No announcement yet.

Update on jack email database........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bully boys, reminds me of all those high powered men that play golf at Augusta. The SOB’s finally let Condoleeza Rice play a round of golf at their “CLUB”
    I hope Kamala gets to chase that white ball around, hell thats all Trump did...
    I was offered a job once to be their bitch boy, all the money in the world wouldn’t have made the SOB.

1Trailblazer

Comment

Condoleezza Rice is the first Black woman to serve as the United States' national security adviser, as well as the first Black woman to serve as U.S. Secretary of State.

Comment

Last edited by UNtitleD Brave; 04-15-2021, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Ummmm, now what is going on here???
          “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
            Ummmm, now what is going on here???
            Respectfully, kpro , if you really don't know --- it's LSolver & f having a brief conflab- just exploring curious terms used by CUers.

Comment

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

So, what you are saying is, because I took part in a treasure hunt, got hacked by CU, SOLVED the poem, I then deserve to be persecuted for years by them ?
              NO, I DON'T THINK I DESERVE PUNISHMENT FROM CRIMINALS, NO,NO,NO ! (Bunch of bully boys)
              Do you deserve some punishment, perhaps ?
              Remember, 'karma IS a bitch' !
              I’m going to go easy here because, well, reading comprehension.
              Why do you fight so hard for your own limitations?
              Remember, God made the bullies too.

Comment

Originally posted by 1&Only1Trailblazer View Post
                Condoleezza Rice is the first Black woman to serve as the United States' national security adviser, as well as the first Black woman to serve as U.S. Secretary of State.
                Now that you've posted this, what should we do? Wring our hands, or form a ring with them and sing "Kumbaya"?

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

I’m going to go easy here because, well, reading comprehension.
                  Why do you fight so hard for your own limitations?
                  Remember, God made the bullies too.
                  This is why I pray to the plate of spaghetti & meatballs. It never made bullies, snowfwakes, or whiners.

Comment

What does the role of 'bitch boy' entail ? Sounds interesting, what pay was on offer ?
                    Sometimes the pay isn’t worth the pain. Bitch boy consists of picking up said Bastard at airport coming in whenever he wants because of his private jets. Bitch boy also picks up rich buzzards friends whenever the rich turd wants to show off his private fishing/ golf course. Day and night at the SOB’s beckon call. That is a bitch boy
                    in a nutshell. Some people have the personality to do this, not me.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Now that you've posted this, what should we do? Wring our hands, or form a ring with them and sing "Kumbaya"?
                      I’m not sure of the song, could you sing a few verses old man I mean Old Pilot. Your a grouchy ole fart. But so was my Dad and I still love him dearly. Some folks here probably would like to ring your neck. That would be a ring neck yawn....

Comment

Rose Livingstone God May have made the boys, but society and ego more then likely made them bullies.
                        Ford makes a truck, not a monster truck....

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

This is why I pray to the plate of spaghetti & meatballs. It never made bullies, snowflakes, or whiners.
                          I concidered Pastafari, but didn’t get a response. Maybe I wasn’t phat enough.

Comment

Last edited by UNtitleD Brave; 04-15-2021, 06:52 PM.

Comment

My assessment of this post : mostly 'goble-dee-gook' (sp ?)
                              What do you fight 'four' ? Still paid by the word or post ?
                              Why bring religion in ? I don't believe in ANY God, (& if I did, he would have forsaken me LONG ago !)

By the way, I'm still living in a 'house of stone' with 'Rose' as part of it's name - Emthinks u bin scent too plague em.
                              Keep on plaugin' CUer !
                              You previously said you believe in Karma. If Karma is a truth to you, then you do in fact, believe in a God.
                              Else who would be dishing out said Karma?
                              Call it Universal Law or “a bitch”, or whatever else you want. You can’t have it both ways.

Comment

Last edited by UNtitleD Brave; 04-15-2021, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X