No announcement yet.

Dear Lead Searcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are right. Why bother. Jack's got this. What I find amazing is, we are all on the edge of a cliff and everybody is still following a dead man.

Damian Marley & Nas – Patience (Sabali)

Here we are
    Here we are
    Yeah
    This one right here is for the people
    Sabali, sabali, sabali yonkote
    Sabali, sabali, sabali kiye
    Ni kêra môgô
    Ni kêra môgô
    Some of the smartest dummies
    Can't read the language of Egyptian mummies
    An' a fly go a moon
    And can't find food for the starving tummies
    Pay no mind to the youths
    'Cause it's not like the future depends on it
    But save the animals in the zoo
    'Cause the chimpanzee dem a make big money
    This is how the media pillages
    On the TV the picture is savages in villages
    And the scientist still can't explain the pyramids, huh
    Evangelists making a living on the videos of ribs of the little kids
    Stereotyping the image of the images
    And this is what the image is
    You buy a khaki pants
    And all of a sudden you say a Indiana Jones
    An' a thief out gold and thief out the scrolls
    And even the buried bones
    Some of the worst paparazzis I've ever seen and I ever known
    Put the worst on display so the world can see
    And that's all they will ever show
    So the ones in the West will never move East
    And feel like they could be at home
    Get tricked by the beast
    But a where dem ago flee when the monster is fully grown?
    Solomonic lineage weh dem still can't defeat
    And them coulda never clone
    My spiritual DNA that print in my soul
    And I will forever own, Lord
    Sabali, sabali, sabali, yonkontê (Yeah, sabali, thats patience)
    (That's what the old folks told me)
    Sabali, sabali, sabali, kiye
    Ni kêra môgô
    Sabali, sabali, sabali, yonkontê (Discovering the world before this world)
    (A world buried in time)
    Sabali, sabali, sabali, kiye (Uncover with rhymes, it gets no realer)
    Ni kêra môgô
    Huh, we born not knowing, are we born knowing all?
    We growing wiser, are we just growing tall?
    Can you read thoughts, can you read palms?
    Huh, can you predict the future, can you see storms, coming?
    The earth was flat if you went too far you would fall off
    Now the earth is round if the shape change again
    Everybody woulda start laugh
    The average man can't prove of most of the things
    That he chooses to speak of
    And still won't research
    And find out the root of the truth that you speak of
    Scholars teach in Universities
    And claim that they're smart and cunning
    Tell them find a cure when we sneeze
    And that's when their nose start running
    And the rich get stitched up, when we get cut
    Man a heal dem broken bones in the bush with the wet mud
    Can you read signs, can you read stars?
    Can you make peace, can you fight war?
    Can you milk cows, even though you drive cars
    Huh, can you survive, against all odds, now?
    Sabali, sabali, sabali, yonkontê (It's crazy)
    Sabali, sabali, sabali, kiye (When you feed people the truth)
    (You don't know how they're gonna react)
    Ni kêra môgô
    Sabali, sabali, sabali, yonkontê (You're scared of wrong doers)
    (People that just ignorant, they scared of the truth)
    Sabali, sabali, sabali, kiye (We patient)
    Ni kêra môgô (For now)
    Who wrote the Bible, who wrote the Qur'an?
    And was it a lightning storm
    That gave birth to the Earth
    And then dinosaurs were born? Damn
    Who made up words, who made up numbers?
    And what kind of spell is mankind under?
    Everything on the planet we preserve and can it
    Microwave it and try it
    No matter what we'll survive it
    What's hue? What's man? What's human?
    Anything along the land we consuming
    Eatin', deletin', ruin
    Trying to get paper
    Gotta have land, gotta have acres
    So I can sit back like Jack Nicholson
    Watch niggas play the game like the Lakers
    In a world full of 52 fakers
    Gypsies, seances, mystical prayers
    You superstitious? Throw salt over your shoulders
    Make a wish for the day 'cause
    Like somebody got a doll of me
    Stickin' needles in my arteries but I can't feel it
    Sometimes it's like part of me
    But I got a real big spirit
    I'm fearless, I'm fearless
    Don't you try and grab hold of my soul
    It's like a military soldier since seven years old
    I held real dead bodies in my arms
    Felt their body turn cold, oh
    Why we born in the first place
    If this is how we gotta go? Damn
    Ni kêra môgô
    (Goes to all the wisdom and knowledge seekers of the world)
    Sabali, sabali, sabali kiye (Sabali, patience)

