Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the chest is still hidden, would you leave it there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That has already been done, at least once.

Comment

Originally posted by Star Shadow View Post

That has already been done, at least once.
      IMO, 'ho. D' Nose All -----Q-uote " I won, I won, I won !" ----'Reply' from f was the 'OKLAD' sb (ANAG.)

Comment

Hum... lets see, yes I think I would with certain conditions. Selling the trove to someone in the know, have him give me a call lol. I would be giving up all the after finding revenue and also being a big hero to my daughter. For that I would want the surprize that ff left on top or is that being too Bold? So I would still take a trip to my spot one last time. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by elperro View Post
          I think Fenn wanted his treasure searched for, but NEVER found. Let’s just say hypothetically that you are still confident in your solution. You’re planning to go back this summer to check it out. Maybe you’ll be right. If it were clearly communicated to you beforehand, by someone in the know, that your solve was correct, could you be persuaded to leave it there and never go back? I could be. Just a thought. The chase could live on for years.
          I could be persuaded -- for a price. A few million dollars might do, I suppose.

Comment

SOLD!

Comment

Working...
            X