Social Media Platforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Media Platforms

Im looking for alternatives to Facebook. Does anybody have suggestions? I'm looking for a network that isn't saturated with fake profiles and garbage. Are there any networks that house intelligent real people out there that you all might know about? One with a low troll population?

Nope
    https://youtu.be/XfR9iY5y94s
    https://youtu.be/NvBHDRsFAmo

Comment

maybe try the real world while there's still one left.

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post
        Im looking for alternatives to Facebook. Does anybody have suggestions? I'm looking for a network that isn't saturated with fake profiles and garbage. Are there any networks that house intelligent real people out there that you all might know about? One with a low troll population?
        Nothing I could recommend that is guaranteed to be free of fake profiles and trolls, not if it's on the internet. Just create a new FB account (if you're cool with them tracking everything you do) and treat it like Covid, keep your circle of friends small and tight with people you can trust.

Comment

Social Media is like drugs. Just say no.

Comment

I wouldn't be too concerned about internet platforms at the moment. Starting between Jan 17-21 the internet may not be accessible, or very limited, for 3-10'days, but more likely just 3 days. It's already having many hiccups-usually later in the evenings. I don't like to say dates but that seems imminent.

Just my opinion. I reserve the right to be wrong.

Comment

Try Tinder maybe... ooohh! It#s based on FB, too, but you can easily date those peeps and find out, if they really exist...
              „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
              G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Can't even////....\\\\

https://twitter.com/Policy/status/1349059278917824512
                https://twitter.com/Policy

1000's of accounts gone.

Yea, we are a free people alright. Following?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	71AE9078-BABC-4971-AAD2-97B42048E29A.jpeg
Views:	349
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	246551
                  „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                  G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post
                    We should start one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirius B View Post

We should start one.
                      That sounds like a good idea. I mean... what a sad, disorienting, useless mess all of the big platforms have become at an alarming rate. I'd bet that FB is currently comprised of 90% fake profiles, trolls, scammers, bots, & agenda pushers.

Let's think about this... what needs to happen for the good people of society to not have to hide from this overwhelming chaos anymore? It seems that allowing for a global free-for-all like FB just mutates into toxic dysfunction over a relatively short time period. Jees. After the current mess collapses in on itself, there needs to be a new model introduced... that's clear as day. Lesson learned. A foundation of greed & deception will never be stable.

Comment

Try https://www.voice.com/communities

Are you a human?

If so, you're in. We use a special authentication system to ensure everyone on Voice is an actual person. No robo-mobs, catfish, or burner accounts allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by 23kachinas View Post
                          Try https://www.voice.com/communities

Are you a human?

If so, you're in. We use a special authentication system to ensure everyone on Voice is an actual person. No robo-mobs, catfish, or burner accounts allowed.
                          I dont know what I've become over the past year, but I think I'm still a human... or I died and nobody told me.

Thanks for the link and I will check it out.

Comment

Lately I’ve heard talk of Reptilian beings.
                            Are they the trolls?
                            This is the only Social platform I’ve ever associated with,
                            I always thought Facebook was a place where people placed there face, usually with a selfie. Ha ha

In actuality if you have a business or for instance watching something like Preston and Child’s last night from the Poisoned Pen bookstore in Scottsdale, viewing their virtual book signing for their new book, “The Scorpions Tail,” I love those guys.
                            I watched it on someone else’s Facebook...
                            Hope you viewed it. It was real news for sure.

Good day to all especially the puppets... lol
                            Just Joking Tornado
                            1Trailblazer

Last edited by 1&Only1Trailblazer; 01-13-2021, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1&Only1Trailblazer View Post
                              Lately I’ve heard talk of Reptilian beings.
                              Are they the trolls?
                              This is the only Social platform I’ve ever associated with,
                              I always thought Facebook was a place where people placed there face, usually with a selfie. Ha ha

In actuality if you have a business or for instance watching something like Preston and Child’s last night from the Poisoned Pen bookstore in Scottsdale, viewing their virtual book signing for their new book, “The Scorpions Tail,” I love those guys.
                              I watched it on someone else’s Facebook...
                              Hope you viewed it. It was real news for sure.

Good day to all especially the puppets... lol
                              Just Joking Tornado
                              1Trailblazer

Do you have an issue with Reptilian beings? We're not all the same you know.....

Comment

Working...
                              X