THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny View Post
    Conspiracy time , I think San Lazaro was super close to El Zorro ( Epstein’s ranch in New Mexico) if the locations are correct on google, it’s about 6 miles apart . Tell me F didn’t know what was going down ?!?
    Hmm.... I've never seen anyone make that connection before but good God I hope not!
    i think I would have to choose not to believe that even if it were proven to be so........

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

That last question is a tough one to answer. If you (for hypothetical example only) murder someone, what could ever "make up for it"? The old-fashioned saying was that a life is priceless.

Regarding Forrest, I suspect he felt a guilty about his part in the Vietnam war, in which he served voluntarily, rather than being forced/compelled (such as in the case of being drafted).

He knew that he couldn't bring the "war dead" back to life. I think that he figured that by teaching other people about the horror(s) of war, at least he could play a part in helping prevent future killing(s) that might otherwise happen for similar reasons/causes as those killings in the Vietnam war.

I find some nobility in his attempt(s) to teach people. It could be that the treasure (hunt) served as a lure to get folks to read his book(s), which provided the teaching.
      My overall view of Forrest has always been one of nobility and kindness..... I'm certain that he did some things in his life that he regretted and he never hid the fact that he could play the part of a scoundrel as well as he played the hero.... But I choose to believe, wrongly or not, that he was above all else a man of honor and integrity who rarely acted out of malice....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sal O'mander View Post

Hmm.... I've never seen anyone make that connection before but good God I hope not!
        i think I would have to choose not to believe that even if it were proven to be so........
        haha, I was implying that from the proximity and similar clientele that he may have heard rumors, not that he was involved. 100% messing around by no means being serious

Comment

That last question is a tough one to answer. If you (for hypothetical example only) murder someone, what could ever "make up for it"? The old-fashioned saying was that a life is priceless.

Regarding Forrest, I suspect he felt guilty about his part in the Vietnam war, in which he served voluntarily, rather than being forced/compelled (such as in the case of being drafted).

He knew that he couldn't bring the "war dead" back to life. I think that he figured that by teaching other people about the horror(s) of war, at least he could play a part in helping prevent future killing(s) that might otherwise happen for similar reasons/causes as those killings in the Vietnam war.

I find some nobility in his attempt(s) to teach people. It could be that the treasure (hunt) served as a lure to get folks to read his book(s), which provided the teaching.
          Well said O.P..

I did not realize this until I was able to crack the meaning of one of the poem stanzas. That stanza refers to "atonement for the rare bird". It took a while for me to understand he was referring to operation Phoneix in Vietnam. He had been a CIA"spook" in Vietnam, I think after a year there, exhausted and discouraged, his eyes had been opened and he was disgusted by the business of war (supporting heroin drug lords, etc). decisions of the Washington elite thousands of miles away and corrupt governments all getting wealthy by the wholesale slaughter of the indigenous people who themself did not understand why they were fighting.

In the video footage of his flight missions that Dal posted. you can see and hear the subdued and reserved Forrest commenting. In his voice, there is no joy or jocularity, but rather sorrow and regret. There was a purpose to everything Forrest did. That's why he hid that box in the Sangre de Christo mountains of "Wyoming". He knew that sacred spot and he was going to make it work no matter what. He also hid the PTSD he suffered there and those painful memories. I believe, he loved the solitude and peace that place gave him which his mind and soul longed for. A place he could be alone with his God, the architect of the universe. To Forrest that place, that holy place, gave him the respite he needed from mankind and civilization, and why in part he preferred that only the finder come to know the precise location (the holiest of the holy) where he hid that box.

To me, Forrest was a wise sage with a wealth of knowledge and a thirst for adventure. I honestly think he is the most clever and likely the smartest person I have ever met. What a character.!!! Don't get me wrong though...... he was no saint and I'm still mad at him............ He done gone and died before I could go to that spot, retrieve the goodies and prove myself worthy to be his friend. Dang it! @!$#%!
          Forrest, here's to you....till we meet on that other side.

Billy 1f
          Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0957.JPG Views:	0 Size:	183.4 KB ID:	256989
          P.S. Mr. Old Pilot: The answer to that murder question you posed is answered by that name "Sangre de Christo" doncha know?

