WWWH in TTOTC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hear me all View Post
    If you look at the car windows you will see YNP. The P is on the side window and facing backwards.
    Hi Hear Me All -- I thought you might chime in on the backwards YNP in the car windows, with the closest kid staring right at it. This isn't the only time Forrest hid or staged YNP in an illustration or photo. Photo from Scrapbook 173 is below the TTOTC pg. 110 illustration:

Click image for larger version

Name:	TTOTC_pg110-side-by-side.jpg
Views:	508
Size:	217.3 KB
ID:	252743

Name:	SB173_side-by-side.jpg
Views:	459
Size:	169.2 KB
ID:	252744

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post

Hi Hear Me All -- I thought you might chime in on the backwards YNP in the car windows, with the closest kid staring right at it. This isn't the only time Forrest hid or staged YNP in an illustration or photo. Photo from Scrapbook 173 is below the TTOTC pg. 110 illustration:

Name:	TTOTC_pg110-side-by-side.jpg
Views:	508
Size:	217.3 KB
ID:	252743

Name:	SB173_side-by-side.jpg
Views:	459
Size:	169.2 KB
ID:	252744
      Nice find Zapster. Definitely more evidence for Yellowstone. However from what I've seen posted here recently, no matter what the evidence people are not going to change their solves. Those who don't believe it was in Yellowstone are going to continue to believe that it wasn't in Yellowstone.

Comment

Hi Grizz, I like it...and will give it some thought.

Comment

Hi Redneck Girl: just for the record, I still don't think the treasure was in Yellowstone. I think it was on its border:

Name:	Findlay_kids.jpg
Views:	443
Size:	640.5 KB
ID:	252801
          Last edited by Zapster; 02-07-2021, 02:49 PM. Reason: Adding Findlay kids on the yellow stone border

Comment

Name:	YNP.jpg
Views:	428
Size:	542.4 KB
ID:	252803

Comment

The rope lead to 7 mile bridge. But what do I know?

Comment

Hi Redneck Girl: just for the record, I still don't think the treasure was in Yellowstone. I think it was on its border:

Do you mean that the chest was straddling the border of Yellowstone National Park?
                Do you mean that the chest was straddling the border of something else called Yellowstone?
                Please be more specific.

Comment

Here's the problem with that. FF said it was in Wyoming in at least two legal documents under penalty of law.

Name:	yellow3.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	321161

Jack didn't search the south or east YNP borders.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Do you mean that the chest was straddling the border of Yellowstone National Park?
                    Do you mean that the chest was straddling the border of something else called Yellowstone?
                    Please be more specific.
                    Prior to Wyoming being named as the find state, I believed that WWWH was on the Yellowstone National Park border, and I believed the treasure chest was also located on it -- or just outside it (within 100 feet).
                    Last edited by Zapster; 07-29-2021, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post

Here's the problem with that. FF said it was in Wyoming in at least two legal documents under penalty of law.

Name:	yellow3.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	321161

Jack didn't search the south or east YNP borders.
                      Yes, well Forrest also said (under penalty of law) that he hid the chest in 2010. But he wrote multiple times that he hid it more than ten years ago on dates which would have required a 2009 hiding date -- not that anyone was going to sue Forrest for lying about the year he hid the treasure, but why lie at all?

On balance, I think the treasure was hidden in Wyoming -- if only because of his 7/22/2020 closure statement about New Mexico, Colorado and Montana. If he hadn't included that one sentence, then the preceding "he agreed that we should reveal" clause completely eliminated any necessity for truth in the words that immediately followed.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzbait View Post
                        Good afternoon!
                        I have debated keeping this one under my hat, but at this point, what is there to lose? I believe that I located the spot in the book where warm waters halt is. When Jack posted the unedited footage on his YouTube, it states in that interview that the illustrations could help. So, I opened up my copy of the thrill of the chase and started really studying the illustrations. On page 110, and 111, there is a big picture. Forrest states in this chapter that there is an “alpha teacher”(Alpha /Begin), and low and behold, the teacher is halting the car. I studied the picture and noticed shapes in the teachers form and clothing. it looks like hidden letters of the alphabet to me. And they spell out the word “Madison.”I have highlighted what I believe are the letters, but there are multiple ways you can see Madison spelled out on the teacher. There is even a F with a small dot which I have highlighted in red on her ear as well as on the little girl in front of her.. If you follow the illustration down it actually follows the path of the river . To top things off, the little girl at the end of the rope has an omega on the back of her dress, and the pattern looks like an aerial view of trees. This could just be bias on my part, because Madison Junction was always my WWWH, but the more I looked , it can’t be just a coincidence. this would drastically narrow the search to the stretch of the river between Madison Junction and the Montana border if the state was Wyoming, and I believe Forrest. What do you think?
                        no matter how much evidence you have people will still call it a coincidence because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Comment

All silly kiddings aside, this reminds me of a song per the Eagles, Out On The Border. Can’t wait to listen to it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Strawshadow View Post

All silly kiddings aside, this reminds me of a song per the Eagles, Out On The Border. Can’t wait to listen to it again.
                            https://www.youtube.com/shorts/4cocwmHUoS0

You still got the moves Strawshadow?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gH-acWKpNY

all the war god thinks about is caging my hummingbird

Comment

speaking of hummingbirds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTXBH30vxDs

watch give you watch you kneed watch you kneed

teach you to respect you greedy arrogant fools it doesn't look like they are taking a 17 minute flight to the 711

hear to tailor saw you in the aspen with blood on your hand and you thought you could take me for a pittance
                              Last edited by sally; 08-01-2022, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sally View Post

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/4cocwmHUoS0

You still got the moves Strawshadow?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gH-acWKpNY

all the war god thinks about is caging my hummingbird
                                Hmmm, listen here Sally, any Mick knows better than to ever maroon your hummingbird. And yes, even with two left feet, I have Moves Like Jagger. Not that anyone would care to know it.

Comment

Working...
                                X