So What

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So What

do you think Forrest would want? Would he want for all of this bickering and carrying on to go away? Would he like for that chest to magically appear in Cody Wyoming and the Finder giving trail rides to kids in the Rocky Mountains during the day and gathered around campfires at night? Some spot where there is no cell service and fishing for trout in the backyard? OR
    Does he think everything is moving along just as planned?

Do you think Fenn ejected from the plane as an attention stunt? Was it a bet?

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Jordan View Post
      Do you think Fenn ejected from the plane as an attention stunt? Was it a bet?
      No, I think the plane went alpha and got tired of hearing Forrests stories so it mysteriously malfunctioned and ejected Forrest right before it decided to commit suicide and slam into a hole in a mountain.

Comment

Originally posted by Nacho View Post

No, I think the plane went alpha and got tired of hearing Forrests stories so it mysteriously malfunctioned and ejected Forrest right before it decided to commit suicide and slam into a hole in a mountain.
        Speaking of a malfunction, I think Forrest did something unexpected, yet intentional.

Not sure if any of you all knew this, but my middle name is Samantha (nickname Sam). . . so yes, all of my initials start with S. My mom’s reasoning (or possible excuse) was that she loved the names of my grandmother and great grandma so she named me accordingly. To be honest, I think she just liked names that started with the letter S.

Even on her deathbed, I never found the heart to tell her my name was little unexpected, yet somehow intentional. Beyond that, I could never understand her reasoning for wanting two crosses on her grave. When I asked her, all she did was wink.

I know. Strange story, right? To this day, it still remains a mystery.

I guess it just goes to show you what happens when you cross the unexpected with the intentional. Still, I can't help but wonder if the end result of this same line of reasoning could sometimes present an incomprehensible solution carved of madness.

Comment

Working...
        X