Update on jack email database........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on jack email database........

Breaking news . . . . Got an email from Jack, **jaw drop** he heard we were putting together a database of emails, I already knew this from a searcher who notified me he had emailed jack from our show some of the emails from the google form a searcher put together. He knows some are not accurate. He will be reviewing the database before it is put out, but we will put out the entire database (even those with shenanigans ), but good info all the same on all sides. More soon, sorry for the delay. But thanks to Jack. He is in the “know” and wants to make sure the record it straight it seems, thanks! K.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Jack’s a nice dude. He’s always been polite and understanding of my obsessive thoughts on this secret spot. It’s okay he found it first though because I probably don’t want all the noise anyways.

Comment

Jack is in the know ?
      Or, is Jack in the NO ?
      I don't know, cuz I don't know Jack.
      Step on a crack, you'll break yer momma's back.
      And that ain't NO Jack.

Just say NO to crack or jack.
      Nancy would be proud.
      Finding Jessica

Comment

kpro Could you promote the link to submit again? So many people have had interesting email replies in the last few weeks, and they've posted them around various forums but I doubt very much they've submitted them. Maybe the link to submit should be a sticky? Otherwise this will miss some good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by mountain digger
          kpro
          Hope you put out the entire database here on Thor. I just don't trust going elsewhere to view it. Thank you kpro for doing all you do for us.
          Yes, the entire database, but there will be a column that says if Jack says the email is not form him (shenanigans).
          “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Those people who engaged in shenanigans should wear the Scarlet letter "S" next to their name.

Comment

There is only 60 emails, how hard can it be?

Comment

When I was young, I had this box and I would twist its handle while music played, then suddenly Jack would pop out of the box. I got a thrill out of it for the first few weeks and then boring sat in. It just wasn't surprising any longer. This same scenario now plays out every time I read a new email from Jack. No thrills, just the same old beat around the bush answers. How about a no nonsense answer Jack? Do you have it in you to give us different answers to questions asked?
                A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
                It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

Deceiving science in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

Comment

Originally posted by mountain digger
                  kpro
                  Hope you put out the entire database here on Thor. I just don't trust going elsewhere to view it. Thank you kpro for doing all you do for us.

The only place I’d view it is next to a creek, under the dappled shade of a 4-stick lean-to.

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post
                    When I was young, I had this box and I would twist its handle while music played, then suddenly Jack would pop out of the box. I got a thrill out of it for the first few weeks and then boring sat in. It just wasn't surprising any longer. This same scenario now plays out every time I read a new email from Jack. No thrills, just the same old beat around the bush answers. How about a no nonsense answer Jack? Do you have it in you to give us different answers to questions asked?
                    That's what most of us feel like, with your repetitive photo investigations. So I will say the same to you as you say to me, if you don't think he's legit or like what he writes then stop reading his comments.

Now don't cry, my friend, its not your thread. On your thread you remind me of that guy from the film Ghost..."......get off my train...!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Eyes View Post

That's what most of us feel like, with your repetitive photo investigations. So I will say the same to you as you say to me, if you don't think he's legit or like what he writes then stop reading his comments.

Now don't cry, my friend, its not your thread. On your thread you remind me of that guy from the film Ghost..."......get off my train...!!
                      Ok already , we get it , you dont like him . His post was NOT directed at you . Stop attacking , It got old when 5 banned lives was getting old ......and THATS old . Just ignore already dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery View Post

Ok already , we get it , you dont like him . His post was NOT directed at you . Stop attacking , It got old when 5 banned lives was getting old ......and THATS old . Just ignore already dude.
                        I like OH, he seems like a nice family guy.

But, here we go again; OH!! criticizes Jack, so I criticize his criticism and called a hater. He's a critic, I am a hater for the same. You sound like Nancy Peloci.

I agree that he was not directing at me, but I was criticizing how he calls me out for the same behaviour. Which brings me to me not directing my comment at you, yet you interfere and tell me not to do the same.

Its a strange world we live in, when freedom of speech is under attack.
                        Last edited by Mr Eyes; 01-26-2021, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Eyes View Post

Difference is OH!! is attempting to reveal THE TRUTH for all true searchers,
                          whilst Jack & his team of 'Chase Undergrounders' pursue the EXACT OPPOSITE !

Mr Eyes --still pushing the same old FAKE agenda - ONE DAY the truth WILL out (despite 'Chase Underground Non-Truth Seekers').

Comment

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

Difference is OH!! is attempting to reveal THE TRUTH for all true searchers,
                            whilst Jack & his team of 'Chase Undergrounders' pursue the EXACT OPPOSITE !

Mr Eyes --still pushing the same old FAKE agenda - ONE DAY the truth WILL out (despite 'Chase Underground Non-Truth Seekers').
                            Seems there is more than one comedian on this thread...

The only way to the truth is solving the poem, in my view.

Comment

Originally posted by BigOnus View Post

Seems there is more than one comedian on this thread...

The only way to the truth is solving the poem, in my view.
                              I like ˈfikSH(ə)n Forrest liked ˈfikSH(ə)n OH!! likes ˈfikSH(ə)n too.. But I can pick on him freely because that's what brothers do..
                              Last edited by Presque vu; 01-26-2021, 06:34 PM.
                              ​​

Comment

Working...
                              X