Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Link to GoFundMe page for forensic photo analysis

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Well, I warned last week that stuff would begin like this. I paid 1.95 for information on the email address and the name was not Jack Stuef I was supplied with. A fair warning to the person that did this.
    A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
    It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

    Deceiving science in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

    Comment


    • Originally posted by OH!! View Post
      Click image for larger version Name:	goal.JPG Views:	0 Size:	419.4 KB ID:	254847
      Hello All:
      It only took 7 days to reach our goal and this is absolutely amazing.

      My initial thought was that it may take a couple of months to procure
      the funds, but was I wrong. It appears that there are many who
      want answers and feel that more needs to be revealed. Hopefully, we
      gain some wanted information that is needed on both sides of the
      spectrum. At the beginning of this endeavor, I learned of a forensics
      blog called “Magnet Forensics” Here I was able to chat with scientist,
      along with students, and gain better information of the scientific
      process that a photo is run through. They gave me a lot of good advice
      along with three companies that were well known for their science.

      As soon as we began the fundraiser, I started reaching out to these
      companies to get a list of processes they use, along with the cost. It has only
      been a week and one company has written of the three, telling me they
      are really busy and will be looking over our PDF file we sent them
      on Tuesday the 16th. I have since reached out to many other companies
      and am awaiting their answers. It appears that hiring a good company
      is going to be a slow process. We do not want to make a quick decision
      as this can lead to making a wrong choice, so we are all going to have to
      be patient. I am not a patient person, but none-the-less I will wait.

      When we have received all information we need from the three initial
      companies, I am sure more companies will have contacted us. This will
      broaden our choices. When all is said and done, we will arrange a Zoom
      meeting with all who have contributed so we can vote in the company
      and photos. The initial 2000.00 was based on the forensic scientist and
      senior students in the “Magnet Forensics Blog” and a few companies
      that share cost online. It is a rough estimate. To know just how much
      our company will charge is yet to be determined. It is reasonable to
      believe that the more money we can collect, the more photos we will have
      to determine an outcome. Since one photo aids another in a conclusion,
      the more photos we send will strengthen positives or negatives.

      It is smart to keep the fundraiser open because if we can gain extra–
      funding, we gain more knowledge. We also have a “GoFundMe” charge
      of 50.00 for the 2000.00 contributed.
      I have been transparent to the best of my ability and will continue to do
      so. During this waiting period, I am going to pick a few brains at the
      “Magnet Forensics blog” to answers a few questions that arose
      concerning a photo of a photo. I do know that a photo of a photo will
      still carry the date and times of when the photo of a photo was created.

      It will also give the type of photo it was derived from. It does not affect
      the pixels and pixel codes that photos have. It merely transfers them.
      When an object is cut and pasted onto an image, it changes the pixel
      compression of that area, and this is the biggest area that forensics will
      concentrate on. I am not an expert either, but I have studied a lot of material
      in the past 8 months and I am very confident we will receive results that the
      photos have been manipulated. To be honest, I would rather see the photos
      have negative results, but the study tells me an entirely different story.


      I am ecstatic over the many down to earth people we have on all the remaining
      “The Thrill of The Chase” blogs that show concern for the next person.
      For many who have paid attention to this, I am sure they feel as I do
      and that is the bar has risen with the people involved in the Chase.


      I am honored to be affiliated with such a group.

      There are truly no words to express the gratitude of the many who have contributed to
      this effort. A sincere thank you for believing in me and the effort to find answers we so deserve.
      I also would like to express a special thank you to Goldilocks, she has supported this effort,
      holding an unbiased attitude, and has aided this fundraiser in so many ways. Thank you- Goldilocks.

      OH!!/Robert M Peternell
      [email protected]


      Gofundme:
      OH!! ---------- 300.00
      Goldilocks -- 100.00
      NadiyaM -----50.00
      Anonymous -25.00
      Anonymous -20.00
      Anonymous --5.00
      Anonymous -100.00 --- 2/7/2021
      Anonymous --50.00 --- 2/7/2021
      Anonymous -100.00 --- 2/9/2021
      Anonymous --20.00 --- 2/9/2021
      Anonymous --50.00 --- 2/9/2021
      Anonymous -100.00 --- 2/9/2021

      Anonymous --5.00 --- 2/11/2021
      Sal O'mander --- 5.00 --- 2/11/2021
      Not4but242Walk - 40.00 --- 2/11/2021
      Anonymous - 30.00 --- 2/11/2021
      Anonymous -- 20.00 --- 2/12/2021
      Madison Ghost - 50.00 --- 2/12/2021
      Chilled Lady ------ 5.00 --- 2/12/2021
      TootingJo -------- 15.00 --- 2/12/2021
      Anonymous ---- 150.00 --- 2/12/2021
      Anonymous ---- 50.00 --- 2/13/2021

