Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quest View Post

How much do you think they are worth ?
    I'll admit, they're probably more than I could afford financially. I suspect they'll be displayed as the main, front-row-and-center, windowed characters perched inside Forrest's museum with a huge sign over their shoulders reading, "Guess Who Was The Joker", thus emphasizing their importance as the cornerstone crux of the Chase. Eyed by all who enter, attendees can't help but amuse themselves in pushing the red button, drawing a card from the self-dispensed card dealer, and hoping for the Ace of Spades; where upon doing so, they win a much-anticipated, life-long souvenir and exact replica of Chaos's orange hair (which, by the way, is adorned as the latest trending fashion statement), and which serves as a prelude to an exciting, event-filled journey through the museum's many halls of horror and fun. Upon completion of the 3 hour tour, miniature trinket statues of the two dolls are given to each individual for bravery exhibited.

Okay, I'm just dreaming. Other than that, I have nothing to offer.
    Uh, except for maybe some fun. Anyone up for a game of ring around the rosey?

Comment

Sounds Grand, sign me up!

Comment

Originally posted by Quest View Post

How much do you think they are worth ?
        Y’all are cruel.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post

I'll admit, they're probably more than I could afford financially. I suspect they'll be displayed as the main, front-row-and-center, windowed characters perched inside Forrest's museum with a huge sign over their shoulders reading, "Guess Who Was The Joker", thus emphasizing their importance as the cornerstone crux of the Chase. Eyed by all who enter, attendees can't help but amuse themselves in pushing the red button, drawing a card from the self-dispensed card dealer, and hoping for the Ace of Spades; where upon doing so, they win a much-anticipated, life-long souvenir and exact replica of Chaos's orange hair (which, by the way, is adorned as the latest trending fashion statement), and which serves as a prelude to an exciting, event-filled journey through the museum's many halls of horror and fun. Upon completion of the 3 hour tour, miniature trinket statues of the two dolls are given to each individual for bravery exhibited.

Okay, I'm just dreaming. Other than that, I have nothing to offer.
          Uh, except for maybe some fun. Anyone up for a game of ring around the rosey?
          Doesn’t sound bad. But I got a slightly different plan in mind. But it does bring us all together somewhere

Comment

PS the dolls ain’t for sale. Didn’t I say nothing inside is for sale either. Lol. Much love guys

Comment

Originally posted by CRM114 View Post

Estate/trust, the terminology and legalities and entries are different, but the outcome is the same. They aren't going to put everything Fenn owned in a museum or storage. Some is going in the trash or recycle, some is going to his family as mementos, and then there's a whole category of other stuff with some value to either be donated or sold. Clothing is an example of either trash or donate. A toothbrush would be trash. Non-collectible guns the family doesn't want? Sell.
              If the assets were put into an Irrevocable Trust, Forrest and Peggy no longer owned their home. Forrest and Peggy are listed as Trustees of the property. That does not mean they own it. If placed into an irrevocable Trust the S-Corp owns the house. Fact is, Forrest and Peggy died with less than $50 to their name. That quote he gave before was a hint. Now then, The S-Corp could place Zoe as the next Trustee in order to keep things on the down low. Or, if they do place it in the custody of a third party Trustee, I'm not sure there would be as much suspicion.

Comment

The real question: Has anybody seen SMOKE drawing from Fenn's chimney chase ever late at nigh(t)

Comment

I read on this forum that chaos and embroidery were sold even before Forrest passed.

Comment

Working...
                  X