For any TV people wanting to see the real cipher solve, here it is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For any TV people wanting to see the real cipher solve, here it is

The solve that explains the stick, the key, Brown, Dean, garden, LBJ, bold, D’s, “there’ll be” “too far to walk” “to cease” and “your creek”

I am the copyright owner of this solution. This is only the middle of my entire solution.

“It” = The Key
    Everything I have discussed about HYDROGEN being WWWH is in an earlier post... With that, I pick H, the bold, leading letter in the elements for the beginning of “it,” THE KEY. Wherever you see “it” in the poem, you are seeing a command for building and using the key.

Clue #1 is "H" … so BEGIN...

If H is where warm waters halt, how do we take it in the canyon down? Brown’s Gas is mostly hydrogen. What’s BELOW hydrogen? A column of letters is, to cesium: “to cease.” Here, we pick the string of letters in THE KEY, an "8-bit" decryptor starting with the 8th letter of the alphabet.
    LB : (there’ll be) lithium (Li), beryllium (Be). Beryllium is reinforced by the phrase “too far to walk” by way of sounding it out as 2, 4, 2 walk. Beryllium, in the elements, is 2/4/2; row 2, element 4, column 2. The fourth stanza also has capitalized letters: ILBJ. so… WALK DOWN from 2/4/2…….
    NM : “So why is it that I must go” derives sodium (Na) and magnesium (Mg). What is new and old? Mexico. Where did the Chase start? New Mexico.
    CRK : (your creek)(Calcium, Rubidium and Potassium, which is K)

Enter letters into the poem as A=1 to Z=26. If you need proof of why/how the poem tells you to substitute letters for numbers, I will provide it.

HLB forms “GAS,” and the rest comes easier. Take these 8 letters and do this…

“A WORD THAT IS KEY”
    5-leaf Blaze©2016 ciphertext key >> ******* HLBNMCRK
    As I have gone alone in there ***************** GASOLINE (GASOLINE)
    And with my treasures bold, ******************* MENSADSR (MENSA DSR)
    I can keep my secret where, ******************* PECRCAHS
    And hint of riches new and old. **************** OCNEHDWI
    Begin it where warm waters halt ************** WEEAWGAR (GARDYN)
    And take it in the canyon down, **************** ITNEH DYN
    Not far, but too far to walk. ********************* UOOAFTWO (AF TWO)
    Put in below the home of Brown. ************** LHUHETOT
    From there it’s no place for the meek, ******** RSRONOCT (RONOCT)
    The end is ever drawing nigh; ***************** SRHRDENE (DENE)
    There’ll be 5lb no paddle up your creek, ****** BPHDAEUO
    Just heavy loads and water high. ************* VAUSDSWO
    If you’ve been wise and found the blaze, ***** BWFSIYDN
    Look quickly down, your quest to cease, ***** CDOWOOUY
    But tarry scant with marvel gaze, ************* YNUWTTMA
    Just take the chest and go in peace. ********** ECUEHSNE
    So why is it that I must go *********************** IAOITWTH
    And leave my trove for all to seek? ************ ERNVODRT
    The answers I already know, ******************* EAHRLEYI
    I’ve done it tired, and now I’m weak. *********** IRVDEENI (DEEN)
    So hear me all and listen good, **************** EAODNHTL
    Your effort will be worth the cold. ************** OIOLLUOW (WILLOW)
    If you are brave and in the wood *************** EVFAEYNA
    I give you title to the gold. ********************** ULGTEIET (YOU’LL GET IT)

Unlocked Words, Confirmers and Clues from Keyword:
    GASOLINE “If you’ve been wise and found the blaze” the first confirming clue.
    MENSA “If you’ve been wise and found the blaze” the second confirming clue.
    MENSA website: “Welcome to MENSA, the high IQ society”
    From Latin mēnsa (“table, altar”). Further confirmation that you have solved with the Periodic Table of the Elements.
    DSR Dinosaur National Park. The unlocked clue to shift to an area.
    “I prayed for D’s” can be rearranged moving one letter to “I payed for DSR.”
    GARDYN There is a garden-named place; a nearby feature on a particular USGS
    map that is not on other maps for Dinosaur National Park.
    AFTWO Air Force Two. This says to look at the ILBJ of the 3rd stanza.
    Vice president Lyndon B. Johnson, LBJ was the VP under JFK. This unlock, “AFTWO” directs you to next clues in the capitalized letters running the left column of the poem.
    RONOCT An octane rating. A confirmer for gasoline.
    DENE/DEEN Relevent to a Forrest Fenn scrapbook, and a historic reference in area.
    OIOLLUOW Really sounds like WILLOW. The wood? The stick in the chest is willow.
    ULGTEIET Really sounds like YOU’LL GET IT. You are well on your way.

