• Show
Clear All

• Josh Jordan
    replied
    More junk from searcher2342 lol

Leave a comment:

• bamaman
    replied
    I don’t believe the hid cache one but the number backwards make a VERY interesting latitude that passes right below Brown Mountain and near Amelia Earhart’s cabin

Leave a comment:

• Macahol
    replied
    Originally posted by NadiyaM View Post

Unless you "improperly" accessed the Social Security files claiming Jonathan was an employee....I find it impossible to believe the S.S.A. simply gave /verified his number to a stranger??....
    Correct - that was just meant to be a lighthearted wisecrack.

Leave a comment:

• ROLL TIDE
    replied
    Originally posted by Macahol View Post
    I checked with the Social Security Administration and they said that 853-19-834 was issued to someone named Jonathan Stuef.
    Someone please knock me out so I'll quit reading stuff like this .

Leave a comment:

• NadiyaM
    replied
    I checked with the Social Security Administration and they said that 853-19-834 was issued to someone named Jonathan Stuef.
    Unless you "improperly" accessed the Social Security files claiming Jonathan was an employee....I find it impossible to believe the S.S.A. simply gave /verified his number to a stranger??.....that being said...there is a way to verify the first three digits....and yes there is a Jonathan Stuef listing ann Brooklyn NY address with a S.S. # beginning with 853........???

Leave a comment:

• Old Pilot
    replied
    Originally posted by searcher2342 View Post
    The odds his key smash would anagram to hid cache- are astronomical. Theres like a .0024% chance he would hit 85319834 randomly.

This means something.
    You're absolutely right. Have you consulted AOL or Nancy Pelosi about this?

Leave a comment:

• Anna Graham
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickman

I think these are all crafty, well-placed red herrings designed to obfuscate and stir discussion. Someone wants to keep interest in the chase going - IMO.
    He is dying to release the solve, to show how clever he was. But he knows that the solve can not be released, because he didn't find it in Wyoming, he found it in Cimarron Canyon, New Mexico. It has nothing to do with his desire to keep Forrest's special place being overrun by tourists. We may eventually get the correct solve, but it will be at least ten years from the sale date, when the statute of limitations has expired. In the meantime, we can expect him to release subtle hints, and cryptic answers to searcher's questions. There is however, one way that we could determine where he was, the first week in June, 2020. If he made a phone call while boots on the ground in Cimarron Canyon, the cell phone tower, would have a record of his cell phone number. The problem is that the only people who have access to that information would be law enforcement, and it would require a subpoena.

Leave a comment:

• Broken arrow
    replied
    Hulk smash. Oops there’s a God. It’s clear jack left something there. He said it will cover your gas money. At 2 dollars a gallon let’s hope ones not driving from Cody cuz that calculates to a few dollars. I guess we can ask Jack for clues now

Leave a comment:

• Unco Cat
    replied
    What's the odds he HI JACKD CACHE? IMO 100 %

Leave a comment:

• Nacho
    replied
    Not likely last 4 digits in SS not 3

Leave a comment:

• Trovesearcher1
    replied
    Lol

Leave a comment:

• Macahol
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sal O'mander
    replied
    Originally posted by searcher2342 View Post

The implication would be jack hid some of the treasure for a second place perhaps.
    Or that the cache Jack hid was a proxy item for the solver of the poem to find in order to claim the chest... ?

Leave a comment:

• searcher2342
    replied
    Saying that Jack "hid cache" makes no sense at all. Why would he hide it? He just "found" it.
    The implication would be jack hid some of the treasure for a second place perhaps.

Leave a comment:

• UNtitleD Brave
    replied
    Saying that Jack "hid cache" makes no sense at all. Why would he hide it? He just "found" it.
    IMO, this makes absolute sense if we, as truth seeking searchers, accept Jack was supplied with the email by 'chase underground'.
    So, in my analysis a 'chase undergrounder' was the real hider.

Everyone who emails Jack should be aware they have no idea who (or what group) has the password to 'his' email.
    My opinion is - any reply received is unlikely to be written by Jack. Please take it with a pinch of salt !

Any one of the probabilities above indicate there is an EXTREMELY LOW chance of anyone, let alone Jack, having picked them at random.
    So we would have to conclude 'Jack' was almost certainly lying & hence why should anybody believe anything else 'he' has said & may say in the future ?

Note: I'm NOT Greg of utube 'Brutal Truth' or any of his associates.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X