      Kpro Eyes Cowlazars - 50.00 -- 2/13/2021
      Stephanie and David TheGoldTicket.com - 610.00 -- 2/13/2021
      Anonymous - 13.00 --- 2/13/2021
      Joshua Seldomridge - 5.00 --- 2/13/2021
      Jack Stuef - 7.00 --- 2/13/2021
      Frog Fenn - 20.00 --- 2/13/2021
      Anonymous - 5.00 --- 2/13/2021
      Anonymous - 7.00 --- 2/13/2021

      Anonymous - 20.00 --- 2/14/2021

      Grand Total to the hour. 10:20 AM - 2/14/2021

      Click image for larger version Name:	2082.JPG Views:	0 Size:	23.0 KB ID:	254848

      Our effort is branching out in all directions, thanks to the good samaritan's who would like answers.
      The opportunity to be part of this endeavor is still available, but not for long.
      If you have an idea on how to advertise our fundraiser, feel free to make it happen.
      A SINCERE THANK YOU TO ALL THAT HAVE MADE A DONATION.
      This needs to be forefront once more.
      A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
      It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

      Deceiving science in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

      Comment


      • Oh! Congrats, Oh! :-)
        „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
        G. C. Lichtenberg

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
          Oh! Congrats, Oh! :-)
          It is also congrats to the entire fundraising team who made this possible. I am still in awe of just how expedient it fell into place. Wow! Just Wow!
          A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
          It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

          Deceiving science in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

          Comment


          • Originally posted by OH!! View Post
            Click image for larger version Name:	goal.JPG Views:	0 Size:	419.4 KB ID:	254847
            Hello All:
            It only took 7 days to reach our goal and this is absolutely amazing.

            My initial thought was that it may take a couple of months to procure
            the funds, but was I wrong. It appears that there are many who
            want answers and feel that more needs to be revealed. Hopefully, we
            gain some wanted information that is needed on both sides of the
            spectrum. At the beginning of this endeavor, I learned of a forensics
            blog called “Magnet Forensics” Here I was able to chat with scientist,
            along with students, and gain better information of the scientific
            process that a photo is run through. They gave me a lot of good advice
            along with three companies that were well known for their science.

            As soon as we began the fundraiser, I started reaching out to these
            companies to get a list of processes they use, along with the cost. It has only
            been a week and one company has written of the three, telling me they
            are really busy and will be looking over our PDF file we sent them
            on Tuesday the 16th. I have since reached out to many other companies
            and am awaiting their answers. It appears that hiring a good company
            is going to be a slow process. We do not want to make a quick decision
            as this can lead to making a wrong choice, so we are all going to have to
            be patient. I am not a patient person, but none-the-less I will wait.

            When we have received all information we need from the three initial
            companies, I am sure more companies will have contacted us. This will
            broaden our choices. When all is said and done, we will arrange a Zoom
            meeting with all who have contributed so we can vote in the company
            and photos. The initial 2000.00 was based on the forensic scientist and
            senior students in the “Magnet Forensics Blog” and a few companies
            that share cost online. It is a rough estimate. To know just how much
            our company will charge is yet to be determined. It is reasonable to
            believe that the more money we can collect, the more photos we will have
            to determine an outcome. Since one photo aids another in a conclusion,
            the more photos we send will strengthen positives or negatives.

            It is smart to keep the fundraiser open because if we can gain extra–
            funding, we gain more knowledge. We also have a “GoFundMe” charge
            of 50.00 for the 2000.00 contributed.
            I have been transparent to the best of my ability and will continue to do
            so. During this waiting period, I am going to pick a few brains at the
            “Magnet Forensics blog” to answers a few questions that arose
            concerning a photo of a photo. I do know that a photo of a photo will
            still carry the date and times of when the photo of a photo was created.

            It will also give the type of photo it was derived from. It does not affect
            the pixels and pixel codes that photos have. It merely transfers them.
            When an object is cut and pasted onto an image, it changes the pixel
            compression of that area, and this is the biggest area that forensics will
            concentrate on. I am not an expert either, but I have studied a lot of material
            in the past 8 months and I am very confident we will receive results that the
            photos have been manipulated. To be honest, I would rather see the photos
            have negative results, but the study tells me an entirely different story.


            I am ecstatic over the many down to earth people we have on all the remaining
            “The Thrill of The Chase” blogs that show concern for the next person.
            For many who have paid attention to this, I am sure they feel as I do
            and that is the bar has risen with the people involved in the Chase.


            I am honored to be affiliated with such a group.

            There are truly no words to express the gratitude of the many who have contributed to
            this effort. A sincere thank you for believing in me and the effort to find answers we so deserve.
            I also would like to express a special thank you to Goldilocks, she has supported this effort,
            holding an unbiased attitude, and has aided this fundraiser in so many ways. Thank you- Goldilocks.

