Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the chest is still hidden, would you leave it there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edouard Dantes
    replied
    SOLD!

Leave a comment:

• Old Pilot
    replied
    Originally posted by elperro View Post
    I think Fenn wanted his treasure searched for, but NEVER found. Let’s just say hypothetically that you are still confident in your solution. You’re planning to go back this summer to check it out. Maybe you’ll be right. If it were clearly communicated to you beforehand, by someone in the know, that your solve was correct, could you be persuaded to leave it there and never go back? I could be. Just a thought. The chase could live on for years.
    I could be persuaded -- for a price. A few million dollars might do, I suppose.

Leave a comment:

• Edouard Dantes
    replied
    Hum... lets see, yes I think I would with certain conditions. Selling the trove to someone in the know, have him give me a call lol. I would be giving up all the after finding revenue and also being a big hero to my daughter. For that I would want the surprize that ff left on top or is that being too Bold? So I would still take a trip to my spot one last time. Cheers

Leave a comment:

• UNtitleD Brave
    replied
    Originally posted by Star Shadow View Post

That has already been done, at least once.
    IMO, 'ho. D' Nose All -----Q-uote " I won, I won, I won !" ----'Reply' from f was the 'OKLAD' sb (ANAG.)

Leave a comment:

• Star Shadow
    replied

That has already been done, at least once.

Leave a comment:

• Star Shadow
    replied
    Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
    I would take it and agree to say it was in Wyoming.
    You wouldn't necessarily be lying.

Leave a comment:

• Duster
    replied
    I am certain that Forrest would not have left anything to chance. There would most definitely be instructions and words of wisdom.

Leave a comment:

• Yellerstain
    replied
    Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
    Exactly!

Leave a comment:

• ROLL TIDE
    replied

Leave a comment:

• elperro
    replied
    Originally posted by Old blue View Post
    I would grab every banana
    I guess that is what FF said.

Leave a comment:

• Macahol
    replied
    What if there is a note proclaiming the chest to be the property of Forrest Fenn, but promising a hefty finders fee (regardless of what the poem says)?

Leave a comment:

• Old blue
    replied
    I would grab every banana

Leave a comment:

• TimW
    replied
    I would leave the chest and the autobiography. I think they would be a liability. I would forgo the small amount of fame and showupmanship of my friends and past acquaintances. The contents would be enough or me. I may also leave some kind of token to indicate who I was if it were ever found in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Quest
    replied
    I think Fenn wanted his treasure searched for, but NEVER found. Let’s just say hypothetically that you are still confident in your solution. You’re planning to go back this summer to check it out. Maybe you’ll be right. If it were clearly communicated to you beforehand, by someone in the know, that your solve was correct, could you be persuaded to leave it there and never go back? I could be. Just a thought. The chase could live on for years.
    If the chest is still hidden then it is waiting for a specific person. And it will be there "when" they get there.
    I should have used a forrest quote.
    "But the treasure is there waiting for the right person"
    Last edited by Quest; 02-21-2021, 09:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sal O'mander
    replied
    Not a chance!!
    But I would place a proxy item in its place redeemable for a second place prize of silver and let the community know what I had done.... Anonymously if possible....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X