Jacks email numbers cannot be a coincidence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks email numbers cannot be a coincidence

The odds his key smash would anagram to hid cache- are astronomical. Theres like a .0024% chance he would hit 85319834 randomly.

This means something.

How do you calculate the 0,0024% probability?

Comment

315/131072 chance of a key smash of all the numbers used/ with numbers not used creating an anagram.

Comment

The probability is 0,000001% to hit this 8 digit number. Just as any 8 digit number. It is just 1/99999999. Nothing special about this, except if you could explain why this number, specific number is special. If I would say 12345678....it has exactly the same probability to come out from a random lottery.

Comment

Originally posted by searcher2342 View Post
          315/131072 chance of a key smash of all the numbers used/ with numbers not used creating an anagram.
          This is a confusing way to say it. I think you mean- (please correct me if I’m wrong) for an eight digit sequence, each digit could be one of any 10 (0-9), there could be repeats in this probability, and the order wouldn’t matter as long as those same eight numbers required to anagram ‘hid cache’ or whatever are chosen. In this case we would need 1 one, 2 threes, 1 four, 1 five, 2 eights, and 1 nine.
          In the ‘rarest’ form of ‘luck’, I believe the probabilities for the draw would respectively by position be (0.8,0.7,0.6,0.5,0.2,0.2,0.1,0.1). This gives a %0.0043 probability assuming each number 0-9 has an equal chance of being ‘drawn’ at each position.
          Now, that number goes up drastically when you have any 8 digits that could spell Anything In a Treasure Hunting Groups Imagination. (If it wasn’t ‘hid cache’ it would be something else found by the anagrammers among us. )

Someone check this please.

Comment

The odds his key smash would anagram to hid cache- are astronomical. Theres like a .0024% chance he would hit 85319834 randomly.

This means something.
            It's what i've been trying to communicate to the Chase community for the last six months. The solution to the poem, is a three anagram solve. Single line, double line and double line adding ix to the first two lines of each stanza. He's trying to be cute. Martha Pemagano - Anagram the Poem

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
            --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Originally posted by Stickman
              Saying that Jack "hid cache" makes no sense at all. Why would he hide it? He just "found" it.
              The finder hid the cache. Jack bought it.

Comment

Saying that Jack "hid cache" makes no sense at all. Why would he hide it? He just "found" it.
                IMO, this makes absolute sense if we, as truth seeking searchers, accept Jack was supplied with the email by 'chase underground'.
                So, in my analysis a 'chase undergrounder' was the real hider.

Everyone who emails Jack should be aware they have no idea who (or what group) has the password to 'his' email.
                My opinion is - any reply received is unlikely to be written by Jack. Please take it with a pinch of salt !

Any one of the probabilities above indicate there is an EXTREMELY LOW chance of anyone, let alone Jack, having picked them at random.
                So we would have to conclude 'Jack' was almost certainly lying & hence why should anybody believe anything else 'he' has said & may say in the future ?

Note: I'm NOT Greg of utube 'Brutal Truth' or any of his associates.

Comment

The implication would be jack hid some of the treasure for a second place perhaps.

Comment

The implication would be jack hid some of the treasure for a second place perhaps.
                    Or that the cache Jack hid was a proxy item for the solver of the poem to find in order to claim the chest... ?

Comment

I checked with the Social Security Administration and they said that 853-19-834 was issued to someone named Jonathan Stuef.

Comment

Originally posted by Macahol View Post
                        I checked with the Social Security Administration and they said that 853-19-834 was issued to someone named Jonathan Stuef.
                        Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Macahol View Post
                          Not likely last 4 digits in SS not 3

Comment

What's the odds he HI JACKD CACHE? IMO 100 %

Comment

Hulk smash. Oops there’s a God. It’s clear jack left something there. He said it will cover your gas money. At 2 dollars a gallon let’s hope ones not driving from Cody cuz that calculates to a few dollars. I guess we can ask Jack for clues now

Comment

Working...
                              X