Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update on jack email database........

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I wonder how many e-mails did Jack dodge the 'damaged blaze' question, or should I say the 'rude aluminum grave marker' question?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Bomber-Mountain-Reckage-2-1024x682.jpg
Views:	711
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	250095

    Comment


    • #17
      Where is the database located? Anyone know?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by BigOnus View Post

        Seems there is more than one comedian on this thread...

        The only way to the truth is solving the poem, in my view.
        No problem, personally, with comedians but with liars, con-men, people who harass others (& their families) in their personal lives-- Oh yeah,
        & those who believe in themselves so highly they think they're some sort of deity !

        By the way as to 'solving the poem' - done that, got the T-shirt & the persecution that accompanies it, 'thanks'.
        Have a good day, Sir.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

          No problem, personally, with comedians but with liars, con-men, people who harass others (& their families) in their personal lives-- Oh yeah,
          & those who believe in themselves so highly they think they're some sort of deity !

          By the way as to 'solving the poem' - done that, got the T-shirt & the persecution that accompanies it, 'thanks'.
          Have a good day, Sir.
          Looks like Mr Eyes got banned again. He never learns.

          Had I known it was you Jack I would have taken a bow. I would love to see your solve my friend.

          Comment


          • #20
            OH!!'s work as to metadata was interesting.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by BigOnus View Post

              Looks like Mr Eyes got banned again. He never learns.

              Had I known it was you Jack I would have taken a bow. I would love to see your solve my friend.
              You say "Had I known it was you Jack" --If you think I'm Jack, then WRONG, try, instead, the persecuted LS (solver).
              I can assure everybody, I have a LONG back story w.r.t. the 'chase' & 'Chase Underground', since the start of 2017.
              IMO, Jack knows very little about anything important to the 'chase'. He's a front man for 'Chase Underground'.

              My solution is (almost) 'bomb-proof'. Unfortunately, I don't wish to reveal it here, at least not presently.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

                You say "Had I known it was you Jack" --If you think I'm Jack, then WRONG, try, instead, the persecuted LS (solver).
                I can assure everybody, I have a LONG back story w.r.t. the 'chase' & 'Chase Underground', since the start of 2017.
                IMO, Jack knows very little about anything important to the 'chase'. He's a front man for 'Chase Underground'.

                My solution is (almost) 'bomb-proof'. Unfortunately, I don't wish to reveal it here, at least not presently.
                Ah, right...the solver, not the finder. Well done. I wondered why you seemed so uptight.

                bomb proof, eh? Will you share or remain sheltered?

                I almost had a handsome G.I. Joe named Percy Cute, with eagle eyes...

                Comment


                • #23
                  *
                  Last edited by UNtitleD Brave; 04-15-2021, 06:44 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Mr Eyes View Post

                    That's what most of us feel like, with your repetitive photo investigations. So I will say the same to you as you say to me, if you don't think he's legit or like what he writes then stop reading his comments.

                    Now don't cry, my friend, its not your thread. On your thread you remind me of that guy from the film Ghost..."......get off my train...!!
                    Boooo.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post
                      Quote "I almost had a handsome G.I. Joe........."
                      Consider this: If you'd been told to 'go away' on first contact with chase hierarchy , then been delivered malware, then spied upon,
                      then fabricated as Fenn's 'foe', then had your personal life invaded, then had your NHS medical treatment interfered with & so on......
                      Would you want to exit your 'Chase Underground' constructed 'shelter' or should I say isolation cell , to reveal your solution ?
                      Sounds like fun to me. I would rather be pushed around than ignored, because at least I would own the pleasure of value.

                      Its what you make of it and how you deal with it that's problem. In my view, anyways.

                      A fighter, gets up, dusts off and goes again, instead of sissy whinging.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        *
                        Last edited by UNtitleD Brave; 04-15-2021, 06:42 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

                          "Sounds like fun to me" --DOESN'T sound or, more importantly, feel like fun to me, I think you have problems, of the mind. (Whilst I endure inflicted
                          problems of the body, by criminals). Some 'so-called' treasure hunt, more like a 'searcher hunt' by the instigator.

                          "A fighter,gets up, dusts off & goes again, instead of sissy whinging" --Does he really ? Why should he ? What's in it for him ?

                          I guess an alternative solution to your so called "sissy whinging" is to RUN AWAY, HIDE AWAY & leave a bunch of YOUR problems for your
                          family to straighten out, eh ? Good job, man. Seems to em like the actions of a coward, but, I admit this conflicts with history.

                          The whole chase ending brings to mind the saying 'Oh, what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive' Like I said,
                          GOOD JOB, MAN ! (& your team).
                          Remember, karma IS a bitch.

                          "...own the pleasure of value" ----BS (that's 'bar steward' in addition to male cow faeces (UK))
                          I have no idea what you are rattling on about, to be honest.

                          Maybe you should try find some happiness, there's tons of it to around. Just gotta look in the right places.

                          I'm still trying to solve this darn thing, so I reckon if you are summing up the end already, you may be a little short.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

                            "Sounds like fun to me" --DOESN'T sound or, more importantly, feel like fun to me, I think you have problems, of the mind. (Whilst I endure inflicted
                            problems of the body, by criminals). Some 'so-called' treasure hunt, more like a 'searcher hunt' by the instigator.

                            "A fighter,gets up, dusts off & goes again, instead of sissy whinging" --Does he really ? Why should he ? What's in it for him ?

                            I guess an alternative solution to your so called "sissy whinging" is to RUN AWAY, HIDE AWAY & leave a bunch of YOUR problems for your
                            family to straighten out, eh ? Good job, man. Seems to em like the actions of a coward, but, I admit this conflicts with history.

                            The whole chase ending brings to mind the saying 'Oh, what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive' Like I said,
                            GOOD JOB, MAN ! (& your team).
                            Remember, karma IS a bitch.

                            "...own the pleasure of value" ----BS (that's 'bar steward' in addition to male cow faeces (UK))
                            If you believe in karma but are having so many problems- do you think you deserve it? If you haven’t done evil in this lifetime, we’re you evil in the last or are you banking it for the future? Could an ancestral line of reasonless sufferers eventually produce an invincible supervillain?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              *
                              Last edited by UNtitleD Brave; 04-15-2021, 06:41 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                *
                                Last edited by UNtitleD Brave; 04-15-2021, 06:39 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X