Comment

Dear LS,
      It must be hard for you to maintain interest in what’s going on. It really does seem over, doesn’t it? If you have figured out the poem’s directions and deeper meaning, the mystery is probably mostly understood, by you. With Jack stealing your thunder and all, I bet you feel sorta cheated for all your hard work. Do you feel bad for all the well-wishers and those who honestly believe in Jack, when they ask questions and then he lies to them? Ya, probably. Are you still completely in the dark with how close you got? Do you wonder if Forrest ever really hid a treasure in the mountains? You must wonder what the future holds. Do you follow this forum? If so, I bet you’re quickly losing interest. However, if you’re like me, it’s a hard habit to break. I bet you still believe in Forrest, and respect him for his service to the USA and his accomplishments, even if you don’t understand all this stuff. Oh well, good luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickman View Post
        Dear LS,
        It must be hard for you to maintain interest in what’s going on. It really does seem over, doesn’t it? If you have figured out the poem’s directions and deeper meaning, the mystery is probably mostly understood, by you. With Jack stealing your thunder and all, I bet you feel sorta cheated for all your hard work. Do you feel bad for all the well-wishers and those who honestly believe in Jack, when they ask questions and then he lies to them? Ya, probably. Are you still completely in the dark with how close you got? Do you wonder if Forrest ever really hid a treasure in the mountains? You must wonder what the future holds. Do you follow this forum? If so, I bet you’re quickly losing interest. However, if you’re like me, it’s a hard habit to break. I bet you still believe in Forrest, and respect him for his service to the USA and his accomplishments, even if you don’t understand all this stuff. Oh well, good luck to you.
        If I were knowingly definable as a LS I would say, "not at all" to your " hard to maintain interest in what's going on". The heat would not be on me and I could post all the truth for clues that no would believe me and likely just ignore me anyways, because I'm not Jack. It would probably be a bit interesting to that end as an observer. . Thank goodness for this rues , Forrest, I would likely appreciate that. I can actually be at peace- no lawyers required. No ones looking researching my life story for dirt, gossip etc.

I would just tell people I made money in the stock market, thanks to Elon Musk.

Lol.

Comment

The lead searcher probably had a good handle on the nature of this game when the "treasure was found" announcement was made after significant discoveries were made. Forrest's often cryptic and sometimes strange sounding advice given over the years probably started making a lot more sense. Things like: the treasure may be located by the one who can adjust , me wearing the bracelet is your biggest revenge... those kind of statements probably took on a whole new significant meaning and gave hints towards navigating events post June 2020. My guess is that there is a range of searcher disorientation that has been experienced since the find announcement. My guess is that someone who can be described as a lead searcher may have been the most severly disoriented early on leading up to and during the immediate time surrounding the treasure found announcement, but they also were able to quickly recover, find their bearings, and adjust faster than the rest of the searcher pack. Maybe they are in a tight holding pattern watching the chase closely, but know it would be dangerous to make a significant move with "confidence". Although they may be very confident in what they are seeing, they may not have confidence in making any particular sudden moves due to trust. Trust is built over time between individuals, groups, organizations, etc.

Trust is not 85% confidence in truth. Trust isn't found in personas or silence. Concrete walls are cold & quiet. Doors are difficult to find in the dark. Killer clowns don't scare everybody. And boobies can make some very happy

Comment

Dear LS,
            Thanks. Good luck to you too.

Comment

[QUOTE=sally;n246392]

"Many years ago when my babies where babies, I finally gathered the courage to leave a violent relationship. I packed 3 kids, 2 kittens and a hampster into the oldsmobile and drove across country. Not knowing where we were going and feeling hunted, we wandered for about a month. We wound up in Washington state where we stayed several months in a safe place women's shelter. I wasn't allowed to have our pets so the kittens went to foster care. Two gelicos, Dot and Jack (Jack had no tail). Anyway, the care provider took it upon herself to have them vaccinated. Dot lived. Jack reacted to the vaccination and died.".

Sally,

With benevolence as the intent, courage has the backing of the universe. Especially now that earth has entered the photon field- officially we are now in the Age Of Aquarius.

Though, my " Terrific" response was to that posters TT signature.....as in Tom Teriffic from Dal's, lol.
              Last edited by Alsetenash; 01-13-2021, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Thanks. Good luck to you too.
                Thanks. “Losing interest” applies only to my activities on the forums and blogs. There are only a few people I follow anymore. I’m as interested as ever in the chase, and the big picture. The LS should just “suck it up.” Forrest had it much worse at the end.
                Last edited by Stickman; 01-13-2021, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Thanks. “Losing interest” applies only to my activities on the forums and blogs. There are only a few people I follow anymore. I’m as interested as ever in the chase, and the big picture. The LS should just “suck it up.” Forrest had it much worse at the end.
                  You missed the nuance in OP's post, he was saying thanks because he thinks he is the lead searcher, and that Jack is a fraud and the chest is still out there for him to collect on his homemade wheelbarrow.

