Is Jack an MD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CRM114 View Post

Now going into stock trading or investment manager, I think he said.
    Only after he passes the bar exam
    of course.

Comment

RE: Is Jack an MD?

Why yes I believe he is. With MD as in MisDirection

Comment

Originally posted by Copper View Post
        Who goes through all the time and effort to become a doctor....and then quits once he’s actually achieved it? What a resume! Writer/Doctor/Treasure Hunter
        Too bad "Solver" couldn't be on his list...

Comment

Along with all the other fishiness in this hunt, folks appear to be calling Johnathan "Jack". Like in the case of Kennedy or something. Ho hum. Can we talk about pearls instead?

Comment

In my state, the Board of Medical Examiners licenses MDs. Matter of public record. Searchable database.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
              Along with all the other fishiness in this hunt, folks appear to be calling Johnathan "Jack". Like in the case of Kennedy or something. Ho hum. Can we talk about pearls instead?
              Jack is a common nickname for John/Jon. Just as Dick is a common name for Richard.

Comment

yearbook listing is not the same as obtaining a degree

According to the Yearbook, Jonathan was in med school at Temple University in Philadelphia. His name is listed with M.D. in the Not Pictures category. All twelve others with him are in residency now according to quick google search. No record of any med school happenings for Jonathan are to be found anywhere.

An article written about 2019 graduation at the medical school states 188 M.D. degrees were given out
                Click image for larger version

Name:	5DA27E06-27A2-4C38-B714-0D5E5E31C47D.png
Views:	208
Size:	356.3 KB
ID:	257495
                Counting the names in the yearbook — 189 ...

So Jonathan was enrolled (but we don’t know if that means he actually attended) from 2014-2019 and did not graduate.

After the find, he said he was currently trying to quit med school. But. his class had already graduated in 2019. ???

Comment

TEMPLE medical school????

C’mon, how is that Forrest did not have a hand in the decision to place Jonathan’s name in the TEMPLE med school yearbook/ registrar ???

very fitting

Comment

Originally posted by SangreDeCristo View Post
                    TEMPLE medical school????

C’mon, how is that Forrest did not have a hand in the decision to place Jonathan’s name in the TEMPLE med school yearbook/ registrar ???

very fitting
                    I know right? I was just saying the other day who creates a treasure hunt/map and not have a skull...well the Temple yearbook cover has one. I was thinking maybe he was chosen knowing college students are desperate to do anything for money. It helped because there wasn't a photo to be found of him in that book and it wasn't expected that his face would be outed. It's a wonder a roommate etc. hasn't come forward. Wonder if Jack can corroborate his story that he was in this hunt for as many years as he said he was. That should be easy enough. Tell us a username he used on the forums, or FB, was there anyone in his personal life who knew he hunted all these years etc. Come on, we have nothing from Jack that places him as a searcher let alone a Finder.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post

I know right? I was just saying the other day who creates a treasure hunt/map and not have a skull...well the Temple yearbook cover has one. I was thinking maybe he was chosen knowing college students are desperate to do anything for money. It helped because there wasn't a photo to be found of him in that book and it wasn't expected that his face would be outed. It's a wonder a roommate etc. hasn't come forward. Wonder if Jack can corroborate his story that he was in this hunt for as many years as he said he was. That should be easy enough. Tell us a username he used on the forums, or FB, was there anyone in his personal life who knew he hunted all these years etc. Come on, we have nothing from Jack that places him as a searcher let alone a Finder.
                      Well, playing devil's advocate, Jack does have the YouTube with one 2019 searcher video. He says he was going to go on AGK, but didn't. Dunno if they corroborated that. I guess if this ending was preplanned, it would have to have been in the making for awhile.
                      You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Comment

You don’t just get an MD and then practice unsupervised medicine. There’s another 3-5 years of “school” after that- sometimes more depending on discipline.
                        Also, I like pearls because they remind me of wisdom. Peggy means ‘pearl’. Tesla hated pearls and would refuse audience with anyone wearing them. But then, based on his cabinet of bleach I think he just hated all things organic.
                        Last edited by Rose Livingstone; 02-24-2021, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post
                          You don’t just get an MD and then practice unsupervised medicine. There’s another 3-5 years of “school” after that- sometimes more depending on discipline.
                          Also, I like pearls because they remind me of wisdom. Peggy means ‘pearl’. Tesla hated pearls and would refuse audience with anyone wearing them. But then, based on his cabinet of bleach I think he just hated all things organic.
                          You are matched to do a residency program etc. after you graduate. That's not to say there aren't costs involved, but it's not "school". Jack's words are important when trying to determine his credibility. I'm not interested in Jack either but I am interested in getting the facts right.

Comment

You are matched to do a residency program etc. after you graduate. That's not to say there aren't costs involved, but it's not "school". Jack's words are important when trying to determine his credibility. I'm not interested in Jack either but I am interested in getting the facts right.
                            I would argue that a required residency (even if it pays 30k a year and would be considered a ‘professional job’) in which you are constantly tested and taught and then tested again qualifies as additional schooling.

Comment

Jack did damage control in case any of his friends/associates were asked about his treasure hunting adventures. He made sure to tell us that nobody knew he was working on a treasure hunt. He says he was embarrassed about how obsessed he’d become- yet nobody knew about this obsession. Nobody noticed him leaving Puerto Rico to fly to the Rocky Mountains, spending 25 days searching? Not one of his friends or acquaintances have come forward??

Comment

illuminati GAMES.

Comment

Working...
                                X