Did Jack TROLL Us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

IF your conspiracy theory IS true, and I can't say whether or not I believe it may be very Spot On, then the next question then is Who then are the script writers?!? I can think of more than a few suspects!

But it's setup in a way you will never get tangible evidence until and unless they lift the veil and yell "Surprise!" and I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.
    The best script writers are the folks that are mentioned in the attached screen shot that is was of FF . ( Credit: Poster Quest whom found this article and shared it here). But the question is why would FF give out ( yes, give out) that information that is stated in that article about FF's history? If this doesn't get your interest in looking at possible connection within that world. Then one needs another 10 years to figure this all out. The article is likley a planted article , created to BE FOUND. Mr . Quest found it. Rather sleuthy , IMO.

Need to be a la Sherlock Holmes to solve this , " simple TTOTC hunt".

These court cases are likely an act for the purpose of ,say, likely a shadow of the "Double Jeopardy" law. Notice the court filings haven't been updated lately.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3916.PNG
Views:	229
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	246784
    Last edited by Alsetenash; 01-14-2021, 12:19 AM. Reason: Edited to add attachment

Comment

Originally posted by Alsetenash View Post

The best script writers are the folks that are mentioned in the attached screen shot that is was of FF . ( Credit: Poster Quest whom found this article and shared it here). But the question is why would FF give out ( yes, give out) that information that is stated in that article about FF's history? If this doesn't get your interest in looking at possible connection within that world. Then one needs another 10 years to figure this all out. The article is likley a planted article , created to BE FOUND. Mr . Quest found it. Rather sleuthy , IMO.

Need to be a la Sherlock Holmes to solve this , " simple TTOTC hunt".

These court cases are likely an act for the purpose of ,say, likely a shadow of the "Double Jeopardy" law. Notice the court filings haven't been updated lately.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3916.PNG
Views:	229
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	246784
      I wasn't the original searcher that found that article. It has been kicking around the forums for years. I just went looking for it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Quest View Post

I wasn't the original searcher that found that article. It has been kicking around the forums for years. I just went looking for it again.
        Ok, well whomever found that is sleuthy. It removes some skepticism of the possibilities that labellers use to belittle the seekers of truth as called bull excrement conspiracy theorists. This is not a conspiracy, for copulative sakes! It's about the real reason he created the TTOTC ,that ties off this non ending, back to the beginning. . Is it not surprising that people will not believe anything unless it's said on mainstream media. Use our own logic ,guided by our intuition-investigate, research. That's just my advice to myself , talking to myself lol. . Or I can wait for someone to tell me what I want to hear as the truth.

Everyday I'm reminded that what I know, is less than what I don't.

Cheers!

Comment

Very interesting article, especially upon reread.

Comment

Yes and no.... No, Jack is not a troll because trolls live under bridges and he clearly knows nothing about bridges. Yes, Jack is trolling.

Comment

Working...
            X