X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forrest Fenn updates!!

Forrest Fenn updates! Tonight! 7pm.
    https://youtu.be/Xh47Qu0admU

kpro The talk about a Government conspiracy and FBI, lawsuits concerning the Chase. Some juicy stuff there, you should talk to that guy and get the scoop. I called the main office of the FBI in 2017 and asked about Forrest Fenn. They told me they never heard of him, put me on hold and transferred me to the another agent. That agent asked me if I was forced to buy anything from Fenn. I told them he twisted my arm a bit to buy TTOTC but that’s about it. I knew they were full of it, those Men in Black.

Comment

Originally posted by 1&Only1Trailblazer View Post
      kpro The talk about a Government conspiracy and FBI, lawsuits concerning the Chase. Some juicy stuff there, you should talk to that guy and get the scoop. I called the main office of the FBI in 2017 and asked about Forrest Fenn. They told me they never heard of him, put me on hold and transferred me to the another agent. That agent asked me if I was forced to buy anything from Fenn. I told them he twisted my arm a bit to buy TTOTC but that’s about it. I knew they were full of it, those Men in Black.
      Ah ha those men in Brown strike again!

Comment

The Brown guys are Rangers or are they Green now?
        Some are wet behind the ears or so it seems.
        The Park Rangers look like soldiers, which is funny because they started out as real soldiers and ended up like real soldiers. Flack jacket and all. They started wearing the flack jackets when someone mentioned a bomb, not going to mention any names Indy. Oops

Comment

Friendy foes? They're agenda has evolved over the years. All in just, lol

Comment

Working...
          X