Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erskine update

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Erskine update

    Erskine has paid the filing fee for his appeal within the deadline and so it appears there will be more news on an appeal forthcoming.

  • #2
    Was he ordered by the court to pay Forrest’s court costs? For that matter, was that other female person who sued Forrest also ordered to pay his costs? I hope so.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post
      Erskine has paid the filing fee for his appeal within the deadline and so it appears there will be more news on an appeal forthcoming.
      Did he leave payment until the very last minute? That would indicate him being wounded, slowly dragging himself across the floor away from the fight. The appeal just a smokescreen attempt to delay payment. If Forrest was around he might walk over, pulling out his six shooter, finish off the job and make him famous!
      $1000 cash prize - The Hint of Riches - Forrest Fenn's Treasure Hunt

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BigOnus View Post

        Did he leave payment until the very last minute? That would indicate him being wounded, slowly dragging himself across the floor away from the fight. The appeal just a smokescreen attempt to delay payment. If Forrest was around he might walk over, pulling out his six shooter, finish off the job and make him famous!
        I doubt he would hang him with a new rope

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BigOnus View Post

          Did he leave payment until the very last minute? That would indicate him being wounded, slowly dragging himself across the floor away from the fight. The appeal just a smokescreen attempt to delay payment. If Forrest was around he might walk over, pulling out his six shooter, finish off the job and make him famous!
          The deadline to pay was due by March 29th and he paid on March 26th. He is self-representing again with his appeal. No new arguments can be raised in an appeal. It is important to note that he is not appealing attorney fees. He is appealing the order from Feb. 1st (below).
          This is order Erskine is appealing.pdf

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Fennway View Post
            Was he ordered by the court to pay Forrest’s court costs? For that matter, was that other female person who sued Forrest also ordered to pay his costs? I hope so.
            Not yet. He asked the court for either a reduction in fees and/or a stay pending his appeal. Looks like the appeal will go forward. The other person who sued Forrest was not ordered to pay any costs and that case has been dismissed for now.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post

              Not yet. He asked the court for either a reduction in fees and/or a stay pending his appeal. Looks like the appeal will go forward. The other person who sued Forrest was not ordered to pay any costs and that case has been dismissed for now.
              Thanks Goldi,
              Most of us "dismissed" that case from the onset.

              Comment


              • #8
                I should add that her case was dismissed voluntarily and without prejudice which means it was at her request, not the court's.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Goldilocks Thank you for doing the homework on this. Glad to have people like you in the community.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    A few more 'creditors' now.

                    Caselookup - Case Detail (nmcourts.gov)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Not4but242Walk View Post
                      A few more 'creditors' now.

                      Caselookup - Case Detail (nmcourts.gov)
                      Wonder if Mark Doty is any relation to Addison Doty, the photographer of many of the Forrest Fenn photos.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post

                        Wonder if Mark Doty is any relation to Addison Doty, the photographer of many of the Forrest Fenn photos.
                        I wonder if Mark Doty was punctual.
                        $1000 cash prize - The Hint of Riches - Forrest Fenn's Treasure Hunt

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BigOnus View Post

                          I wonder if Mark Doty was punctual.
                          With this comment, sounds to me like you know of this Mark Doty (who virtually no-one else has heard of)
                          I wouldn't think a UK searcher would have this in-depth knowledge of Fenn's business associates, or would make such speculation.
                          Just backs up what I've been saying for weeks about you !

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Star Shadow
                            Here we go again, bla, blah, blah, blah,bla, bla, blahblahblahblahblablablablahblahblah........
                            after the break maybe we can focus on the subject
                            I'll do as I wish 'Mr. Rey'. Looks like you know Mr. BigOnus too- don't tell me you're a UK searcher too aha, aha that's the clue isn't it !
                            I told you CUers "you get what you sow"- if you don't like it, TOUGH SH** !!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Are they British or Scottish?
                              Acting like a Lost Dutchman?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X