Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If jack is never gonna give the solve....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If jack is never gonna give the solve....

Well then something occurred to me just as I was lighting up one of gods great plants from the earth here in sunny Los Angeles ...

if jack gives no solve. And gives no other proof of the find.

What’s to stop me from writing a tv show about the chase? Do I need jacks story or permission to tell this story in a long tv format? Who is gonna stop me? The fenn family? Meh, I’ll change their names plus they’re over it. Who is left? Jack? Come and sue me, I’ll counter sue for proof of the solve which would get my tv show off the hook.

ramblings.... I know.... but jack is leaving a lot of openings isn’t he.

Being that the Fenn Trust has the rights to the “real” story if it should ever come out. Maybe a cartoon series would work based on fiction. Like your imagination, but you could lose all the bitcoin you made out on, those producers want all your bitcoin up front. Doug Preston had a producer all ready for a series on the real Fenn treasure story, they backed out....

Comment

Originally posted by 1&Only1Trailblazer View Post
      Being that the Fenn Trust has the rights to the “real” story if it should ever come out. Maybe a cartoon series would work based on fiction. Like your imagination, but you could lose all the bitcoin you made out on, those producers want all your bitcoin up front. Doug Preston had a producer all ready for a series on the real Fenn treasure story, they backed out....
      True. But. It’s a fine line between Nirvana – ‘Come As You Are’ vs. Killing Joke – ‘Eighties’

If done right.... maybe it would only piss jack off?

Comment

It might work.... But you'll have to portray Jack as a bumbling fool who just stumbled across the chest... And I mean a complete dumb ass.... That'll hit him where it hurts! Of course, you can't call him Jack but you can hire his doppelganger to play the part.... Maybe call him Mack or Shlack or something.... Hell , I don't know.... You're the one producing this thing.... You come up with something!
        Maybe you could turn it into a series.... Have him aimlessly wandering his way across the country and finding a new treasure every week!!
        I'd watch it!
        You could call it "where only fools may tread"...

Comment

There is a possibility Jack isn't revealing more about the hiding location while Forrest's estate is still open for creditors to file claims against it. The National Park Service could potentially sue the estate to recover rescuer costs, etc. and even if the lawsuit was more to set an example rather than collect a huge sum, it might mean the inheritance being held up in court for years unless the trustee/heirs decide to settle. So in effect Jack might be protecting Forrest's family more than the location or himself by not revealing more about the solve. This also raises the possibility that he might reveal more once the estate is finalized.

Comment

Originally posted by 1&Only1Trailblazer View Post
            Great idea! This would make a killer South Park episode!!

Comment

Jax nothin but a beer f delivered Dizzy. Two bad it was skunky.

Comment

I Would say jack has a tough hairless chin

Comment

If you write it such that one of the main protagonists, Hack Spoof, first beloved by the public, before he eventually gets deeply entangled in what seems to be the web of his own lies, is outed as a liar by means of truth and reason, and in an concerted effort by the community proven to have wrongfully invaded Forrest Fenn's privacy and stolen the correct solution, which was once sent to Forrest by a sincere searcher, who, after Hack Spoof got what he deserved, was publicly accepted as the one true solver, and that the broken legacy of Forrest Fenn was restored and the treasure henceforth viewed as a symbol for truth and solidarity,....if you write it that way, I would consider watching it.
                  Last edited by rimsbrock; 03-04-2021, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rimsbrock View Post
                    If you write it such that one of the main protagonists, Hack Spoof, first beloved by the public, before he eventually gets deeply entangled in what seems to be the web of his own lies, is outed as a liar by means of truth and reason, and in an concerted effort by the community proven to have wrongfully invaded Forrest Fenn's privacy and stolen the correct solution, which was once sent to Forrest by a sincere searcher, who, after Hack Spoof got what he deserved, was publicly accepted as the one true solver, and that the broken legacy of Forrest Fenn was restored and the treasure henceforth viewed as a symbol for truth and solidarity,....if you write it that way, I would consider watching it.
                    There is a trajectory to pay attention to: Jack started out great, was believed; it was nearly unquestionable. Meanwhile, Lead Searcher was doubted, right then, more than ever. THEN... the flip....... over these months, Jack is not believable - and Lead Searcher is. It has to be planned this way, right? I don't think it is...

Comment

Originally posted by Sal O'mander View Post
                      It might work.... But you'll have to portray Jack as a bumbling fool who just stumbled across the chest... And I mean a complete dumb ass.... That'll hit him where it hurts! Of course, you can't call him Jack but you can hire his doppelganger to play the part.... Maybe call him Mack or Shlack or something.... Hell , I don't know.... You're the one producing this thing.... You come up with something!
                      Maybe you could turn it into a series.... Have him aimlessly wandering his way across the country and finding a new treasure every week!!
                      I'd watch it!
                      You could call it "where only fools may tread"...
                      Call him Bill . . .
                      Finding Jessica

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Call him Bill . . .
                        I can tell you've had your breakie.

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Call him Bill . . .
                          "Bill" makes this Jack thing look like Fenn's idea, what say you?

Comment

Forrest was sure the solution would be known before he passed and he also knew Jack was not needed for that.
                            Just like thing fell in place for the treasure to be hid by Forrest.Things fell in place for the solution to be known.
                            It is called fate and Forrest could not be stopped even in death.

Comment

Working...
                            X