Did Jack TROLL Us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Jack TROLL Us?

Remember how Jack said he caught little "slips" in Fenn's spoken word?

The only one I really remember, which I'm pretty sure we all caught,
    was when he said TROLLS (instead of trove).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Trolling Motor.PNG
Views:	499
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	246389

Two OMEGAS, two Terminal Ends.

Plus all the circuitry & electrical wiring notation in Fenn's writings.

https://www.trollingmotors.net/blogs...nent-checklist

Name:	troll needs.PNG
Views:	519
Size:	168.8 KB
ID:	246391

And were these errant little statement of Fenn's truly slips, or were they SLIPS ...

Name:	boat slip.PNG
Views:	590
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	246388

Makes sense with all the PARKING LOT / PARKING SPACE talk Douglas Preston gave us ...

Douglas itself being a great hint at one who is Brave and Bold ...
    (yeah, keep reading, that part's shortly coming ...)

What I'm hinting at here, is that we all know there's something Jack isn't telling us --
    beans he ain't a spillin' so to speak.

I remember one particular MW question, where Fenn was asked if he took "alternate means of transportation"
    aside from just walking, to his treasure spot -- Fenn hemmed and hawed before eventually avoiding the question
    all together.

Well, WHAT IF --

Fenn's secret spot, his final end location, like Captain Kidd's, was truly an ISLAND?

"Hear Me All" & "Listen Good" being a reference to the SOUND one must traverse to get there from the mainland.

Name:	nautical sound.PNG
Views:	504
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	246390

Knowing Fenn, he would never admit that he boated or rowed, but he just might "slip"
    the Chase community a hint that he "trolled" his way there under cover of night --

Trolling requires one to be quiet --

Was this "troll slip" the final hint Jack needed, the one he references picking up on,
    to access Fenn's secret little spot?

If Fenn hid his treasure in a spot he imagined might not be accessed in 900 years,
    it seems likely to me it may have been protected by water, some sort of moat,
    which adds up to the image of a medieval castle on indulgence.

Drawing nigh = Draw Bridge reference

I can picture Jack hearing this final sound bite slip, having his eureka moment,
    and then going boat shopping.

Must have been one exciting ride.

The last image left lingering in my mind's eye, is WHAT IF ...
    at the final SPOT, the progeny of Elvis & Beowulf come into play ...
    after all, Fenn said the searcher who can best ADAPT ...

(and as for the end of the rainbow, yeah, if the above ends up being true,
    I'm pretty sure all the rainbow and the browns got gobbled up in this spot.
    Jack may have even had a search partner, originally ...)

Lines Cross = Fenn daring you to "cross the line" he draws around indulgence.
    (that line being a pit/moat filled with alligators - NPFM much?!)

Originally posted by Flutterby Phil View Post

And were these errant little statement of Fenn's truly slips, or were they SLIPS ...

Makes sense with all the PARKING LOT / PARKING SPACE talk Douglas Preston gave us ...

What I'm hinting at here, is that we all know there's something Jack isn't telling us --

I remember one particular MW question, where Fenn was asked if he took "alternate means of transportation"
    aside from just walking, to his treasure spot -- Fenn hemmed and hawed before eventually avoiding the question
    all together.

Well, WHAT IF --

Fenn's secret spot, his final end location, like Captain Kidd's, was truly an ISLAND?

"Hear Me All" & "Listen Good" being a reference to the SOUND one must traverse to get there from the mainland.

Knowing Fenn, he would never admit that he boated or rowed, but he just might "slip"
    the Chase community a hint that he "trolled" his way there under cover of night --

Was this "troll slip" the final hint Jack needed, the one he references picking up on,

If Fenn hid his treasure in a spot he imagined might not be accessed in 900 years,

I can picture Jack hearing this final sound bite slip, having his eureka moment,

Here you go.
    27:30 That chest is part of an historic document
    33:15 I want to die in the mountains or alongside a stream
    41:00 You have to go in the backdoor

Comment

all together.

Well, WHAT IF --

Did Jack troll us? Most definitely.
      Thanks for the interesting write up. I enjoyed your ideas.
      My opinion is that Fenn played his part perfectly, there were no slip ups.

Comment

Originally posted by Quest View Post

Here you go.

He always says he won't say if he buried it or not because he didn't want to give that as a clue. He repeated that in this video. But only a few minutes before he said , " the chest is not buried where yer going to find it".

When he descibes the awe the Finder will be in , he descibes the contents of emerald, jade, diamonds , rubies etc etc. He then , in flow of the descriptions he then says "it's atrocious.". How is it the the chest contents would be described by FF as " atrocious" . Atrocious means - horrifying, wicked, of a poor quality???. Is that a slip up? He does a 180 on the description of the chest contents? Allmost backasswords huh?

