Effect on the active court cases???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effect on the active court cases???

Question for those more informed than I. If Seekers has historically and recently threatened the family, Dal and others related to the FF hunt and now Barbara Andersen is an active moderator on that channel, can that be taken to the judge or attributed to her in a negative way to effect the court case? Very interesting development. Especially since she was active and moderating / censoring / deleting comments that didn’t fit her narrative? I am interested in thoughts on this, especially how it will effect the court case.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Originally posted by kpro View Post
    Question for those more informed than I. If Seekers has historically and recently threatened the family, Dal and others related to the FF hunt and now Barbara Andersen is an active moderator on that channel, can that be taken to the judge or attributed to her in a negative way to effect the court case? Very interesting development. Especially since she was active and moderating / censoring / deleting comments that didn’t fit her narrative? I am interested in thoughts on this, especially how it will effect the court case.
    Wait. So you actually think Barbara has a chance at winning that stupid ass lawsuit? She has like ZERO chance.
    Only thing interesting is the court order to get the name and address of the finder. Which could reveal if FF pulled it or not.

Comment

I don't know. I'm just glad to be a free agent. I wonder sometimes if she is being used by something unforeseen. I just can't put my finger on it...
      I really think a slow surprise has been brewing. That make any sense?
      Last edited by Leaf Blazeikson; 12-02-2020, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post

Wait. So you actually think Barbara has a chance at winning that stupid ass lawsuit? She has like ZERO chance.
        Only thing interesting is the court order to get the name and address of the finder. Which could reveal if FF pulled it or not.
        The problem with that is to lend to a "finder" hoax. And today, I got another flash of seeing Jason's theory. JasonNF(?) I think that's his handle. I don't yet want to explain.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf Blazeikson View Post

The problem with that is to lend to a "finder" hoax. And today, I got another flash of seeing Jason's theory. JasonNF(?) I think that's his handle. I don't yet want to explain.
          I mean they could hire someone to play the part of the finder. Maybe they already put an ad out:
          Looking for millennial. Must like crying. Must have student debt.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post

I mean they could hire someone to play the part of the finder. Maybe they already put an ad out:
            Looking for millennial. Must like crying. Must have student debt.
            I only know of one believable, denied "finder" with a solve that shuts the party down. But I'm biased, don't cry much & Gen-X. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa P
              She’s an active participant in said activities. That’s makes her a conspirator. Since they have threatened to go to peoples homes and it’s well documented on videos she has zero chance of getting information on the ghost she seeks.
              I was kicked off by their group for being crazier, when cornered, than they've ever experienced. Trump took a serious beating that night LMAO

Comment

I only know of one believable, denied "finder" with a solve that shuts the party down. But I'm biased, don't cry much & Gen-X. haha
                I would totally play the part of the finder for the payment of the chest and gold. I would do any interview they wanted. I would even wear a t-shirt everyday that said "I found Forrest Fenn's treasure". I even have multiple wrong solves they could choose from to decide what solve they wanted to use as the Official one.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa P

Good for you. I’m sure there is someone out there proud of your achievement.
                  80 million people. But I only meant to say that I got into it with a certain "Giovanni" on their group, and I found his weakness & drove it. To this day, they still say they never ban people. But they did! I think that to have non-banning as a tenet & then ban... that takes a special breed. I know I am quite proud of that. Then, a week later, I barged in on their livestream, and will do it again. Because they know I am ridiculous maximus rex.

Comment

I was kicked off by their group for being crazier, when cornered, than they've ever experienced. Trump took a serious beating that night LMAO
                    Why were you banned. I guess I didn’t realize all the people who have been banned. I was just a lurker and got banned. Others now coming forward. Man, wow. Brutal Bannings. New name. Lol.
                    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Why were you banned. I guess I didn’t realize all the people who have been banned. I was just a lurker and got banned. Others now coming forward. Man, wow. Brutal Bannings. New name. Lol.
                      I freaked out on Giovanni against Trump because he pissed me off. They're really alright fellas for being (at times) some Confederate torchmob. I think y'all would get along great, honestly. I get a kick out of everybody's teamfighting. The polar axes in all things Fenn would be great TV. I'm pitching that & when I hit the deal, I want all of you to just do the same thing for 3 seasons. I'm kinda serious here.
                      Last edited by Leaf Blazeikson; 12-02-2020, 10:49 PM.

Comment

I freaked out on Giovanni against Trump because he pissed me off. They're really alright fellas for being (at times) some Confederate torchmob. I think y'all would get along great, honestly. I get a kick out of everybody's teamfighting. The polar axes in all things Fenn would be great TV. I'm pitching that & when I hit the deal, I want all of you to just do the same thing for 3 seasons. I'm kinda serious here.
                        Haha, there is no team fighting, they have never reached out directly to me or mike. They seem to just be blowing off steam but not really serious about getting to the truth er, not sure. It is all silly. They seem to tell someone to tell someone to tell someone. And their heavy moderation and banning is of course a concern.

Comment

Ban culture is bad. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Comment

Haha, there is no team fighting, they have never reached out directly to me or mike. They seem to just be blowing off steam but not really serious about getting to the truth er, not sure. It is all silly. They seem to tell someone to tell someone to tell someone. And their heavy moderation and banning is of course a concern.
                            I don't tend to jump to conclusions as high as they do. I just plainly ask people stuff. I'd warned them on certain issues. They're like pro wrestling. Some of this stuff back and forth is far superior to reality TV I've seen, really, and there's hours of it. I love the big talk. As much as I've wanted to just end the Chase with some brilliant solve (if that were even possible) I actually thought for a minute the other day... "what if this could just go 3 seasons and widen its audience? Drama is best & a slight hint of treasure still to be around." IDK, I don't even normally think like that, but I have produced video and docu before.
                            No, but really, this stuff is a great binary accelerant for content. I kinda hope Barbara can keep going awhile. I wonder if a second scripted ending will also be a disaster... tune in to channel 436 every week!
                            Last edited by Leaf Blazeikson; 12-02-2020, 11:07 PM.

Comment

I don't tend to jump to conclusions as high as they do. I just plainly ask people stuff. I'd warned them on certain issues. They're like pro wrestling. Some of this stuff back and forth is far superior to reality TV I've seen, really, and there's hours of it. I love the big talk. As much as I've wanted to just end the Chase with some brilliant solve (if that were even possible) I actually thought for a minute the other day... "what if this could just go 3 seasons and widen its audience? Drama is best & a slight hint of treasure still to be around." IDK, I don't even normally think like that, but I have produced video and docu before.
                              So I was banned and never said a word, and you were banned for your content opinion that differed. Yikes. But again, everyone is entitled to run their channel as they want. I saw the lead guy say he only allows answers of yes and no, does not allow people to explain or give full answers, and the entire panel seems to really dislike the censorship. But he eventually passes out and they get their say. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X