            OH!!/Robert M Peternell
            [email protected]


            Gofundme:
            OH!! ---------- 300.00
            Goldilocks -- 100.00
            NadiyaM -----50.00
            Anonymous -25.00
            Anonymous -20.00
            Anonymous --5.00
            Anonymous -100.00 --- 2/7/2021
            Anonymous --50.00 --- 2/7/2021
            Anonymous -100.00 --- 2/9/2021
            Anonymous --20.00 --- 2/9/2021
            Anonymous --50.00 --- 2/9/2021
            Anonymous -100.00 --- 2/9/2021

            Anonymous --5.00 --- 2/11/2021
            Sal O'mander --- 5.00 --- 2/11/2021
            Not4but242Walk - 40.00 --- 2/11/2021
            Anonymous - 30.00 --- 2/11/2021
            Anonymous -- 20.00 --- 2/12/2021
            Madison Ghost - 50.00 --- 2/12/2021
            Chilled Lady ------ 5.00 --- 2/12/2021
            TootingJo -------- 15.00 --- 2/12/2021
            Anonymous ---- 150.00 --- 2/12/2021
            Anonymous ---- 50.00 --- 2/13/2021

            Kpro Eyes Cowlazars - 50.00 -- 2/13/2021
            Stephanie and David TheGoldTicket.com - 610.00 -- 2/13/2021
            Anonymous - 13.00 --- 2/13/2021
            Joshua Seldomridge - 5.00 --- 2/13/2021
            Jack Stuef - 7.00 --- 2/13/2021
            Frog Fenn - 20.00 --- 2/13/2021
            Anonymous - 5.00 --- 2/13/2021
            Anonymous - 7.00 --- 2/13/2021

            Anonymous - 20.00 --- 2/14/2021

            Grand Total to the hour. 10:20 AM - 2/14/2021

            Click image for larger version Name:	2082.JPG Views:	0 Size:	23.0 KB ID:	254848

            Our effort is branching out in all directions, thanks to the good samaritan's who would like answers.
            The opportunity to be part of this endeavor is still available, but not for long.
            If you have an idea on how to advertise our fundraiser, feel free to make it happen.
            A SINCERE THANK YOU TO ALL THAT HAVE MADE A DONATION.
            We have another contributor to the fundraiser. A sincere thank you to Miriam DeFronzo.

            Click image for larger version  Name:	2100.JPG Views:	0 Size:	22.3 KB ID:	255135
            A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
            It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

            Deceiving science in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

            Comment


            • Congrats and thanks for coordinating this!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Macahol View Post
                Congrats and thanks for coordinating this!
                Thank you. Good things come to people who are patient. It is now just a waiting period. The funds will remain where they are and will be transferred to the company after our zoom meeting, when the company is chosen.

                Click image for larger version  Name:	2100.JPG Views:	262 Size:	26.4 KB ID:	255836
                Last edited by OH!!; Yesterday, 06:22 PM.
                A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
                It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

                Deceiving science in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

                Comment


                • Hi all, Hopefully this week, we can get the company profiling wrapped up, so we can get the photos analyzed. The process is very slow and these companies are so busy that it takes a week or two before they respond. We do have one bid from an initial company, and are still awaiting on over 75 companies to respond. The market for these companies is small and this surprises me. I think this is why they are so busy. All I can say at this point is please be patient, as it will happen in time. The fundraising happened quickly and I suspected it would take a couple of months to raise the amount we did in 7 days. No matter the time it takes, we will have answers. I will be adding clarification of exactly how they go about their process and a list of what they do, in an easy to understand format in the next few days. Thanks for being patient. OH!!
                  A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
                  It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

                  Deceiving science in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by OH!! View Post

                    Click image for larger version Name:	2100.JPG Views:	0 Size:	22.3 KB ID:	255135
                    Now that the goal has been reached, I'm hoping the truth will come out. Thanks for your whole-hearted effort in this OH!; I, for one, greatly appreciate it!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Suzy View Post

                      Now that the goal has been reached, I'm hoping the truth will come out. Thanks for your whole-hearted effort in this OH!; I, for one, greatly appreciate it!
                      Thank you Suzy. The fundraiser does have a late entry and this is from Chase Chat again. Their site, along with ours, has truly stepped up for the cause. I am happy to see the Chase community come together as a whole to get answers.
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	2250.JPG Views:	0 Size:	19.1 KB ID:	257042
                      A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
                      It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

                      Deceiving science in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

                      Comment


                      • To those of you who have contributed to the fundraiser, you will be receiving an e-mail from the GoFundMe site with a link to our upcoming Zoom meeting which will take place Sunday Feb. 28th at 6pm Central time. Be sure to check your spam folder if you do not see it. Feel free to PM OH!! or myself with any questions. Thank you!
                        Last edited by Goldilocks; 02-24-2021, 06:12 PM.

                        Comment


                        • And I see that even Jack Stuef was ready to pay 7$ . Are you sure it is the real Jack Stuef?
                          In that case the photographer of the recovered chest seems to be very confident about the outcome......

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jan_v60 View Post
                            And I see that even Jack Stuef was ready to pay 7$ . Are you sure it is the real Jack Stuef?
                            In that case the photographer of the recovered chest seems to be very confident about the outcome......
                            Zero chance it's real Jack. If real Jack would like to be a part of the Zoom he's more than welcome to join us and answer some questions.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X