The Games We All Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Games We All Play

Ponder a moment......what exactly is this "Game" we are playing?

Is it just an effort to reach the end and have self-glorification? Sure - it can be. Maybe for many it is.

But have you really looked at the game itself? Have you ever dissected it for what kind of game it is?

Well here is a starting point for you.......

I started in this Chase by playing in Forrest's fun house of puzzles, but have you realized, that I am also playing a "game" alongside the one your are playing? In fact, there are at least four games being played out:

- a game created for play by the originator of the game - but to be played by participants with an intended "known" outcome

- a game being played by the participants and resulting in being watched by the originator of the game as it is played out in unknown ways

- a person is playing the game for the creator's reasons, but seen being played from their own participant's perspective (multiple participants can possibly have the same multiple perspectives = but are on fact unknown variables)

- a person is playing the game for their own reasons, unknown to the originator of the game that is being played

...but yet, even still, there are the fifth and sixth reasons this game is being played, built into the game as well - which results in "games" that will play out afterwards, as 'bi-products' of the original singular game.

The fifth is the reason or outcome that is of the original "projection" by and of the creator and their game - both being viewed from the creator's perception. In simplified terms - the intended reason the game was created.

The sixth is the reason or outcome that is of the original "projection" by and of the player and their game, and how the game can benefit their life - which is being viewed through the participant's/player's own perception.

And yet, we can now realize that there is a seventh reason. One that plays on the outcome - to begin, yet another game. Also a "bi-product" of the initial game, but possibly also the goal of both the creator and a player, and in truth, they may not even know this outcome exists.

In summary:

1. The creator's game with the intended / "planned" outcome
    2. The player(s) playing the creator's game being watched by the creator - unknown variables are in play
    3. The player playing, but from his/her perspective - controlled variables by the player(s)
    4. The player(s) playing for reasons unknown to the creator - controlled variables by player(s) w/unknown results being watched by the creator
    5. The projection and perception of the game by the creator, unknown to the player(s) - the intended reason for the game
    6. The outcome of that projection or perception by the player(s) - how will it benefit the player(s) - their intended outcome
    7. The true outcome of the game - the actual result of the game as viewed by the creator and players - Fate/Destiny?

Can one even tabulate the odds of all of these variables and come up with a statistic that ultimately succumbs to be the same result?

Unfortunately, no one knows they are playing the "7th game", because no one told them they were. And yet, we can see, we all are playing with a full throttle, in order to complete the initial game we all set out to play.

A game that no one knows the results, but once they start playing, the results May show the player what they are actually playing for. Can this even be possible?

Oh sure, disappointment is playing too. The player(s) know it is there, but they sometimes push it aside, in hopes to see that it never surfaces in front of them.

We see the endless loop it creates for an individual, yet, the participants don't?

How do we proceed to have a winner in a game that is not controlled by us?

Easy, we guide the game to our liking. We know the plays ahead of time, in order to steer and stay a course we create.

We know that there aren't any established rules -- so why not allow us to create the rules

Be safe.
    Tim

I never looked at it as a game. I thought he said, getting out, off the phone, and adventure. I left it at that always, my goal was to see if it was real, apparently it was?
    Hope your doing well, and believe me Tim, if you sell your house you set yourself free...
    Like I said, hope your doing good.
    1Trailblazer

Comment

I like where you’re going here. Sometimes when the chase is mentioned to an outsider, they compare it to the movie Ready Player One.
      The most interesting part of Ready Player One was the remote-access school system. That could improve a lot of lives (they said in 2018). look at us now.

Comment

Interesting stuff, Tim. Sounds a lot like a recipe for life. We don't know where we're going or why, or what the universal outcome will be, and we have (supposed) freedom to create the rules ourselves (or do we?). In the recent Jack Q&A on Medium, I was struck by the final entry from Donna-Geysergirl:

"Forrest stated (and I’m paraphrasing) that the spot was not in “very close proximity” to a human trail. Did you indeed walk a “human trail” for a portion of your solve, or not? And do feel his statement (done in classic Fenn style, LOL!) was a hindrance or of help in the ultimate solve.

Thanks Donna. I think that may narrow down things too much if I say yes or no, but I can say the whole time I was searching for the blaze and treasure in the forest, I did not step foot on a human trail. He is right that there are no man-made trails in the vicinity, but there are some game trails."

So there are some "game trails." What kind of game is Jack talking about? Is his own game trail a virtual one? I have no answers, only questions to add to the 23 emails posted there.