"Wyoming" ...........ya right!
          Last edited by Sherif Billy; 02-22-2021, 07:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

Well said O.P..

I did not realize this until I was able to crack the meaning of one of the poem stanzas. That stanza refers to "atonement for the rare bird". It took a while for me to understand he was referring to operation Phoneix in Vietnam. He had been a CIA"spook" in Vietnam, I think after a year there, exhausted and discouraged, his eyes had been opened and he was disgusted by the business of war (supporting heroin drug lords, etc). decisions of the Washington elite thousands of miles away and corrupt governments all getting wealthy by the wholesale slaughter of the indigenous people who themself did not understand why they were fighting.

In the video footage of his flight missions that Dal posted. you can see and hear the subdued and reserved Forrest commenting. In his voice, there is no joy or jocularity, but rather sorrow and regret. There was a purpose to everything Forrest did. That's why he hid that box in the Sangre de Christo mountains of "Wyoming". He knew that sacred spot and he was going to make it work no matter what. He also hid the PTSD he suffered there and those painful memories. I believe, he loved the solitude and peace that place gave him which his mind and soul longed for. A place he could be alone with his God, the architect of the universe. To Forrest that place, that holy place, gave him the respite he needed from mankind and civilization, and why in part he preferred that only the finder come to know the precise location (the holiest of the holy) where he hid that box.

To me, Forrest was a wise sage with a wealth of knowledge and a thirst for adventure. I honestly think he is the most clever and likely the smartest person I have ever met. What a character.!!! Don't get me wrong though...... he was no saint and I'm still mad at him. He gone and died before I could go to that spot, retrieve the goodies and prove myself worthy to be his friend. Dang it! @!$#%!
            Forrest, here's to you....till we meet on that other side.

Billy 1f
            Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0957.JPG Views:	0 Size:	183.4 KB ID:	256989
            P.S. Oh and Mr. Old Pilot: The answer to that murder question you posed is answered by that name "Sangre de Christo" doncha know?

"Wyoming" ...........ya right!
            Very good I felt your words

Comment

If you were wiser (than you appear to be), you wouldn't talk like we're all men here.
              Your correct ole pilot. Forgive me.

Comment

• THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!

Silence Dogood

Comment

Agreed.... I certainly won't make any claims until I can confirm or debunk.... I suppose my real interest is not in knowing who they are but weather or not anyone else is seeing the same kinds of solver specific hints that I believe I have..... Or have I just finally gone completely mad??
                  I see exactly what you see. You are dead on point

Comment

Was Forrest attempting to purchase forgiveness for past sins? A bit of monetary "lube" to help squeeze a rich man through the eye of a needle?
                    If so, what sins was he most concerned about?
                    The horrors he rained from upon high onto innocent civilians in Vietnam?
                    Those he committed upon the indigenous ancestors whose eternal slumber he so rudely interrupted?
                    Maybe it was those stolen pies from so many years ago?
                    Or perhaps something we are as of yet completely unaware of???
                    Weren't all of his good deeds more than enough to make up for past indiscretions??
                    ​​​​​
                    Sal O'mander it is starting to blow my mind how much we think alike. The ill gotten gains must be unpacked so the camel can fit through the eye of the needle gate. You definitely read your scriptures. I beleive I know what is in that autobiography. Its gonna be a like having a bomb explode, or not explode because it wasn't really a bomb. You catching my drift?

Comment

• Jack told us the solve, the minute he stated what it wasn't.
                      A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
                      It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

Deceiving science in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

Comment

• Originally posted by OH!! View Post
                        Jack told us the solve, the minute he stated what it wasn't.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif
Views:	322
Size:	3.81 MB
ID:	264474

Comment

• lol
                          „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                          G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post

Click image for larger version  Name:	tenor.gif Views:	89 Size:	3.81 MB ID:	264474
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	image_23364.gif
Views:	230
Size:	4.50 MB
ID:	264555
                            Last edited by OH!!; 03-15-2021, 11:51 AM.
                            A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
                            It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

Deceiving science in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

Comment

• I had to take a little break but I'm back....
                              Hopefully with a little less vitriol than before....
                              ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Did ya maybe think it's just not important? Got better things to do? A life?

I've been transparent, but as that saying goes "bees don't need to explain to flies that honey tastes better than shit."

Comment

Working...
                                X