Forrest said “Some searchers overrate the complexity of the search. Knowing about head pressures, foot pounds, acre feet, bible verses, Latin, cubic inches, icons, fonts, charts, graphs, formulas, curved lines, magnetic variation, codes, depth meters, riddles, drones or ciphers, will not assist anyone to the treasure location, although those things have been offered as positive solutions. Excellent research materials are TTOTC, Google Earth, and/or a good map.” f

That is, I think, one of his greatest ambiguous statements. It lists a few things you can indeed use: Latin, charts, and ciphers, but surrounds them with useless things. You don’t need to know them to offer them in a positive solution. You don’t need to be fluent in Latin, be a chemist or know all about ciphers to search, solve and use them as systems and methods. And “positive solution” actually sounds like a good thing.

©2016-2020 5-Leaf Blaze (the solve terrorist:)

Comment

So in other words are you trying to tell us that Fenn was insane?

Comment

That all seems so obvious. Shouldn’t it be a lot more complicated than that?
        Maybe the rest is harder, and you’re just giving us the easiest part first.
        will you be explaining the significance of the elusive “final clue” ?
        Last edited by RFISH; 12-02-2020, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RFISH View Post
          That all seems so obvious. Shouldn’t it be a lot more complicated than that?
          Maybe the rest is harder, and you’re just giving us the easiest part first.
          will you be explaining the significance of the elusive “final clue” ?
          I appreciate you asking, and that must be the first time I've seen anyone call it easy! The rest is also quite specific. I have the exact detail of the final clue. Exact.

Comment

That was way too easy.
            You will probably be able to capitalize on this tho....
            Last edited by wwwamericana; 12-02-2020, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Forrest: Don't mess with my poem.
              You: Okay, but BPHDAEUO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
                That was way too easy.
                You will probablize be able to capitalize on this tho....
                Wow, that's 2 easies! \m/ rockNroll!! \m/

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf Blazeikson View Post

I appreciate you asking, and that must be the first time I've seen anyone call it easy! The rest is also quite specific. I have the exact detail of the final clue. Exact.
                  As do I . The answer came to me while crawling to my truck in the parking lot of the Old Saloon in Emigrant. And you?

Comment

Is this a puzzle? If so, its a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by RFISH View Post
                      As do I . The answer came to me while crawling to my truck in the parking lot of the Old Saloon in Emigrant. And you?
                      Haha awesome. You know, I don't actually remember how or where that last clue popped in my mind.

Originally posted by BigOnus View Post
                      Is this a puzzle? If so, its a good one.
                      Thank you.

Comment

From the top of my Chase resume... the scrapbook about Leaf getting replaced.
                        October, 2019   New Things That Turn Into Old Ones For a while now, I’ve been on a history kick, trying to think of ways I can influence the thinking

Comment

Now, I find the one after my scrapbook to be very interesting & you'll definitely agree, and for a reason I will release to you this month or January...
                          You won't guess it. I'm not talking about the 5 or anything. It is an astounding thing he did in there. Holy shit. I'll explain later. You trust me on these matters by now... I hope.
                          October, 2019   The John Ehrlichman Saga. When John was the Domestic Advisor to President Nixon it could be argued that he was one of the 5 most
                          Last edited by Leaf Blazeikson; 12-02-2020, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by June Did Everything Right View Post
                            Forrest: Don't mess with my poem.
                            You: Okay, but BPHDAEUO!!!

If there's a horse involved, I wonder if this is where you get off to walk.

OR . . . allow the horse to whisper in your ear.
                            Last edited by Suzy; 12-02-2020, 09:40 PM.

Comment

I'm just wondering what the searcher community is expecting. But I knew why people with serious skin in the game are not happy to see...
                              “A WORD THAT IS KEY”
                              5-leaf Blaze©2016 ciphertext key >> ******* HLBNMCRK
                              As I have gone alone in there ***************** GASOLINE (GASOLINE)
                              And with my treasures bold, ******************* MENSADSR (MENSA DSR)
                              THIS
                              Surely they know a better cipher is not coming along & if it's not a cipher, it is not as tight as this and it can't replace this. We did this 6 months ago. They laughed etc.
                              I'm okay with it all. I am glad to see just 3 people go WOW. It's already better than 6 months ago. And you know, I'm nice enough and open-minded enough to be interested in much of what is not this. Except people trying to sell Wyoming, fake finder, various hoaxes and hoopla.
                              But I think I might take a deal that has been offered unless a better one shops by.
                              Last edited by Leaf Blazeikson; 12-02-2020, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X