What If Jack found and doesn’t know.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What If Jack found and doesn’t know.

Food for thought. I have given great thought to the Why and Where of the Chase and wonder if Jack knows those answers.

So let’s just look at one thought. First ask yourself about proof? It varies immensely among each. So what would it take to satisfy all or the majority. It seems that most want a picture of finder and Chest were it was found. Photo shop or not.
    No. 100% satisfaction it does not exist. Even with the perfect correct solve presented there is still no win no proof.

Whats Left is disproving the “information given to us”. That’s so vague and washed up to words a politician would use for winning election. So how is that going to solve anything. Probably not.
    If Jack found the Box of gold he had to find it in WY as anyone would have to. The question to Jack is how did he do that if he never physically went there. No proof. Some where there’s an answer to that. Or someone.

Maybe Jack found were the box of gold lay but he didn’t find the treasure or what it is. The poem proves the answers and I don’t think Jack knows it. I do wonder if Jack knows of the other.
    If he knows what Not far but too far to walk really means. There are several but only one answer that can confirm the one that figured it out.

Question is when will he answer.

Originally posted by Knot Sure View Post
    Food for thought. I have given great thought to the Why and Where of the Chase and wonder if Jack knows those answers.

So let’s just look at one thought. First ask yourself about proof? It varies immensely among each. So what would it take to satisfy all or the majority. It seems that most want a picture of finder and Chest were it was found. Photo shop or not.
    No. 100% satisfaction it does not exist. Even with the perfect correct solve presented there is still no win no proof.

Whats Left is disproving the “information given to us”. That’s so vague and washed up to words a politician would use for winning election. So how is that going to solve anything. Probably not.
    If Jack found the Box of gold he had to find it in WY as anyone would have to. The question to Jack is how did he do that if he never physically went there. No proof. Some where there’s an answer to that. Or someone.

Maybe Jack found were the box of gold lay but he didn’t find the treasure or what it is. The poem proves the answers and I don’t think Jack knows it. I do wonder if Jack knows of the other.
    If he knows what Not far but too far to walk really means. There are several but only one answer that can confirm the one that figured it out.

That is an easy one to answer. Not a human trail.

Comment

If he didn’t know then, he knows now. I believe he knows why though because you can’t solve the poem and get the chest if you don’t understand what it is your doing. Jack was put through the ringer, and he deserves it.

Comment

In my opinion, Jack hasn't provided much evidence that he has solved any of the poem. Talk about "ringer".

Comment

As i reflect if Jack was a just a stage hand as some believe. And even i had doubts because he is so persuasive in his responses. Almost Forrestesc at times. Like he was a assistant ghost writer in some of Forrests - Forrest got mail. As he said, the only reason he came forward was his name would be eventually exposed through a trial. If the Fenn paid him to be a dupe. Which i don't believe. It would of been less costly and way easier for Forrest to give easier clues. The family definetly would not want him to continually talking to people and keep the chase going so to speak. And if the whole thing was a farse. Well then, we then believed a old wise mans tale. That was just another Brown fireside story. Oddity is The Old Sante Fe site very quickly was diminished to just book sales. Why? What was on there sold the books. Dals site is being shut down. Why? Why not leave the content up but not have a public forum? The views and hits on there throughout the years was astronomical. So I'm sure it was making very good money. And now it would be self sustaining or sellable. Still hoping Shilo, or another family member will step up. Put all the conspiracys to rest. Give a little clarity. So if Jack is just a geniune finder that put his heart and soul in to this. He gets his well deserved respect. I was hoping jack would answer a few questions Forrest always said. " i don't want to give that away yet" but Jack seems to be reluctant to give much away in factuallities either. I never expected him to give the spot up. Don't want him to. But he could put rest to Forrests double sided responses that led to more deterrents and deaths that could of been ruled out as things needed to do in solves. As example.
          You do not need to put your body in anything over a puddle of water.
          you do not need alternative transportation after you park your car.
          You do not need a ladder or to climb or repel from anything.
          You do not need to trespass on private land.
          etc. Etc. Simple things that wouldn't really help people not do unnecessary actions. But would of eliminated so many dangers. Just saying the treasure is not in a dangerous spot. Didn't eliminate people from thinking they needed to take risks to get to the safe spot. Instead of his spinnful answer on alternative transportation. Just say. I will say. After i parked. I only made my two trips walking with just my backpack on overall level grounds. He had his fun. But i really hope Jack can just give straight answers. Yes or no answers to make this story so much better then it seems right now

Comment

Originally posted by DanNun View Post
            If he didn’t know then, he knows now. I believe he knows why though because you can’t solve the poem and get the chest if you don’t understand what it is your doing. Jack was put through the ringer, and he deserves it.
            Ha! That's comical believing Jack has been through the "ringer" in this Chase. He's been through a few manicures before though I'd bet. I'm sorry if I've offended any metrosexual men on here as there's nothing wrong with that- I have good friends from California.

Comment

Originally posted by Knot Sure View Post

What was the question again?

Comment

If you're waiting for Jack to tell us anything useful, you have more patience -- and interest (in him) -- than I have.

When I think of "jack" I think of

jack-in-the-box
                jack boots
                and another few unflattering phrases. But I don't hate him, even if it may seem like I'm teasing him (which I don't mean to do). He can take it . . . "Jack's tuff."
                Last edited by Old Pilot; 01-14-2021, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
                  If you're waiting for Jack to tell us anything useful, you have more patience -- and interest (in him) -- than I have.

jack-in-the-box
                  jack boots
                  and another few unflattering phrases. But I don't hate him, even if it may seem like I'm teasing him (which I don't mean to do). He can take it . . . "Jack's tuff."
                  I tend to think of knucklebones
                  or Jack Dyer, no not the Aussie pigskinner,
                  but the clog stomper with the crown n spike

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

jack-in-the-box
                    jack boots
                    People do understand that Jack is a Publicist for the chest, right ?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publicist

Comment

Of course

Comment

Working...
                      X