Is Jack an MD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Jack an MD?

Just curious if anyone can confirm that Jack dropped out of med school. This information seems to show that he graduated from Temple University med school in 2019 and has MD after his name.Click image for larger version  Name:	MD?.png Views:	0 Size:	361.5 KB ID:	257274
    Last edited by Goldilocks; 02-23-2021, 10:24 AM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stuef.jpg
Views:	419
Size:	278.1 KB
ID:	257276

Comment

The cartoon does read: YAY!! WE MADE IT THROUGH MED SCHOOL!! Wow!
      A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
      It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

Deceiving science in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

Comment

In the article where he's interviewed by the guy who's writing the book I believe Jack says he dropped out...
        I know it's not much to go on but it's all I've got...

Comment

Jonathan goes by Jack? Dropping out was from his own words, wasn't it? Why lie about that? What date did this happen?
          You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM114 View Post
            Jonathan goes by Jack? Dropping out was from his own words, wasn't it? Why lie about that? What date did this happen?
            2019. I didn't really feel like spending the $4.95 for the subscription to get a clearer picture. It's enough proof for me.

http://www.e-yearbook.com/sp/eybb?sc...5796&year=2019

Comment

I guess he skipped the last part?

Comment

Name:	PSX_20210223_074834.jpg
Views:	399
Size:	112.5 KB
ID:	257292

There is a directory of physicians that his name was listed on when the page was first cached, but is now no longer there.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post

Name:	Stuef.jpg
Views:	419
Size:	278.1 KB
ID:	257276
                  Good work Goldi !!!

Comment

So now, in spite him saying that he had lost interest in med school and began to focus more on the chase, not only did he manage to graduate but then promptly went out and solved a ten year treasure mystery?
                    This is beginning to remind me of that commercial where the woman scientist is all nonchalant about splitting atoms in a coke bottle and discovering the secret to time travel!

Comment

Originally posted by Hillbealy View Post

Good work Goldi !!!
                      Let's just say OH!! and I are on the case...one thing leads to another.

Comment

Maybe he graduated but didn't finish his internship?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post

2019. I didn't really feel like spending the $4.95 for the subscription to get a clearer picture. It's enough proof for me.

http://www.e-yearbook.com/sp/eybb?sc...5796&year=2019
                          Thanks. It seems a bit odd Jack could do all the Fenn research and manage med school at the same time. Maybe he had summers off. Wouldn't he be doing residency thereafter? I've heard horror stories about how hard that is, but not sure it's still that way.

Comment

Who goes through all the time and effort to become a doctor....and then quits once he’s actually achieved it? What a resume! Writer/Doctor/Treasure Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Copper View Post
                              Who goes through all the time and effort to become a doctor....and then quits once he’s actually achieved it? What a resume! Writer/Doctor/Treasure Hunter
                              Now going into stock trading or investment manager, I think he said.

Comment

Working...
                              X