A 2016 Chest Photo vs A 2020 Chest Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A 2016 Chest Photo vs A 2020 Chest Photo

To me, this is one of the most alarming studies I have found to date. Measurements of objects in the 2016 chest that Forrest stated that he found on an old laptop hard drive in 2016, do not match the measurements in the 2020 field chest photo. If you found a chest photo in an old laptop hard drive, you have tools to remove this hard drive and wiring to apply in to your desktop/laptop, in order to view it.
    I say this because he was explicit with his wording that it was the hard drive. But the 2016 chest photo holds very obvious manipulation and this leads down a path even I do not want go.
    Watching in full screen is always best.
    A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
    It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

Deceiving science in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

Thanks..
    Can't wait to hear what the experts have to say!

Comment

Thanks Oh!! you are the Bob Ross of gold nuggets! Maybe the 2016 chest photo was just a compilation of separate pics of the items taken at various distances, therefore the sizes aren't accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sal O'mander View Post
        Thanks..
        Can't wait to hear what the experts have to say!
        Steady on, its only been 8 days since the funding goal was reached.

I wonder when we will get a progression update.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post
          Thanks Oh!! you are the Bob Ross of gold nuggets! Maybe the 2016 chest photo was just a compilation of separate pics of the items taken at various distances, therefore the sizes aren't accurate.
          This is true. There are many philosophies we can work into this, some bad, some not so bad. The large nugget is irrefutable because we have the chest to measure. I think if you had the separate pics of pieces and you place them into the chest, that you would also have the ability to resize at that time. I just hope it wasn't practice because my mind leads that direction. I dislike myself at times! Ha-ha......

Comment

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post

Steady on, its only been 8 days since the funding goal was reached.

I wonder when we will get a progression update.
            It was laid out this morning.

Comment

The residual portion of the video where you can see the objects through the wood is ridiculous. No doubt there was photoshop.

I wonder why Jack wouldn’t come out and say that the chest had less then advertised? Maybe it hurts his resale?

Comment

Originally posted by Copper View Post
                The residual portion of the video where you can see the objects through the wood is ridiculous. No doubt there was photoshop.

I wonder why Jack wouldn’t come out and say that the chest had less then advertised? Maybe it hurts his resale?
                Yes, It is very compelling evidence. It makes me sad.

Comment

I wonder if there are two separate bracelets one for a man and one for a woman. One inside each of the two chests.

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post

It was laid out this morning.
                    I must have missed that, can you send me a link please.

Comment

To what extent might perspective play a roll in the size of objects being different from one picture to another?

Comment

Maybe that’s what he meant by “false advertising.” He didn’t put as much as advertised in the chest. I wonder it’s real value?

Comment

OH!! Have you been in touch with Addison Doty who took the photos of the chest for Forrest? It could be they just say, 'Yes of course I jazzed up the photos for the book.' That way we just know and this particular mystery is over. Most people are helpful if you ask nicely.

I'm probably one of the few people about to take a treasure chest photo for a prize hunt. The good stuff didn't look so good, I was sorely tempted to photoshop the coins a bit bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon View Post
                            To what extent might perspective play a roll in the size of objects being different from one picture to another?
                            Resizing of the objects is a huge issue. This ultimately means manipulation in the highest was probably done in 2016. And being that Forrest stated that he found the photo in an old hard drive in 2016, this might place the old hard drive photo several years before. Which is it? I personally do not think it was an old hard drive photo. This is very detrimental in so many ways. I hate to be the bearer of news like this, but it needs to be brought to everyone's attention. A few of these areas in the video are undeniable and this shakes up the Chase community as to why this happened? I don't have a problem at all with people telling me I am wrong with this, because I don't want to believe it either. But, it is moralistically correct to let this be known.

Comment

Originally posted by tootingjo View Post
                              OH!! Have you been in touch with Addison Doty who took the photos of the chest for Forrest? It could be they just say, 'Yes of course I jazzed up the photos for the book.' That way we just know and this particular mystery is over. Most people are helpful if you ask nicely.

I'm probably one of the few people about to take a treasure chest photo for a prize hunt. The good stuff didn't look so good, I was sorely tempted to photoshop the coins a bit bigger.
                              I don't feel Doty had anything to do with Forrest finding a photo in one of his old hard drives. Remember, this was at a time when Forrest was deciding what to put in the chest, before TTOTC book was ever written.

Comment

Working...
                              X