Weak Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weak Review

I read a lot of opinions on this sight last weak and to be brutally honest noone has all the clues. Let's take a reality check Folks. Noone got past the hoB. A few of you might have one maybe two correct but how are you ever going to know? Forrest told you that you will not know until you have the treasure. I have heard speculation that there is no finder, the finder stumbled upon it, the finder is a fraud and the finder is savant to an idiot. There is even speculation that Forrest is protecting the finder, now why would Forrest feel like he needs to protect the finder after he found the chest? Doesn't it seem strange to dare someone to figure out his poem and then turn round and say nope, I am just going to move that there little box of gold for your own protection I'm certain you won't mind because it was never about the gold anyway.
    Seriously people you need to go back to the white board and start over. I have this image of all you searchers as a small child trying to put blocks of wood through the small elevated platform, you know the one that had the round hole then in the middle the square hole and on the other end the star, this kid is still trying to fit that square peg through the round hole.

FF starting saying (paraphrasing) "I'm leaving it up to the finder to decide if he wants to be anonymous and if he wants the location to be known", in 2018 earliest.
    2018. That is fairly recent.
    Do I have this date correct or is there an earlier time he said this?

Comment

Originally posted by Nacho View Post
      I read a lot of opinions on this sight last weak and to be brutally honest noone has all the clues. Let's take a reality check Folks. Noone got past the hoB. A few of you might have one maybe two correct but how are you ever going to know? Forrest told you that you will not know until you have the treasure. I have heard speculation that there is no finder, the finder stumbled upon it, the finder is a fraud and the finder is savant to an idiot. There is even speculation that Forrest is protecting the finder, now why would Forrest feel like he needs to protect the finder after he found the chest? Doesn't it seem strange to dare someone to figure out his poem and then turn round and say nope, I am just going to move that there little box of gold for your own protection I'm certain you won't mind because it was never about the gold anyway.
      Seriously people you need to go back to the white board and start over. I have this image of all you searchers as a small child trying to put blocks of wood through the small elevated platform, you know the one that had the round hole then in the middle the square hole and on the other end the star, this kid is still trying to fit that square peg through the round hole.
      Just need a shot gun, then they all fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post
        FF starting saying (paraphrasing) "I'm leaving it up to the finder to decide if he wants to be anonymous and if he wants the location to be known", in 2018 earliest.
        2018. That is fairly recent.
        Do I have this date correct or is there an earlier time he said this?
        I really can't say, could be he could have said it as a kid sitting on some dead guy's gravestone. Do you think he came right out and asked that finder, "hey kid how do you want to proceed"? Maybe forrest and the Finder had a bad habit of always getting somebody's wires crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by BigOnus View Post

Just need a shot gun, then they all fit.
          When I was in high school I worked for a carpenter that built houses, apartments anything that had a dollar sign on it. He always did the framing himself, he was a man of small stature but his weapon of choice was a 40 oz. framing axe. He could drive a 16 penny nail with one wack and when something didn't fit just right he would flip that axe around and make it fit. That guy made millions of dollars with that axe.

Comment

Nacho,
            I agree. No one other than the Finder got past the hoB. If the Finder was the only person to correctly identify the hoB, then the way I see it there are three possibilities:
            1. Brown was one of Forrest's names for the chest and hoB was the location the chest.
            2. hoB was something really strange like the sandhill cranes in the GPS solve.
            3. hoB was something that you had to be BOTG in the right area in order to identify.

Comment

Originally posted by Nacho View Post

I really can't say, could be he could have said it as a kid sitting on some dead guy's gravestone. Do you think he came right out and asked that finder, "hey kid how do you want to proceed"? Maybe forrest and the Finder had a bad habit of always getting somebody's wires crossed.
              I actually didn't think there was a finder.
              I think he started setting up the way out of the chase in 2018. Planting the idea that the finder could remain anonymous and the location could remain unknown.
              This would allow him to end the chase with a fake finder.

I think this plan has been in the works for a couple of years. The whole "my gut tells me it will be found this year" and the whole "oh yeah I did talk to the finder in 2018". That was totally planned. Forrest plans for everything. How long did he plan for the actual hunt? 15 years? You think he didn't plan for pulling the chest in advance? I think he did. I think he started making those plans around 2017 2018.

Then unloading all the remaining scrapbooks in 2019. Nobody thought that was kindof odd?

Comment

I’m callin the Marshal if y’all don’t stop talking about putting holes in things.

Comment

I think he started setting up the way out of the chase in 2018. Planting the idea that the finder could remain anonymous and the location could remain unknown.

I think this plan has been in the works for a couple of years. The whole "my gut tells me it will be found this year" and the whole "oh yeah I did talk to the finder in 2018". That was totally planned. Forrest plans for everything. How long did he plan for the actual hunt? 15 years? You think he didn't plan for pulling the chest in advance? I think he did. I think he started making those plans around 2017 2018.

Then unloading all the remaining scrapbooks in 2019. Nobody thought that was kindof odd?
                  Yes, nobody. It was kind like pulling your old ford up to a bridge and throwing all the incriminating evidence in the river below while listening to sirens off in the distance.

Comment

But you don't know if I need to go back to the drawing board lol that would require you paying attention and paying respect when you see the solve.

Comment

Water as a Fuel - Brown's Gas
                      Dr Andrew Michrowski introduces water as a fuel in the form of Brown's Gas discovered by Yull Brown.

Comment

Pepper for the hounds. I’ve said that many times. I don’t really think fighter pilots actually carried pepper
                        in their flight suits, since it’s really a questionable urban myth. When I searched - did fighter pilots carry pepper, etc.
                        mostly I got stuff about Waldo Pepper. Maybe some old fighter pilot could shed light on that, but I think we all know
                        what he meant.

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post
                          Nacho,
                          I agree. No one other than the Finder got past the hoB. If the Finder was the only person to correctly identify the hoB, then the way I see it there are three possibilities:
                          1. Brown was one of Forrest's names for the chest and hoB was the location the chest.
                          2. hoB was something really strange like the sandhill cranes in the GPS solve.
                          3. hoB was something that you had to be BOTG in the right area in order to identify.
                          ennie/ meanie/mineie mo
                          I would go with mo

Comment

Working...
                          X