Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’ll be back to answer some questions, in any case.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ll be back to answer some questions, in any case.

Medium story believers, got an explanation for this one?
    "I’ll be back to answer some questions, in any case."

So when? 2030?

It looks like that Medium writer is full of shit and is a fake finder.

And because the Medium writer has the photos from the same set of pictures that Forrest posted then that links him to Forrest.

So we have a fake finder that is linked to FF.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post
      It looks like that Medium writer is full of shit and is a fake finder.

And because the Medium writer has the photos from the same set of pictures that Forrest posted then that links him to Forrest.

So we have a fake finder that is linked to FF.
      That’s exactly right. The Fenn estate was better off not putting that article out. It isn’t good for them.
      The medium article was completely made up and most of it was written by Forrest. The family knows this which is why they pulled their link to it.

Comment

Medium hoaxer also borrowed bits and pieces from all the best solves.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideons Gate View Post

That’s exactly right. The Fenn estate was better off not putting that article out. It isn’t good for them.
          The medium article was completely made up and most of it was written by Forrest. The family knows this which is why they pulled their link to it.
          And also why the Medium writer won't ever be back for a Q&A session.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf Blazeikson View Post
            Medium hoaxer also borrowed bits and pieces from all the best solves.
            And who would have all the best answers? Maybe the person who was getting all of the emails?? I’m not ready to discount a finder, but dammit that Medium article was a ghostwriting.

Comment

Originally posted by DanNun View Post

And who would have all the best answers? Maybe the person who was getting all of the emails?? I’m not ready to discount a finder, but dammit that Medium article was a ghostwriting.
              Maybe I should not have said "all the best solves, as hoaxer didn't show any solve.
              "Fake blaze" and 20 second phone call was directly ripped from me though. This writer knew a great deal about some of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf Blazeikson View Post

Maybe I should not have said "all the best solves, as hoaxer didn't show any solve.
                "Fake blaze" and 20 second phone call was directly ripped from me though. This writer knew a great deal about some of us.
                Maybe the Medium writer was in the same room when FF got your 20 second phone call.

She was probably like "oh another FF searcher bothering father, why can't they just be rich like us? Peasants!"

Comment

So when? 2030?
                  And that line makes perfect sense in your fake finder scenario?

"I know, lets make this story completely plausible by saying the finder will give information, and then let's default on the promise."

"Great idea. I'll write that promise in our Medium article, that'll absolutely convince everyone this story is real!"
                  goldenoyster.co.uk, goldenowlhunt.com

Comment

Here's how you know "The Finder" is full of shit:

My post, 11-13-2019 10:48 PM on THOR
                    Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post

What if lead searcher called Fenn? He'd probably be horrified and it would be a 20 second phone call. Just a guess...

Comment

Originally posted by tootingjo View Post

And that line makes perfect sense in your fake finder scenario?

"I know, lets make this story completely plausible by saying the finder will give information, and then let's default on the promise."

"Great idea. I'll write that promise in our Medium article, that'll absolutely convince everyone this story is real!"
                      Oh they totally knew they fucked up after that article came out. Nobody bought it. The majority of the searchers on FB like 85% or more didn't believe the story.
                      They pulled the endorsement and link from The Old Santa Fe Trading Co website REALLY fast.

They also may have realized how they messed up on the photos. By showing the dragon bracelet INSIDE the rusty cloth bag it made the picture of the chest on the ground (that was supposed to be at the spot right when it was discovered) look staged. Because there the dragon bracelet was MAGICALLY outside the rusty cloth.

So you are saying the fact that the Medium writer doesn't have the Q&A session he promised proves he exists and is the real finder because a fake finder would never promise a Q&A session and not carry out with it. Interesting logic.
                      Last edited by Cary_Galloway; 12-02-2020, 02:23 PM.

Comment

So you are saying the fact that the Medium writer doesn't have the Q&A session he promised proves he exists and is the real finder because a fake finder would never promise a Q&A session and not carry out with it. Interesting logic.
                        I don't think he ever billed this as a Q&A session. That's a bit hard to do if you stay anonymous! There's rumours of a book announce, there's rumours he has an agent, there's rumours he's hired a lawyer to deal with the legal cases... If it was me I wouldn't give a lot away for free, and I'd keep my head down till the legal nonsense went away.

goldenoyster.co.uk, goldenowlhunt.com

Comment

So when? 2030?
                          Yeah. It's two months and change and not one more post. No questions asked have been answered. This finder, if real, is the mascot for 2020. Just disappointing as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by abravefable
                            we will see
                            "Tread safely please. I have enjoyed you."
                            As my Gma use to say - "Y'all come back now."

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Geez.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	243.8 KB
ID:	228132

Comment