New FF Panel series on Cowlazars YT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New FF Panel series on Cowlazars YT

Hi Search Friends! New series on YT channel. Posting it here to ensure all see it...... email me if you have interest to [email protected], I will put you on the list!

We would like to hold a panel on Monday, Feb 22nd 7pm Pacific time, and we hope to make this a weekly series. Here is how it will work,
    • we will pick a topic, email it to the list of tubers/searchers, those who want to participate respond to the email that you would like to be on the panel.
    • We will limit panels to no more than 6 including Mike/myself as 1. If more than 5 respond as interested, we will pick the panel for the week and try to rotate in others in future weeks. (There are over 25 on the list, so we expect more interest than spots in the first few weeks/show, but we will rotate to accommodate as many as possible!).
    • By Friday of the week we will select up to 5 people for the panel (6 including Mike/kpro), hoping to bring variety and diversity to the panel and let everyone know who expressed an interest (but feel free to be in chat If not not selected that week).
    • We do want to include as many as possible, but will reserve the right to limit panelists at our discretion. If you do NOT want to receive these in the future, just shoot me back an email and I will remove you from the list.

We hope this will be a lively discussion and fun, but we do have a few guidelines on how we like to hold our panels / channel,
    • We have kiddos watching, so try to limit cursing and absolutely no threats.
    • We will try to limit discussion on the drama portion of the chase and try to bring hard-hitting content.
    • Mike will moderate, meaning, if he speaks up, we want to ensure to let him give direction so we don’t talk over ourselves, stay on topic, etc. (though this panel will mostly be free form).
    • Kpro will try to keep up with the chat and asked those questions as we get them in, we are interactive with the chat!
    • We will limit our show to one hour-ish. Feel free to go on live after us (these used to be called the “after party”), but we will not plan to go over an hour or so in content.

So……. Here is the first topic: Where is the chase now and what do we expect next?
    • From Jack? From the Family? From Forrest (perhaps through others).
    • Where will the TC go? Forrest’s wishes?
    • Will we ever have a solution or more?
    • Is the poem solvable now? Are you still searching?

This is a first step in getting panels together for our channel in a long time. When we did them in the past, they were very popular. Let’s see how this goes!

Kpro and Cowlazars
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

https://youtu.be/hrsnJ1RNCfE

details on tonights LIVE show!

Comment

Topic: "When will people be ready for the solve?"

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf Blazeikson View Post
        Topic: "When will people be ready for the solve?"
        I'm ready. Do you know someone or something about the solver?

Comment

I’m down for it! I just sent you an email. If you’ll have me on, I’d love to come discuss stuff with everyone.

Thanks KPro!

Comment

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post

I'm ready. Do you know someone or something about the solver?
            It's kind of a trick question. It's not so much that someone may offer something in a solve - it's more a question of when people will accept things.

Comment

It's kind of a trick question. It's not so much that someone may offer something in a solve - it's more a question of when people will accept things.
              Out of the hundreds of people you have spouted off your solve to, has anybody at all agreed that they think you are correct? Or is it a 100% disagreement?

Comment

Out of the hundreds of people you have spouted off your solve to, has anybody at all agreed that they think you are correct? Or is it a 100% disagreement?
                Well, it's not about me - it's about whether people can know what an answer looks like & spend the time as a group on something without being distracted by comedy, cuteness, quips and beefs. I have no idea where my solve is in all this.

Comment

Well, it's not about me - it's about whether people can know what an answer looks like & spend the time as a group on something without being distracted by comedy, cuteness, quips and beefs. I have no idea where my solve is in all this.
                  I thought you were touting yourself again. Maybe I read into it wrong.

Comment

I thought you were touting yourself again. Maybe I read into it wrong.
                    No need, there are really far fewer people here than I thought & oldies are very touchy about that.

Comment

No need, there are really far fewer people here than I thought & oldies are very touchy about that.
                      Everybody has been banned, have been banned, is banned, or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by BigOnus View Post

Everybody has been banned, have been banned, is banned, or whatever.
                        Haha, you do realize I know how many handles you have on this thread alone. Cut out the nonsense, most want to jut be here and chat and discuss content. The multiple handles all discussing banning, which are only one or maybe two people is getting tiresome. And I won’t make another exception again once I give another-yet-another last chance. :P
                        “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Maybe instead of a ridiculous avatar, such as Pinocchio we could have a number next to the avatar showing multiple personalities. See which wackos talk to themselves... I’ve heard some pretty good one sided conversation in the wee hours, possibly to many cocktails or just plain ole lack of sleep. Of course I read them at regular business hours.

Comment

So my email got flagged as spam and now I am blocked from sending mass CC emails

Comment

So my email got flagged as spam and now I am blocked from sending mass CC emails . Most didn’t get the email..... WTH! Mike had this happen with the zooms email announcements. New process. I will post the topic for the Monday panels here and on THOR, just shoot me an email or respond if you want to be on the panel. I wondered why I had not heard from so many of you!

Comment

Working...
                              X