Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jars

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jars

    The jars hold the autobiography. The autobiography will reveal the “secret” that Fenn alludes to.

    Where are the jars? Screw the chest....let’s find the jars.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Copper View Post
    The jars hold the autobiography. The autobiography will reveal the “secret” that Fenn alludes to.

    Where are the jars? Screw the chest....let’s find the jars.
    I believe the Jars are somewhere along the Camp Verde or Yuma River in Arizona.
    Last edited by Trovesearcher1; 02-21-2021, 05:29 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Copper View Post
      The jars hold the autobiography. The autobiography will reveal the “secret” that Fenn alludes to.

      Where are the jars? Screw the chest....let’s find the jars.
      IMO there all not buried yet

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Broken arrow View Post
        IMO there all not buried yet
        Within the past couple years, someone posted a photo of what looked like duplicates in his home. I think it was Jason or Sasha Dent, but am not sure. It seemed odd. Burying them on BLM land as deep as he said he did is probably illegal. There was an old Elaine Mills? Interview where she asked about them, and he seemed to indicate he hadn't buried them all yet. I began to question whether he actually buried any at all.
        You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

        Comment


        • #5
          Did he say they are anywhere in the US? And all buried right? I’m m assuming a metal detector can detect them.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Copper View Post
            Did he say they are anywhere in the US? And all buried right? I’m m assuming a metal detector can detect them.
            He just said some may be on BLM and about three feet deep so they can't be detected by a metal detector.

            You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CRM114 View Post

              Within the past couple years, someone posted a photo of what looked like duplicates in his home. I think it was Jason or Sasha Dent, but am not sure. It seemed odd. Burying them on BLM land as deep as he said he did is probably illegal. There was an old Elaine Mills? Interview where she asked about them, and he seemed to indicate he hadn't buried them all yet. I began to question whether he actually buried any at all.
              Three feet deep seems like quite an exaggeration to me. Where's any benefit to Fenn in doing that, other than getting praise while he's alive?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Copper View Post
                The jars hold the autobiography. The autobiography will reveal the “secret” that Fenn alludes to.

                Where are the jars? Screw the chest....let’s find the jars.
                I hope you're seriously determined to not hunt for the TC. Good luck in finding the jars. If you're looking for a scandal in the autobiography, good luck in that also.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

                  Three feet deep seems like quite an exaggeration to me. Where's any benefit to Fenn in doing that, other than getting praise while he's alive?
                  He just said it was so a metal detector could not detect them. The dude has a lot more ambition than me going around digging three feet holes to send messages that may never be read for 8 or so bells and jars. Three feet deep holes are a lot of damn work around the Rockies whenever I dig them w/O a buddy and a post hole digger.
                  You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Copper View Post
                    The jars hold the autobiography. The autobiography will reveal the “secret” that Fenn alludes to.

                    Where are the jars? Screw the chest....let’s find the jars.
                    There were some scrapbooks about picking berries., does that ring a bell. Thanks the Hillbealy

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CRM114 View Post

                      He just said it was so a metal detector could not detect them. The dude has a lot more ambition than me going around digging three feet holes to send messages that may never be read for 8 or so bells and jars. Three feet deep holes are a lot of damn work around the Rockies whenever I dig them w/O a buddy and a post hole digger.
                      Hi CRM - I always enjoy your posts. Interesting about someone seeing the jars in his home. My take: he never buried them; it all had another meaning within the context of The Chase. It sounds like you live in the Rockies also. In my opinion, burying jars 3 feet deep would be a MONUMENTAL task. As you know, they don't call them the Rockies for nothing - you start hitting rock often less than 3 inches down, let alone 3 feet. I live in the foothills of Colorado and have dug many holes in my yard for irrigation, etc. Most were maybe 6 inches deep and that was a struggle. I helped dig one approx. three feet deep hole when putting in a footing for an outdoor staircase. It took several of us taking turns over a few days. A man in his 70s doing it (and not being observed in the process) seems like a fantasy.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Spoon View Post

                        Hi CRM - I always enjoy your posts. Interesting about someone seeing the jars in his home. My take: he never buried them; it all had another meaning within the context of The Chase. It sounds like you live in the Rockies also. In my opinion, burying jars 3 feet deep would be a MONUMENTAL task. As you know, they don't call them the Rockies for nothing - you start hitting rock often less than 3 inches down, let alone 3 feet. I live in the foothills of Colorado and have dug many holes in my yard for irrigation, etc. Most were maybe 6 inches deep and that was a struggle. I helped dig one approx. three feet deep hole when putting in a footing for an outdoor staircase. It took several of us taking turns over a few days. A man in his 70s doing it (and not being observed in the process) seems like a fantasy.
                        Posthole digger, in the desert.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	546630F2-A353-4AF4-BC23-07EBFE55E34F.png
Views:	247
Size:	714.8 KB
ID:	256910

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Copper View Post
                            The jars hold the autobiography. The autobiography will reveal the “secret” that Fenn alludes to.

                            Where are the jars? Screw the chest....let’s find the jars.
                            Copper; It scared me so badly I was jarred awake and don't remember whether I found it or not. Page 133 TTOTC. ( jarred awake) could be around water. Thanks The Hillbealy

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Spoon View Post

                              Hi CRM - I always enjoy your posts. Interesting about someone seeing the jars in his home. My take: he never buried them; it all had another meaning within the context of The Chase. It sounds like you live in the Rockies also. In my opinion, burying jars 3 feet deep would be a MONUMENTAL task. As you know, they don't call them the Rockies for nothing - you start hitting rock often less than 3 inches down, let alone 3 feet. I live in the foothills of Colorado and have dug many holes in my yard for irrigation, etc. Most were maybe 6 inches deep and that was a struggle. I helped dig one approx. three feet deep hole when putting in a footing for an outdoor staircase. It took several of us taking turns over a few days. A man in his 70s doing it (and not being observed in the process) seems like a fantasy.
                              Hi Spoon, thanks for corroborating. You are experienced, lol. Sounds like the holes had to be in a certain place, which is worse, because you know there's a rock. Luckily, I usually could move mine and start over, otherwise out comes the spud bar. Still a lot of work by hand.

                              I wish I could find that pic. I'm pretty sure it was maybe in a Sacha video. People were discussing it, whether he actually buried them. It seems there were about 5-7 bells and/or jars in the picture, and the photo vintage was 2019. I had to go back to TTOTC to make sure I'm getting this right. He refers to the bells as "buried" as in already in the ground. There are more than four of them. These are the three footers. The jars are "about 8" and to be buried, but no depth specified but buried "for the same reason.". I hadn't tried to figure out the reason before, but it appears for Forrest to not be "forgotten history" and "impact future events" and "cause momentary excitement in a future millennium". I assume he applied the same 3 foot logic to the jars to make them last 1000 years. LOTS OF WORK, lol.

                              After the find, Forrest tells us the chest was plopped on the ground for a Chase that could last up to 1000 years. Go figure. Jack tells us the chest was buried by debris, he thought, but the lid was still above ground. The caked dirt on the front chest rim in the find photo tells me the rim was below dirt. There's a couple small plant roots in that dirt cake too, it looks to me. He found a secret way to bury the chest with no work .

                              Why do you think he didn't bury the bells/jars other than too much work for a 80 yo?
                              You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X