Santa Fe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fenndery View Post

Since that is the actual state of things , why on earth are chase personalities "all of a sudden" taking trips to a shut down ghost town ?? For vacation ? For recon? for NOT fun times ? WTAF?
    I was just thinking the same thing, funny how that works, eh? Jason & Sacha were there a couple of weeks ago, so were some others. This should be interesting.

Click image for larger version

Name:	imagesc.jpg
Views:	440
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	269972
    Last edited by RahRah; 03-30-2021, 02:41 PM.
    To be right for someone, you have to be willing to be wrong for someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post

Did he answer form the other side?
      Depends on if the bell was rung
      Last edited by DanNun; 03-30-2021, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Any Breaking News from Santa Fe? Was Jack in town?

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
          Just returned from Santa Fe. Interesting trip. We will be doing a show this week (I hope) to give all the updates.
          We have been told to leave the Fenn Family alone, I hope people (Searchers) are following the rules!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hillbealy View Post

We have been told to leave the Fenn Family alone, I hope people (Searchers) are following the rules!!!
            Going to Santa Fe doesn't mean you're bothering the Fenn family; don't make assumptions that any going there has even been in touch with them.

Comment

Originally posted by nomadicMadman View Post
              Any Breaking News from Santa Fe? Was Jack in town?
              Jack posted he was going to Porto Rico

Comment

Maybe Shilo called Kpro and wanted to thank her for all her hard work. So, a visit would be in order. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by RahRah View Post

Jack posted he was going to Porto Rico
                  Where did he post that????
                  “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Where did he post that????
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	stuef_FB.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	270329

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	stuef_FB.jpg Views:	11 Size:	39.8 KB ID:	270329
                      Looks like a fake account. Isn't it Puerto Rico, not Porto??

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post

Looks like a fake account. Isn't it Puerto Rico, not Porto??
                        It may be fake, not sure these days, so I keep track of the various posts made no matter. And yes, it's Puerto Rico, but keep in mind the island's name was changed to Porto Rico by the United States after the Treaty of Paris of 1898. The anglicized name was used by the U.S. government and private enterprises. The name was changed back to Puerto Rico in 1931 by a joint resolution in Congress introduced by Félix Córdova Dávila.

Comment

“Chase personalaities”.... lol
                          if you aren't a Chase personality I don't know who is

Comment

My Father blasted out corral for that Port in Porto Rico. He was an enlisted engineer ( heavy explosive demolition) for the US Marine Corp, 23 years, Semper Fi.
                            Enjoy the Harbor Jack and the sunshine, and the CIA and FBI can keep the flow of drugs coming to our wonderful USA, business as usual...

Comment

Going to Santa Fe doesn't mean you're bothering the Fenn family; don't make assumptions that any going there has even been in touch with them.
                              No assumptions needed, I only quoted what Kpro has said , Leave the Fenn family alone. RahRah do you think the upper searchers ever stopped trying to communicating with Forrest Fenn when we were all told not to email him and let him rest. I think we should all respect each other and respect the Fenn Family and all follow the same rules. Do you have other ideas. Hillbealy

Comment

Originally posted by Hillbealy View Post

No assumptions needed, I only quoted what Kpro has said , Leave the Fenn family alone. RahRah do you think the upper searchers ever stopped trying to communicating with Forrest Fenn when we were all told not to email him and let him rest. I think we should all respect each other and respect the Fenn Family and all follow the same rules. Do you have other ideas. Hillbealy
                                I stopped emailing him when that went out, and Forrest emailed me and asked me why I hadn’t been in contact for a while. I told him he asked us not to. He said, I was his friend so that didn’t count and ws not directed to me. Nelika was on our show and he did the exact same thing to her. Some searchers are bitter over this, as I can tell from your post and tone you are as well, but it was up to Forrest who he was friends with and who he specifically asked to keep messaging and visiting him.
                                “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X