No announcement yet.

Top Conspiracy theories to Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by UNtitleD Brave; 04-15-2021, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

The BSer, CUer continues to spout his 'agenderized' garbage !
      And if I'm ff, then you AREN'T Dal N !
      Dal is better looking.

Comment

Last edited by UNtitleD Brave; 04-15-2021, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

Says the man his-self ! aha,aha,aha.
          Dal is handsome, dapper and very clever!

Comment

I would still be my last dollar with confidence that the chest was not located in Wyoming.....but near the border in Montana.....I think that is in part what Forrest meant when he said it is not all that it seems.....remember first only said something like.....the finder and I have agreed to say:......also Jack almost certainly had his name "taken down" by the Yellowstone Rangers....he broke several rules in retrieving the chest and wants to distance himself from the final location.

Comment

The Top Book of All, for little Masters and Misses. ( 1760 )

I'll tell you a story,
              About Jack a Nory,
              And now my story's begun;
              I'll tell you another,
              Of Jack and his brother,
              And now my story is done.

Comment

Originally posted by NadiyaM View Post
                I would still be my last dollar with confidence that the chest was not located in Wyoming.....but near the border in Montana.....
                Are you basing this on the variance in the actual border and 45th parallel written in the Wyoming Constitution, or do you have another angle?

Comment

I’m not saying Mr. Foff was right, but there were mudslides by Pahaska that shut down the east gate in 2012. That could be how “the blaze was damaged early on in the search.” And how jack knew to look for a damaged blaze. I’m still combing the book to try to find the hint he found that pointed him to what the blaze was though.

Comment

I don't think Jack is being honest in how he figured out where FF wanted to die. Some slip up? That nobody else caught out of the thousands or tens of thousands of people that viewed those FF interviews?

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post
                      I don't think Jack is being honest in how he figured out where FF wanted to die. Some slip up? That nobody else caught out of the thousands or tens of thousands of people that viewed those FF interviews?
                      I think he was honest, because figuring out where Forrest wanted to die makes understanding the chase a lot easier.
                      To be right for someone, you have to be willing to be wrong for someone else.

Comment

Once again, you've proven your lack of commitment to the truth Kristie..

HOW MUCH WERE YOU PAID??

Comment

Originally posted by BigOnus View Post

Dal is handsome, dapper and very clever!
                          Seems like you're the founding member for the 'Dal appreciation society' haha ! Gotta add, I won't be joining.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Jordan View Post
                            Once again, you've proven your lack of commitment to the truth Kristie..

HOW MUCH WERE YOU PAID??
                            Zero. Well, actually after I spent hundreds of hours on a fundraiser for a searcher who lost her home in the California wildfires, Forrest gave me a book. Two actually.

refocus and cut it out or be gone.
                            “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Don't be spooked by the experts nor fooled by genius. I had a pleasant day with Forrest reminiscing old times, he seemed surprised.
                              https://youtu.be/gIVgUjj6RxU
                              The triumphs and the frauds, the treasure and facts. I wish you all, true and false, a very pleasant good evening.

Comment

Originally posted by BigOnus View Post
                                Jack was kidnapped by f, thats why noone has seen him. Think about it, he is missing.

F then stole the chest, took it back to the spot and threw himself on it, sulking.

Only Willie knows where f and the chest are. We find the dog, were onto a winner. A man on the run makes mistakes, like buying the same dog food. We can use dog, indirectly, to find the bones.
                                LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X