BREAKING NEWS! 02-12-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING NEWS! 02-12-21

The picture sent top us was a joke and NOT from Jack! We will go live and explain.

Sorry everyone!
    Last edited by cowlazars; 02-12-2021, 02:23 PM.

My interest is piqued.

Comment

He said he didn’t have anymore? So what’s the deal. I will believe the photo if it’s next to a dated newspaper. This is not breaking news just more cost to check the photo analysis. Get real Jack, after the fact don’t count. I’m more interested in old photo albums of Fenn and family.

Comment

Sounds like he’s starting to get freaked because of the photo forensics that are about to happen.

Comment

I liked the old pictures, they were compelling

Comment

Originally posted by FenndersKeepers View Post
            Sounds like he’s starting to get freaked because of the photo forensics that are about to happen.
            It's time to amp-up the resistance again. I mean, Chasegov's latest attempts are afoot.

Comment

Why do you suppose Jack sent it to fenntubers instead of just releasing the photo? That seems odd. What is the benefit for Jack or searchers in that? Can you get forensics off a YouTube picture? Hmmmm.

Comment

Sounds great. Looking forward to seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Whatever View Post
                  Why do you suppose Jack sent it to fenntubers instead of just releasing the photo? That seems odd. What is the benefit for Jack or searchers in that? Can you get forensics off a YouTube picture? Hmmmm.
                  Yes that is a good question considering medium.com was his first choice for his coming out. It does sound like damage control but I will be gracious and patiently wait to see what is coming before making judgement.

Comment

SO WE GOT PRANKED! The picture is NOT from Jack. We will go LIVE and explain.

Sorry for the confusion everyone.

Comment

Here we go again...

Comment

Jack and his Bronze Sniffing Dog...

Comment

Oh sh**. Hey... actually, that's cool, it happens. Beware the pranksters. In the future, go with longer-term, better sounding "solvers(?)" IDK...

Comment

Originally posted by cowlazars View Post

I'm kind of glad that Jack wouldn't be the sort to release something this way. It would be annoying if we had to watch a loooong talky video when all we want is a quick look at a picture. Shame we're not going to get another chest photo though.

Comment

Originally posted by cowlazars View Post

Thanks Mike, I will still watch. I hope you two are making some money for all your time!
                              A false picture is better then a thousand words... so it seems.

Comment

Working...
                              X