Coincidence vs Convenience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suzy View Post

Fate or coincidence, this one's just eery.
    Yup . My mind could not wrap around the fact how much preparation nor the amount of calculated foresight would have been necessary . Amazing stuff if planned .

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery View Post

Yup . My mind could not wrap around the fact how much preparation nor the amount of calculated foresight would have been necessary . Amazing stuff if planned .
      agreed. But like any good magician ..... where’s the prestige to this trick?

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post

Yes because anagramming is heresy. And all anagrammers are going to hell, do not pass go do not collect $200.. You’re an idiot, Old Pilot.
        kpro
        If you were to do a show with both Old Pilot and Anna Graham I would definitely watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post
          kpro
          If you were to do a show with both Old Pilot and Anna Graham I would definitely watch it.
          Can I referee ?

Comment

Originally posted by searcher2342 View Post

Can I referee ?
            I'm posting with some reluctance (considering the value of doing so at this time), but want to point out that my intention in my last (before now) posting was to say that anagramming is not a conversion of numbers to letters or letters to numbers. Anagramming is simply re-arranging letters.

Comment

If any old timers watched, What’s My Line, numerous times I said, no way is it that the guy, but it was...
              Last edited by 1&Only1Trailblazer; 03-31-2021, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

I'm posting with some reluctance (considering the value of doing so at this time), but want to point out that my intention in my last (before now) posting was to say that anagramming is not a conversion of numbers to letters or letters to numbers. Anagramming is simply re-arranging letters.
                I agree. At one time I thought anagramming might be involved, however replacing numbers with letters and then anagramming would be a cypher and I think Forrest ruled that out.

What I should have said in my original comment is that I have little interest in watching shows with the so called "chase celebrities". I think it would be much more entertaining to have a show with chase personalities like you and Anna Graham.

Comment

Your pushing your agenda again. It's sorta comedy at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post

I agree. At one time I thought anagramming might be involved, however replacing numbers with letters and then anagramming would be a cypher and I think Forrest ruled that out.

What I should have said in my original comment is that I have little interest in watching shows with the so called "chase celebrities". I think it would be much more entertaining to have a show with chase personalities like you and Anna Graham.
                    How can you be serious about your 1st sentence/line ? --f's comment on ciphers only referred to the poem, not an email address released to search
                    community after the treasure was retrieved. Also, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't 'Jacks' email address released after f's demise ? (In any
                    case, my 1st point is fact).
                    Additionally, if you wish to determine the true solution to the poem, then you'll almost certainly require anagramming, if only for a confirmer.

Comment

Working...
                    X