Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANOTHER conspiracy theory!!!!

https://youtu.be/1Pn-uZRuc1k

join us Monday night as we cross the conspiracy bridge once again!

Originally posted by cowlazars View Post
    https://youtu.be/1Pn-uZRuc1k

join us Monday night as we cross the conspiracy bridge once again!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Mike Mike Mike.jpeg
Views:	860
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	267074

IT"S CONSPIRACY DAY!!!!!!
    Noooobody expects the Chase Underground. Our chief weapons are fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and an almost fanatical devotion to the POEM.

Comment

Mike is innocent, like the trolls on other sites say, he was Switzerland before me. But he will be there and has repelled their bikini videos haha. This one is all me. But I hope it helps the community.
      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Is it the one about Forrest's friend who claims to know the location? The claim alone isn't too interesting, I fear, unless he gives it away... will he?
        „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
        G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Must be why Forrest talked of old biddies, gossip gossip and more gossip. This is getting to be a boring prospect, I may have to start playing canasta.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
            Is it the one about Forrest's friend who claims to know the location? The claim alone isn't too interesting, I fear, unless he gives it away... will he?
            I have to wait a little longer
            O you are talking about the old Tank early as we liked to call him or Frison old hoo doo man himself .

Comment

https://youtu.be/N_RI4O8Ua6w

https://youtu.be/EFTOxy3xix0
              Last edited by Knowledge; 03-22-2021, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                Mike is innocent, like the trolls on other sites say, he was Switzerland before me. But he will be there and has repelled their bikini videos haha. This one is all me. But I hope it helps the community.
                Pay no attention to me when I'm in my medium. (I ultimately see the Chase through the lens of Monty Python's Holy Grail) At this ludicrous point in time if we can't laugh at each other there's hardly much point to being here.
                Noooobody expects the Chase Underground. Our chief weapons are fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and an almost fanatical devotion to the POEM.

Comment

Originally posted by whiskynovember View Post

Pay no attention to me when I'm in my medium. (I ultimately see the Chase through the lens of Monty Python's Holy Grail) At this ludicrous point in time if we can't laugh at each other there's hardly much point to being here.
                  Word...
                  „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                  G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by whiskynovember View Post

"Ask me the questions bridgekeeper, I am not afraid!"

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Express View Post

"Ask me the questions bridgekeeper, I am not afraid!"
                      "This is supposed to be a happy Chase. Let's not bicker and argue about who doxxed who ......"

Comment

"Whaaaat is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Express View Post
                          "Whaaaat is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?!?"
                          IMO the most apt Chase/Conspiracy Python sketch is Cleese's rant in The Architect. It incorporates: Fenn's reference to feeling like an architect; (Chase) masons; pissy entitled (Chase) artistry; paranoia; greed; conspiracy; a desperate yearning need for approval; the stages of grief, denial, and bargaining.

https://www.elyrics.net/read/m/monty...ct-lyrics.html

Comment

10 minutes!!
                            “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Forrest wanted to die in all kinds of places OR someone is misleading Kpro for a reason.
                              The reason could be as simple as they want to feel inportant or they just are misinformed.
                              The more people lie or tell things that are not true the longer it will take for people to see what Forrest did.
                              That is not fair to Forrest Fenn who was doing everything that he could at the time to find a way.
                              This a person knows this person so Forrest lied about not telling anyone where the chest was
                              does not fit who Forrest was.How many times did he say two can keep a secret if one is dead.
                              If anyone thinks Forrest was going to put that chest someplace that he talked to others about I have
                              a solution to sell you a bridge and Taos painting by me.If you do not want any of them I have a GPS solve
                              that had to be it at one time.The probelm with that solve is it means just about everythingForrest said was a lie.
                              I am starting to wonder how many people understood Forrest the man.I know I only knew a fraction of who he was.
                              But I will tell you this I respected him and know he did not lie.

Comment

Working...
                              X