Neo move over, OP is 'The One'

Comment

[QUOTE=Alsetenash;n246539]
                    Originally posted by sally View Post

"Many years ago when my babies where babies, I finally gathered the courage to leave a violent relationship. I packed 3 kids, 2 kittens and a hampster into the oldsmobile and drove across country. Not knowing where we were going and feeling hunted, we wandered for about a month. We wound up in Washington state where we stayed several months in a safe place women's shelter. I wasn't allowed to have our pets so the kittens went to foster care. Two gelicos, Dot and Jack (Jack had no tail). Anyway, the care provider took it upon herself to have them vaccinated. Dot lived. Jack reacted to the vaccination and died.".

Sally,

With benevolence as the intent, courage has the backing of the universe. Especially now that earth has entered the photon field- officially we are now in the Age Of Aquarius.

Though, my " Terrific" response was to that posters TT signature.....as in Tom Teriffic from Dal's, lol.
                    "I guess I'm just a bad person"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKXg2eMaNXU
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbDbOdKL9ZY
                    Last edited by sally; 01-13-2021, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bach View Post

You missed the nuance in OP's post, he was saying thanks because he thinks he is the lead searcher, and that Jack is a fraud and the chest is still out there for him to collect on his homemade wheelbarrow.

Neo move over, OP is 'The One'
                      Bach..... The things you say that make me say "Hmmm?" Now, if you would have said Orange and Green Wheelbarrow, I would have said "ah ha!". But, I digress.

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post

Bach..... The things you say that make me say "Hmmm?" Now, if you would have said Orange and Green Wheelbarrow, I would have said "ah ha!". But, I digress.
                        yeah, that's part of confirmation bias. and part of the reason my DMs are closed, i remember when i wrote something another time that confirmed your confirmation bias and you proceeded to inbox me with your confirmation bias solve.

i'm not interested in closed minds, soz.

Comment

Dear LS,
                          I bet there are times when the LS gets very anxious and just wants to head for the mountains at the drop of a hat. However, I think the LS is probably preoccupied with every day life and helps him from focusing too much on the Chase. I have a feeling though, the LS will make another adventure this summer if for nothing else but to bury another chest in the spot and say his good byes forever. I think ultimately, the LS has a pretty good idea why Forrest did what he did and although he might at times get irritated by all this nonsense in the community, he's having a good laugh with Forrest (in spirit) about the broader message Forrest is trying to communicate to all the community. I think he knows that one day, the joke will be revealed and everyone can have a good laugh and Forrest will be proud of his work. After all, it's just a story, a good one at that as well, and the LS is part of the story. Whether the LS is the hero or the villain seems to be vague enough to keep everyone guessing and that's ok.

Yet, I wouldn't totally dismiss the LS because I have a feeling he has some pretty creative ideas that could keep the chase alive for the entire world without all the risk but still a good runner up reward to the person who can solve the puzzle. I mean, why tell people the solution when you can give them more hints to help them solve it and make a big to do of it. It could be a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing the LS's dreams come true in that regards.

So, to sum up my thoughts on all this and your original question. I do not think the LS is losing interest. I think he's trying to anticipate the next chess move and while he's playing out all the future moves in his mind, he's doing a little grandstanding to pump up the crowd and hoping the cheers distract Jack just enough that he makes mistakes and will rush his next move. The LS knows that the game will have to end sooner or later and if the LS can create enough distraction, Jack might conceded sooner than later. But, this very well could be a test of wills and I'm not sure who could hold out longer. However, since the LS has spent many long years knowing they were in the spot and knowing something is afoot (even thought they can't prove it), they appear to have the patience of Job and it appears money or gold fever does not have much of a motivating factor on their will power or cognitive abilities.

But, I have been wrong before in my predictions and even though I've had some pretty accurate visions come true in this regards, I'm still skeptical of my ability to precisely nail down how this fully plays out. Seems the future indeed is not fully written yet, but I'm a big believe in fate now.

Sorry, one last final thought. I do believe the LS wants to share all of it with the community, not the chest per say but the story, the location, etc. How fun would it be if families could pilgrimage to the location, invitation only and be able to relax in the valley and enjoy the area for how Forrest envisioned. Maybe the LS is relishing some major change in their life, as is his family, and this would give him an opportunity to play host to the Chase Community. What fun it would be to sit with each treasure hunter around a campfire, sharing stories and fellowship with one another and being a good steward of the land by dedicating his time to it's upkeep. I think many of us have all dreamed at least once about being a part-time cowboy.
                          Last edited by Walking Among Lions; 01-13-2021, 08:32 AM.

Comment

We can only hope, I’ve heard dreams do come true...
                            I have never lost faith or hope in the Chase and most especially in The Maverik Forrest Fenn.

Good day all
                            1Trailblazer

Comment

Comment

Wasn’t Forrest Fenn that said,” the view never changes unless you’re the lead dog”?

Comment

Working...
                                X