Comment

Originally posted by voxpops View Post
          Interesting stuff, Tim. Sounds a lot like a recipe for life. We don't know where we're going or why, or what the universal outcome will be, and we have (supposed) freedom to create the rules ourselves (or do we?). In the recent Jack Q&A on Medium, I was struck by the final entry from Donna-Geysergirl:

"Forrest stated (and I’m paraphrasing) that the spot was not in “very close proximity” to a human trail. Did you indeed walk a “human trail” for a portion of your solve, or not? And do feel his statement (done in classic Fenn style, LOL!) was a hindrance or of help in the ultimate solve.

Thanks Donna. I think that may narrow down things too much if I say yes or no, but I can say the whole time I was searching for the blaze and treasure in the forest, I did not step foot on a human trail. He is right that there are no man-made trails in the vicinity, but there are some game trails."

So there are some "game trails." What kind of game is Jack talking about? Is his own game trail a virtual one? I have no answers, only questions to add to the 23 emails posted there.
          Privileged access will get one exactly to the place he described in the literal forest. Look at the guy- he couldn't handle the public access hike... he would have been 20 lbs lighter and looked like a mountain man in those pictures if he had paid his dues in nature.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim (ZosoRocks) View Post
            Ponder a moment......what exactly is this "Game" we are playing?

Is it just an effort to reach the end and have self-glorification? Sure - it can be. Maybe for many it is.

But have you really looked at the game itself? Have you ever dissected it for what kind of game it is?

Well here is a starting point for you.......

I started in this Chase by playing in Forrest's fun house of puzzles, but have you realized, that I am also playing a "game" alongside the one your are playing? In fact, there are at least four games being played out:

- a game created for play by the originator of the game - but to be played by participants with an intended "known" outcome

- a game being played by the participants and resulting in being watched by the originator of the game as it is played out in unknown ways

- a person is playing the game for the creator's reasons, but seen being played from their own participant's perspective (multiple participants can possibly have the same multiple perspectives = but are on fact unknown variables)

- a person is playing the game for their own reasons, unknown to the originator of the game that is being played

...but yet, even still, there are the fifth and sixth reasons this game is being played, built into the game as well - which results in "games" that will play out afterwards, as 'bi-products' of the original singular game.

The fifth is the reason or outcome that is of the original "projection" by and of the creator and their game - both being viewed from the creator's perception. In simplified terms - the intended reason the game was created.

The sixth is the reason or outcome that is of the original "projection" by and of the player and their game, and how the game can benefit their life - which is being viewed through the participant's/player's own perception.

And yet, we can now realize that there is a seventh reason. One that plays on the outcome - to begin, yet another game. Also a "bi-product" of the initial game, but possibly also the goal of both the creator and a player, and in truth, they may not even know this outcome exists.

In summary:

1. The creator's game with the intended / "planned" outcome
            2. The player(s) playing the creator's game being watched by the creator - unknown variables are in play
            3. The player playing, but from his/her perspective - controlled variables by the player(s)
            4. The player(s) playing for reasons unknown to the creator - controlled variables by player(s) w/unknown results being watched by the creator
            5. The projection and perception of the game by the creator, unknown to the player(s) - the intended reason for the game
            6. The outcome of that projection or perception by the player(s) - how will it benefit the player(s) - their intended outcome
            7. The true outcome of the game - the actual result of the game as viewed by the creator and players - Fate/Destiny?

Can one even tabulate the odds of all of these variables and come up with a statistic that ultimately succumbs to be the same result?

Unfortunately, no one knows they are playing the "7th game", because no one told them they were. And yet, we can see, we all are playing with a full throttle, in order to complete the initial game we all set out to play.

A game that no one knows the results, but once they start playing, the results May show the player what they are actually playing for. Can this even be possible?

Oh sure, disappointment is playing too. The player(s) know it is there, but they sometimes push it aside, in hopes to see that it never surfaces in front of them.

We see the endless loop it creates for an individual, yet, the participants don't?

How do we proceed to have a winner in a game that is not controlled by us?

Easy, we guide the game to our liking. We know the plays ahead of time, in order to steer and stay a course we create.

We know that there aren't any established rules -- so why not allow us to create the rules

Be safe.
            Tim
            its like your describing a multidimensional chess game?
            you say seven, maybe its five, maybe infinite...
            but I sure hope theres an end in site cause no one asked if I even wanted to play lol ...

Comment

Working...
            X