The 100th Meridian is a place WWWH.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 100th Meridian is a place WWWH.

Anyone ever look at the 100th Meridian as the place Where Warm Waters Halt? It’s the line that separates the humid east from the arid west in the United States. It’s literally where the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico halt.

Comment

Omg. Yes!!! That just made my freakin day. Thank you Not4but242Walk.

Comment

And it's boiling point.

Comment

I'm surprised more people haven't paid attention to the fact that Forrest was stationed and shot down around the 106 E Long. and Santa Fe is located around 106 W Long, half a world from each other.

Comment

No but 109 degrees is the upper limit of what the FDA defines as warm waters (thanks to others - OH! & Trovesearcher1, I think). Therefore warm waters could be said to halt at the 110 meridian W, which runs smack through the place that I had already independently identified as WWWH.

Comment

Warm waters can halt in my bathtub. Pretty sure that’s the point of WWWH. Because it’s relative. But relativity can’t solve the riddle. So how can you independently find and identify WWWH without bias unless FF himself told you that you were correct? I ask myself the same thing all the time by the way. Which is why I always circle back to the fact warm waters can halt in my bathtub. I acknowledge I have internal bias where there can be none to solve the “poem” or riddle as I call it.

Comment

Originally posted by Macahol View Post
                No but 109 degrees is the upper limit of what the FDA defines as warm waters (thanks to others - OH! & Trovesearcher1, I think). Therefore warm waters could be said to halt at the 110 meridian W, which runs smack through the place that I had already independently identified as WWWH.
                Forrest was a fisherman. Not a Chef. Think warm waters, think trout water temperatures. Know the man. 90 degrees.
                Last edited by Trovesearcher1; 12-29-2020, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trovesearcher1 View Post

Forrest was a fisherman. Not a Chef. Think warm waters, think trout water temperatures. Know the man. 90 degrees.
                  Forrest was going to "make it work no matter what." For the starting point, he likely had to come up with a clue to fit the place rather than find a place that fit the clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Macahol View Post

Forrest was going to "make it work no matter what." For the starting point, he likely had to come up with a clue to fit the place rather than find a place that fit the clue.
                    I won't argue with that. That place is Gibbon hill.

Comment

look at the bigger picture.think of what Yellowstone is,a giant volcano when you’re in where all the geothermal activities are you are at WWWSH.simple right.
                      To get there you have to go up.next there are seven ways in to the park wwwsh .ok next clue.to leave wwwsh to canyon down ,you get out of the volcano to which
                      of the canyons down. Forrest said kids had a good chance to figure this out.ok 4 of them leave the wwwsh to Montana ,that leaves three in Wyoming if were me
                      i think I would take the one he talked about the most and the one he came in and out the most or up and down ,just my thoughts Clint

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                        look at the bigger picture.think of what Yellowstone is,a giant volcano when you’re in where all the geothermal activities are you are at WWWSH.simple right.
                        To get there you have to go up.next there are seven ways in to the park wwwsh .ok next clue.to leave wwwsh to canyon down ,you get out of the volcano to which
                        of the canyons down. Forrest said kids had a good chance to figure this out.ok 4 of them leave the wwwsh to Montana ,that leaves three in Wyoming if were me
                        i think I would take the one he talked about the most and the one he came in and out the most or up and down ,just my thoughts Clint
                        I believe it would be one he never mentioned.

Comment

I just uploaded a bunch of pictures you’re going to want to see. FYI.

Comment

Working...
                          X