Who made the fake blaze?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who made the fake blaze?

Any of you who went out into the wilds make a fake blaze as it relates to the chase? I’m not talking about a normal pile of rocks or a mark on a tree...it’s gotta be something specific to the chase.

A "cruel fellow searcher" strange indeed.

Comment

This is a curious part of Jack’s story. Let’s remember Forrest told us the blaze can be destroyed but isn’t feasible to try. It’s also something that can stand the test of time. Yet it was damaged heavily in 10 years. At the same time easily constructed by a fellow searcher.

Comment

I think there might have been a bit of artistic licence in that 'cruel fellow searcher' comment. It gives it more dramatic effect to say it that way. It wouldn't sound so good to say, 'I saw a pile of rocks I thought maybe that was the blaze, but I didn't really know what I was looking for at the time.'

Comment

Yep, it sounded tongue-in-cheek hyperbolic.

Comment

Originally posted by DanNun View Post
            Any of you who went out into the wilds make a fake blaze as it relates to the chase? I’m not talking about a normal pile of rocks or a mark on a tree...it’s gotta be something specific to the chase.
            I believe it was a searcher that posts on forums. I cant say name, but I did find evidence to support my thoughts.

Comment

Here's a nominee for the fake blaze https://cityhubsydney.com.au/2019/11...ting-the-rock/ .

Comment

An author made it.
                So is the fake blaze the damaged one? Or is that a different blaze? I'm just wondering-
                Yah... it gets confusing- all this emphasis on blazes, since it's my most obvious clue & maybe THEE most obvious clue in all this. Naziing the blaze is pretty foolhardy.
                Last edited by Leaf Blazeikson; 02-22-2021, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf Blazeikson View Post
                  An author made it.
                  So is the fake blaze the damaged one? Or is that a different blaze? I'm just wondering-
                  Yah... it gets confusing- all this emphasis on blazes, since it's my most obvious clue & maybe THEE most obvious clue in all this. Naziing the blaze is pretty foolhardy.
                  So what is the blaze then ?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post

If he told you that you would go right/straight to it?

Comment

The solve that explains the stick, the key, Brown, Dean, garden, LBJ, bold, D’s, “there’ll be” “too far to walk” “to cease” and “your creek” I am the copyright owner of this solution. This is only the middle of my entire solution. “It” = The Key Everything I have discussed about HYDROGEN being WWWH is

Comment

Let’s remember Forrest told us the blaze can be destroyed but isn’t feasible to try.
                        NO, that most certainly is NOT what Forrest said.

If I ask a tow truck driver to REMOVE my car from the driveway, am I asking him to 'destroy' my car ?
                        Finding Jessica

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

NO, that most certainly is NOT what Forrest said.

If I ask a tow truck driver to REMOVE my car from the driveway, am I asking him to 'destroy' my car ?
                          The answer, no, but you’re also not asking him to destroy the car you’re asking him to move it .

Comment

I dunno what Jack or his "disciples" are thinking about a "fake blaze", but I saw a (fairly solitary) boulder, almost the size of a VW beetle, on a hillside. The boulder had a big splotch of bright yellow (or gold) colored paint, and was visible from where I was hiking (toward my search area). This was about a mile from the nearest road, and pretty isolated. I can think of no reason for someone to paint that boulder, other than as a marker to be seen by a searcher for the Fenn treasure. But I don't guess Fenn is the person who did the painting. I was quite irritated at seeing the thing, an eyesore in an otherwise beautiful wilderness location. By the way, I found an occasional bit of trash on my hike(s) there, and removed them. What a shame that litterbugs are so plentiful.

Comment

This is a curious part of Jack’s story. Let’s remember Forrest told us the blaze can be destroyed but isn’t feasible to try. It’s also something that can stand the test of time. Yet it was damaged heavily in 10 years. At the same time easily constructed by a fellow searcher.
                              I don't believe Jack is lying about the damaged blaze. You can easily reconcile Jack's statement with Forrest's statements about the durability of the blaze.
                              In my opinion, Forrest left number of markers leading to the place where the chest was hidden. The markers start at the point 'if you've been wise and found the blaze...' and end at the hiding spot. Only the first maker is natural and indestructible. The remaining markers were erected by Forrest and could be damaged by nature or humans. Forrest must've left a marker at the final spot, which somehow got damaged. IMO, only the first, natural marker 'if you've been wise....' is absolutely required to find the treasure. The remaining markers, like the X mark, are to assure a seeker that he's on a correct trail. IMO, Jack calls the whole set of the markers The Blaze and therefore, if the last marker was damaged, he's saying, The Blaze was damaged.

Comment

Working...
                              X