The slip ups by forrest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The slip ups by forrest?

The slip ups: Do you think it was an unedited and not available interview where F slipped up and Jack found to find the TC? On Jack’s YT channel, he was able to get an unedited and not available video, so is this how he figured out when others could not? Hmmmmm.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

I do not.

Comment

Nope, that unedited video isn't one of the slip-ups (IMO, of course)
      To be right for someone, you have to be willing to be wrong for someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by RahRah View Post
        Nope, that unedited video isn't one of the slip-ups (IMO, of course)
        Jack said that, I agree, but would it be another unedited video?
        “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

Jack said that, I agree, but would it be another unedited video?
          What happened to your interview with Forrest? I can’t seem to find it on YouTube..

Comment

The slip ups: Do you think it was an unedited and not available interview where F slipped up and Jack found to find the TC? On Jack’s YT channel, he was able to get an unedited and not available video, so is this how he figured out when others could not? Hmmmmm.
            I’m convinced that this is one slip up: “after the first clue, it’s all academic.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBJxGpKgJ0U (watch from 15:20-16:10). Specifically, watch what he does with his mouth at the end. It’s odd. It looks and sounds like he’s wincing because he knows he gave something away that he shouldn’t have. Later, at 43:55-44:05, he admits he said something he shouldn’t have.

And why, if the hunt was on premised on getting people out in nature to look for clues, would it be all academic after the first clue? GPS. Just do the math, and you’ve got the solve. To me, his reaction and just the oddity of the statement, given what the hunt is supposed to be about, gives it away.

Comment

Originally posted by Misconstrued View Post

What happened to your interview with Forrest? I can’t seem to find it on YouTube..
              It is there.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteOak141 View Post

I’m convinced that this is one slip up: “after the first clue, it’s all academic.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBJxGpKgJ0U (watch from 15:20-16:10). Specifically, watch what he does with his mouth at the end. It’s odd. It looks and sounds like he’s wincing because he knows he gave something away that he shouldn’t have. Later, at 43:55-44:05, he admits he said something he shouldn’t have.

And why, if the hunt was on premised on getting people out in nature to look for clues, would it be all academic after the first clue? GPS. Just do the math, and you’ve got the solve. To me, his reaction and just the oddity of the statement, given what the hunt is supposed to be about, gives it away.
                They actually rehearsed that part, where he was supposed to say he said something he shouldn’t have, that was staged.

Comment

Good question - and why would he post that particular video ? The unedited version seemed awkward, and FF seemed uncomfortable.

Comment

It is there.
                    awesome ! Can you please drop the link? I’ve scrolled through all of them but can’t seem to find it.TIA!

Comment

And to add to the original post. There is definitely a big slip up in the video that Jack uploaded which left me scratching my head for sure. I’ve only watched it 8 times lol

Comment

They actually rehearsed that part, where he was supposed to say he said something he shouldn’t have, that was staged.
                        Yep, I know what you’re talking about, but it still looks genuine. And that wincing earlier is just bizarre.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBJxGpKgJ0U

Look at 33:16 where Forrest says he wanted to die in the mountains along a stream or so......Is that a slip up?
                          and at 39:49 The treasure is not burried where you are going to find it...

This last quote could also be a slip up and could have some serious implications for searchers (IMO). I can imagine he regretted afterwards to have said this.
                          The question is if Forrest only says the treasure is not burried? Or does he say there are two locations: one with a chest with further instructions and one with the treasure chest?

Another slip up can be when the journalist refers to the house of Brown, with an immediate reaction from Forrest, stipulating that it was NOT the house of Brown, but the home of Brown. That is a significant difference: a house refers to a building, while a home of Brown can be a place (town or so) where the Brown family was “at home”.
                          Last edited by jan_v60; 04-01-2021, 02:51 PM. Reason: Another slip up

Comment

Two things I found interesting in the JS unedited video:

1 - that he also put sealed olive jars with his bio into the bronze jars he hid - it stands to reason he could have multiple of these on hand. The unopened olive jar in the chest images from the attorney's office is the most frustrating part to me. Gold is great, but I've always the Steve Harvey 'rest of the story' that, IMO, is in the bio. It would have been the first thing I opened! Conspiracy theory?

2 - is this the interview that he later mentions he wished he hadn't said something? It has always seemed like that was in relation to his comment about what he would see if he were at the location - he mentions smelling pinyon nuts and sage - but aren't the elevations where these two overlap very small?

3 - I agree about the 'academic' comment. He does seem to wince - or rather 'teeth suck'.

Comment

No. He had figured out the general location within just a few weeks (according to him) and almost found it during his first trip (summer of 2018). He didn't do the FOIAs until later in 2018 and didn't get the New Mexico video until later in 2018 (November)

Comment

Working...
                              X