Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Lead Searcher

Dear Lead Searcher,

I believe in you. I believe you will one day this year bring balance back to the Chase and renew the spirit for all of us who are battered and weary from all the negative influences. I know you will find a very creative and public way for us to participate again. I hope you make millions from the venture for you and your investors. I just hope you will select a few of us brave hearted adventurers to participate in your program so we can have another attempt at solving the key formula.

Thinking of you during these stressful times.

WAL

I volunteer to help with the foundation;
    For the monument! Your all welcome to come along with this lead searcher girl...
    Or should I sat “That” instead of “This”
    Last edited by 1&Only1Trailblazer; 01-11-2021, 01:33 PM.

Comment

You are a unique person, WAL. So many people are on this blog only to promote the notion that THEY are the lead searcher. Your humility is refreshing.

But I'm not understanding your theory. Do you believe that the treasure hunt is still ongoing? How would searchers participate again? What venture/investors are you referring to? What is the "key formula"?

I've always appreciated your posts, so I'm not intending this as a rebuke.

Comment

She can do embroidery and man o shevits, she can create chaos!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon View Post
          You are a unique person, WAL. So many people are on this blog only to promote the notion that THEY are the lead searcher. Your humility is refreshing.

But I'm not understanding your theory. Do you believe that the treasure hunt is still ongoing? How would searchers participate again? What venture/investors are you referring to? What is the "key formula"?

I've always appreciated your posts, so I'm not intending this as a rebuke.
          I believe we are currently in the Intermission and everyone is hanging out in the lobby enjoying some popcorn, a few adult beverages and some good conversation before the second act begins. Rumor has it, the second act will shock the audience the moment the curtain opens and the world will be abuzz with all the commotion. The finale is not yet scripted but the Director is quickly drafting it behind stage and will have it ready before the final act.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonSays

I'm confused. I thought you were saying you're the lead searcher/solver/whatever the proper term is today. If you're not talking to yourself so to speak, nice sentiments.
            Like anyone would listen to me. I've given up on trying to convince people they've been fooled and it's just easier to continue to fool them.

Comment

Weird can be Good.
              I dig that Van Gogh quote someone posted this past weekend...

“Normality is a paved road: It’s comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.”

It's also good to remember that each may have chosen precisely who they are in life, ahead of time.
              ...and shaping one's heart isn't always easy.
              Last edited by Purple Light; 01-11-2021, 01:55 PM.
              the solve

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post

Like anyone would listen to me. I've given up on trying to convince people they've been fooled and it's just easier to continue to fool them.
                I'm listening. To anyone using reason, that fact is abundantly clear.

Comment

Just out of curiosity.....so did you recite your original post while standing in front of the mirror?.....I admit confusion as to what you think is about to happen. Rumors of a second act?...oh please, do speculate..))

Comment

Ok , that statement makes ZERO sense . Since when do you think this was a joke or a hoax ? Some remember you wanting to take people in the woods to beat them up talking bad about Fenn and defending him with all the lawsuit people ? You are all over the map

Comment

ahh this is where the action is, let's have a barney come on.

Comment

Let the pigeons loose!

Comment

You guys all must know each other in the “real”world,
                          you seem to make sense of what each other is saying but it seems like a foreign language or gibberish at best?
                          Kinda like attorneys, in the court and in front of a Judge they are a completely different monsters then on the golf course. Even the Judge said, on or about the 9th hole, “could you attorneys believe how we had that poor guy chasing his tail.
                          Didn’t Forrest consult an attorney, that’s right he wasn’t his lawyer yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 1&Only1Trailblazer View Post
                            You guys all must know each other in the “real”world,
                            you seem to make sense of what each other is saying but it seems like a foreign language or gibberish at best?
                            Kinda like attorneys, in the court and in front of a Judge they are a completely different monsters then on the golf course. Even the Judge said, on or about the 9th hole, “could you attorneys believe how we had that poor guy chasing his tail.
                            Didn’t Forrest consult an attorney, that’s right he wasn’t his lawyer yet.
                            Nope that is just trolls trolling....

Comment

Does a lead searcher sink or float once it's cast?

Comment

Working...
                              X