Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Conspiracy theories to Date

Top Conspiracy theories, add yours if I missed it:

1. F knew he was dying, either f knew Jack (or someone F knew someone who did) to retrieve before F passed.
    2. F retrieved the chest (or Shiloh) and Jack is just a front man.
    3. Jack purchased the chest from the website that claimed they found it and moved it, and if you paid the $$$ in escrow, you get the chest.

Others?????
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

How about 265 genuine eagle/double eagle gold coins weighs roughly 19.8 lbs. Are we to believe the remaining contents weighed less than 2?

Comment

Forrest was hacked/phished.

Comment

4. Jack recognized a slip up in a Forrest Fenn interview and that pointed him to where Forrest wanted to die, so he wandered around the mountains for 25 total days until a fake blaze redirected him to the actual broken blaze, where he found the treasure which, like the blaze, was already severely compromised after only 10 years in the Rockies, even though Forrest spent decades designing his master plan so that the treasure might still be found in hundreds, if not thousands of years.

Comment

5. Jack was close and knew how to read Forrest's scrapbooks like no one else would figure out until much later. In Forrest's last scrapbook, the one where he first introduces Ellert Kosky (not the one he gave you guys at Fenn Finale), he mentions an encounter when he was 12 years old with the actor Wallace Beery. This is where it gets funny. 12 year old Forrest would make that year 1942. If you go look at Wallace Beery's films, the only film he released in 1942 was called "Jackass Mail." Not kidding. Beery's last film he played the eponymous role in a movie titled "Big Jack." Forrest flagged Jack down with that scrapbook and basically confirmed Jack's location was correct in this subtle and humorous way. Knowing that your location is correct, by properly interpreting this scrapbook, would have given Jack all the confidence in the world to continue searching his location, even if he had missed a clue or two but was in the right place. Since this is exactly what happened, this scrapbook would only have made sense to Jack himself and no other searchers until Jack's identity came out. Even then, it took me some time to figure that shit out.

Comment

Originally posted by June Did Everything Right View Post
            5. Jack was close and knew how to read Forrest's scrapbooks like no one else would figure out until much later. In Forrest's last scrapbook, the one where he first introduces Ellert Kosky (not the one he gave you guys at Fenn Finale), he mentions an encounter when he was 12 years old with the actor Wallace Beery. This is where it gets funny. 12 year old Forrest would make that year 1942. If you go look at Wallace Beery's films, the only film he released in 1942 was called "Jackass Mail." Not kidding. Beery's last film he played the eponymous role in a movie titled "Big Jack." Forrest flagged Jack down with that scrapbook and basically confirmed Jack's location was correct in this subtle and humorous way. Knowing that your location is correct, by properly interpreting this scrapbook, would have given Jack all the confidence in the world to continue searching his location, even if he had missed a clue or two but was in the right place. Since this is exactly what happened, this scrapbook would only have made sense to Jack himself and no other searchers until Jack's identity came out. Even then, it took me some time to figure that shit out.
            Except Jack said the scrapbooks didn’t contain hints.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideons Gate View Post

Well, maybe none of them until the last few where he's basically signaling to Jack personally. Especially the post where Forrest called his dog Willie the r word. If I was Jack and I knew that my name was in some of those scrapbooks, I'd say "Scrapbooks didn't have hints" too. But clearly this one did.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideons Gate View Post

Someone asked him on Opposite Day. Gotta keep the days straight.

Comment

Originally posted by CardanoBlockchain View Post
                  How about 265 genuine eagle/double eagle gold coins weighs roughly 19.8 lbs. Are we to believe the remaining contents weighed less than 2?
                  A Cash outside of the Cache? Johnny would be jealous!

Comment

Originally posted by CardanoBlockchain View Post
                    Well, some of those coins are half ounce, not a full ounce.

Comment

Originally posted by June Did Everything Right View Post
                      I agree with this. He also talked about the damaged trap that he and Skippy built, which could be referring to the blaze. It would make good sense to go through those last scrapbooks and try to tie them to Jack.

He put out the bat signal to end it. Which is what we all thought he was doing. Those scrapbooks meant no sense to me....but I bet they did for Jack.

Comment

Last edited by UNtitleD Brave; 04-15-2021, 07:28 PM.

Comment

My second best theory: Dal went to the true solve spot way before Jack appeared on the scene (& it WASN'T in WY !).

Comment

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post
                            My Top theory: f IS alive (& he's posting !)
                            You are Forrest Fenn.
                            $1000 cash prize - The Hint of Riches - Forrest Fenn's Treasure Hunt

Comment

Jack was kidnapped by f, thats why noone has seen him. Think about it, he is missing.

F then stole the chest, took it back to the spot and threw himself on it, sulking.

Only Willie knows where f and the chest are. We find the dog, were onto a winner. A man on the run makes mistakes, like buying the same dog food. We can use dog, indirectly, to find the bones.
                              $1000 cash prize - The Hint of Riches - Forrest Fenn's Treasure Hunt

Comment

Working...
                              X