Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is kneeling important in order to find the treasure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is kneeling important in order to find the treasure?

This may depend on how one defines "treasure".
    If it's defined in a highly spiritual/religious way per organized religion, a potential/prospective finder may feel obligated/compelled to kneel just before, or during, the time the treasure is found.
    For someone else, kneeling might just be a practical posture while advancing, inch by inch, toward the special spot.

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
    This may depend on how one defines "treasure".
    If it's defined in a highly spiritual/religious way per organized religion, a potential/prospective finder may feel obligated/compelled to kneel just before, or during, the time the treasure is found.
    For someone else, kneeling might just be a practical posture while advancing, inch by inch, toward the special spot.
    Maybe so as not to be seen...

Comment

Could help I suppose.

Click image for larger version

Name:	forrest-fenns-airplane.jpg
Views:	564
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	255391

Comment

So what are you saying?
        Take a knee?
        If the treasure that you think is still out there is there, would you not take a knee to take the chest, and more then likely clasp your hands and say thank you, of course while your laughing

Comment

Most predators stalk on their pads, not their knees my friend.

Comment

[QUOTE=Old Pilot;n255387]This may depend on how one defines "treasure".
            For someone else, kneeling might just be a practical posture while advancing, inch by inch, toward the special spot.[/QUOTE

Makes sense to me. Didn't Forrest frequently say ring a bell for me? Another thing he said a few times was to get in the box.
            Last time I knew, when seeking a treasure that should last a lifetime, you're suppose to kneel when presenting the ring in the box.
            Billy 1f

Comment

Yes. But humbling yourself mentally works too.

Comment

As I have go (Neal)(kneel) one in there.

Comment

"Only the penitent man will pass."
                  - Indiana Jones

Comment

Originally posted by elperro View Post
                    "Only the penitent man will pass."
                    - Indiana Jones
                    Indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by 1&Only1Trailblazer View Post
                      So what are you saying?
                      Take a knee?
                      If the treasure that you think is still out there is there, would you not take a knee to take the chest, and more then likely clasp your hands and say thank you, of course while your laughing
                      I would not. I don't talk to dead people or to fictitious entities. Do you talk to any of them?

Comment

Look quickly down is what people do while they are kneeling and see Christ being crucified.

Comment

What did King Arthur say to Lancelot?.... Oh ya...I remember
                          I think he said it right before he made him a knight. and then he spoke these words of wisdom..

"Once a King, always a King
                          But once a knight is enough.."
                          Billy

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zExDTqbhHHc

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRk0...5bhCeU&index=2

This is my kind of knight..
                              1f

Comment

Working...
                              X