The Chase has been hiJacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chase has been hiJacked

Have you ever seen those advertising banners pulled by a small plane? My friend had such a business in Alaska about 20 years ago. The pilot uses a hook to grab the banner in a low pass. The pilot has NO clue who actually made the banner or the legitimacy of the product. He just flies back and forth bringing attention to message.
    Contrary to some "News" (we know about news organizations) Jack is not the solver. Jack is the hired hand. He can't answer the tough questions because he doesn't know. Jack flies back and forth with a blank banner.
    When I was growing up I bristled when my Dad would say, "there's no free ride". It's true, who's paying Jack?

Since Jack's still in the air, we do want him to be careful. It would be a shame for a "flap-jack" landing, however your fuel won't hold out indefinitely.

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly
      You’re right, It got JACKED

I think he should release the correct answers to a few clues
      to satisfy the courts and masses without giving away the end location. If he doesn’t do that then he’s just a jack ass who doesn’t care about Forrest’s reputation or closure for the searchers.
      Jack is not acting on his own accord. Forrest gave him directives he must follow to the letter. This was all scripted to play out and was designed this way back in the summer/fall of 2019. Nothing is by accident or coincidence.

Comment

If it is a written script, Forrest said the movies lie?
        Will Jack get an Academy Award?
        I really like those movies with a twist.

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post

Jack is not acting on his own accord. Forrest gave him directives he must follow to the letter. This was all scripted to play out and was designed this way back in the summer/fall of 2019. Nothing is by accident or coincidence.
          WAL is like E.F. Hutton. Well, to me at least...

Comment

some Jack Ass is trolling us hard. Doesn't the finder know the chase is over? Contest is over. Search is over. Forrest Fenn is dead. How much over can it be? Why hold onto EVERYTHING and not reveal anything? I can see hiding the exact location but come on this is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by 1&Only1Trailblazer View Post
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbMDdnhPN_c

Comment

Good comments here, but for some strange reason I'm not able to give 'likes' to anyone ?
                Jack is a tool.
                Finding Jessica

Comment

Originally posted by 1&Only1Trailblazer View Post
                  No better twist than Wonka. That was an outright blizzard right at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado Cowgirl View Post
                    Have you ever seen those advertising banners pulled by a small plane? My friend had such a business in Alaska about 20 years ago. The pilot uses a hook to grab the banner in a low pass. The pilot has NO clue who actually made the banner or the legitimacy of the product. He just flies back and forth bringing attention to message.
                    Contrary to some "News" (we know about news organizations) Jack is not the solver. Jack is the hired hand. He can't answer the tough questions because he doesn't know. Jack flies back and forth with a blank banner.
                    When I was growing up I bristled when my Dad would say, "there's no free ride". It's true, who's paying Jack?
                    "Get off my plane!"
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	275
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	246977

Comment

Originally posted by Flutterby Phil View Post
                      John Wayne, kept his tough guy persona right to his death. He threw a steak at the wait staff because it was to small. The wait staff brought him a bone under glass next time around. He had to laugh... true story
                      Now Kirk, he was head of the NRA...

Comment

Originally posted by JHSharp View Post

No better twist than Wonka. That was an outright blizzard right at the end.
                        Took my girlfriend on bikes to see Willy Wonka ‘1972’
                        Back when folks waited “patiently” in a long line to see a movie. That’s right, I had a job, payed for the movie and refreshments, I even opened the door... talk about a twist!

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post
                          some Jack Ass is trolling us hard. Doesn't the finder know the chase is over? Contest is over. Search is over. Forrest Fenn is dead. How much over can it be? Why hold onto EVERYTHING and not reveal anything? I can see hiding the exact location but come on this is ridiculous.
                          Cary, are you here solely for the entertainment?
                          That was a simple "yes/no" question -- no explanation(s) needed.

Comment

Working...
                          X