand 2,000 years ago.

                  I can't read Greek, Latin or hieroglyphics, French, German, Russian, Mandarin and barely Spanish. How do you tell someone something so damn important like DO NOT SEEK THE TREASURE! when they want to get in that vault.

                  Didn't mean to go off on a tangent, but it's a valid point and at times the Chase has led me in this direction. Go in Peace.
                  There are lots of people who have been working on how to communicate to others, who may not share our language, the need to keep out of nuclear waste sites.

                  They've dreamed up spikes:

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Containment.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	271400

                  Cartoon Pictographs:

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	NuclearWaste_Pictographs.jpg.crdownload
Views:	183
Size:	121.5 KB
ID:	271401
                  Blocks:

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	forbid02.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	271402

                  And my favorite (given Forrest posted about The Scream):

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Scream_face_from_US_DOE_Waste_Isolation_Pilot_Plant_plan.png
Views:	176
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	271403
                  To be right for someone, you have to be willing to be wrong for someone else.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    WHEN THE GRIZZLY IS GONE/WE SHALL HAVE LOST THE/MOST SUBLIME SPECIMEN/OF WILD LIFE THAT EXALTS/THE WESTERN WILDERNESS/JOHN A. McGUIRE, FOUNDER/OUTDOOR LIFE MAGAZINE

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 1&Only1Trailblazer View Post
                      WHEN THE GRIZZLY IS GONE/WE SHALL HAVE LOST THE/MOST SUBLIME SPECIMEN/OF WILD LIFE THAT EXALTS/THE WESTERN WILDERNESS/JOHN A. McGUIRE, FOUNDER/OUTDOOR LIFE MAGAZINE
                      But what does that have to do with Hampton Sides?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 1&Only1Trailblazer View Post
                        The whole chase was about the environment, you all will see in the end, a bit watered down!
                        I think you may be right. The picture on p 146 seems to hint at this. The pictures of people celebrating around a bonfire might also be a hint. The Washburn-Langford-Doane expedition were sitting around a campfire at Madison Junction when they came up with the idea of establishing National Parks.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Josh Jordan View Post
                          Here's your answer regarding this fellow.
                          So I have a question : Is there a reason for your "weirdness" ? I mean that video did NOT explain ANYTHING whatsoever ?. It did NOT relate to any part of your allegations you have consistently presented . ?
                          You won't EVER answer a question straight , you don't even respond to insults from other searchers . Then the story you tell makes no sense.
                          Finally , you say you are here to expose 2 people for attacking you : BUT YOU HAVE NOT EXPOSED ANYONE OR ANYTHING FOR MONTHS You keep saying youre getting tired of it and will fight back to expose ????

                          So i guess my last question after saying all that is -Why are YOU REALLY HERE JOSH ????????????

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X