He did say " go in the backdoor" now didn't he.
        Last edited by Alsetenash; 01-12-2021, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsetenash View Post

He always says he won't say if he buried it or not because he didn't want to give that as a clue. He repeated that in this video. But only a few minutes before he said , " the chest is not buried where yer going to find it".

When he descibes the awe the Finder will be in , he descibes the contents of emerald, jade, diamonds , rubies etc etc. He then , in flow of the descriptions he then says "it's atrocious.". How is it the the chest contents would be described by FF as " atrocious" . Atrocious means - horrifying, wicked, of a poor quality???. Is that a slip up? He does a 180 on the description of the chest contents? Allmost backasswords huh?

Name:	Screenshot_20210112-214357_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views:	401
Size:	426.7 KB
ID:	246491

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210112-214357_DuckDuckGo.jpg Views:	11 Size:	426.7 KB ID:	246491
            Sometimes, in order to understand the universe , one needs to inverse their thought experience in purview. Reversing words can be very manipulative, hypnotic and spell casting.

Such as:
            Live
            Lived.

Women are my only interest in that regard. I think same for FF, though some are questioning that. He just likes to reverse things as clues. That's Gadi's left hand pointing,, not his right hand. Clockwise/Counter Clockwise- as above so below.

Dude.
            Attached Files

Comment

Sometimes, in order to understand the universe , one needs to inverse their thought experience in purview. Reversing words can be very manipulative, hypnotic and spell casting.

Such as:
              Live
              Lived.

Women are my only interest in that regard. I think same for FF, though some are questioning that. He just likes to reverse things as clues. That's Gadi's left hand pointing,, not his right hand. Clockwise/Counter Clockwise- as above so below.

Dude.
              I always wondered why, despite the real risk of dehydration,
              Fenn used to suggest searchers leave their Evian at home.

Comment

I say the treasure is surrounded by water;
                you and Tornado seem to think he's suggesting rear entry.

Either way you split it there appears to be some sort of "put in" below the HoB.

Comment

atrocious eh?

that's a really good point you have raised.

atrocious: mid 17th century: from Latin atrox, atroc-cruel

'faked by a cruel fellow searcher'

double cruel.

thanks for pointing that out, you definitely spotted something.

edit: it contains Rue as well, which is something i have been exploring in other posts, Rue is french for street, driving down the rue looking for the rouge/rogue/cruel
                  Last edited by Bach; 01-13-2021, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bach View Post

atrocious eh?

double cruel.

I think he meant to say "Atropocious," hence those scissors:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Atropos.PNG Views:	0 Size:	11.6 KB ID:	246509

Funny I always had Fenn pegged for more of the Clotho / Dreamweaver type:

Comment

Originally posted by Quest View Post

Here you go.

@41:16 "Look at the pictures and the drawings. In a very subtle way they can help you if you have your mojo working."

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Express View Post

@41:16 "Look at the pictures and the drawings. In a very subtle way they can help you if you have your mojo working."
                        i've been meaning to work on Mojo, he gives little sweets away several times mojos, bon bons, chewing gum. There's something about it. Thanks for raising it.

Turning into a inspirational thread this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bach View Post

atrocious eh?

double cruel.

edit: it contains Rue as well, which is something i have been exploring in other posts, Rue is french for street, driving down the rue looking for the rouge/rogue/cruel
                          its amazing what me miss no matter how intently we listen. I only noticed today after watching the parts Quest posted. I noticed because after I watched it , it was my minds independent thoughts that pointed it out to my awareness, ' did you notice the word he used....atrocious"? So I went back and listened again.

My mojo is my intuition. Lol. I've learnt to listen to 'it'.

Comment

its amazing what me miss no matter how intently we listen. I only noticed today after watching the parts Quest posted. I noticed because after I watched it , it was my minds independent thoughts that pointed it out to my awareness, ' did you notice the word he used....atrocious"? So I went back and listened again.

My mojo is my intuition. Lol. I've learnt to listen to 'it'.
                            worth a research that word, as is cruel, see how it fits with your memories and intuition. Thanks again, learning stuff and being inspired is a gift.

Comment

I say the treasure is surrounded by water;
                              you and Tornado seem to think he's suggesting rear entry.

Either way you split it there appears to be some sort of "put in" below the HoB.
                              For me, I meant seeing things in reverse ( Da Vinci) . Such as in: " you could reverse engineer HOB and your friends could chip in for some gas" . ( close to what FF said but that quote within my quotation marks is paraphrasing FF by me) .

Comment

Working...
                              X