Two Treasures in the Chase.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Treasures in the Chase.

Just prior to the poem beginning Forrest mentions the word TREASURE singular, and then in the poem itself he relates to TREASURES plural, this to me suggests there are two items to find.
    In the poem itself there is an anomaly, it relates to Stanza 4 and later Stanza 6, because in Stanza 4 you supposedly find a treasure "Just take the chest and go in peace" but then in Stanza 6 he tells us "If you are brave and in the wood, I give you title to the gold. It is quite clear that you cannot find the same treasure twice. So I believe you find a treasure (singular) in Stanza 4 and then you retrieve treasures plural according to Stanza 6. It has always been my belief that this is the case.

Originally posted by starwheel View Post
    Just prior to the poem beginning Forrest mentions the word TREASURE singular, and then in the poem itself he relates to TREASURES plural, this to me suggests there are two items to find.
    In the poem itself there is an anomaly, it relates to Stanza 4 and later Stanza 6, because in Stanza 4 you supposedly find a treasure "Just take the chest and go in peace" but then in Stanza 6 he tells us "If you are brave and in the wood, I give you title to the gold. It is quite clear that you cannot find the same treasure twice. So I believe you find a treasure (singular) in Stanza 4 and then you retrieve treasures plural according to Stanza 6. It has always been my belief that this is the case.
    Two Omegas

Comment

I think the last stanza is a summary stanza, that's why the repetition.

Comment

I don't know seems like a long shot. How do you account for the Finder only having found one?

Comment

oooops
          Last edited by Nacho; 11-29-2020, 06:37 PM.

Comment

I heard he had 3 testicles, so the plural treasures might be his bold ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Trovesearcher1 View Post

Two Omegas
              Trovesearcher1 Precisely!

Comment

Originally posted by Nacho View Post
                I don't know seems like a long shot. How do you account for the Finder only having found one?
                Nacho Because he never solved the puzzle, he did not use the poem. If you read his article he implied he knew where Forrest's special spot was. In other words he guessed at it, if you believe any of it at all. This is also why he would not answer Cynthia's question "Did the finder give you the bracelet back" because he didn't give it to him. The bracelet was what the puzzle was constructed to lead you to first.

Comment

Originally posted by Not4but242Walk View Post
                  I think the last stanza is a summary stanza, that's why the repetition.
                  Not4but242Walk I have to disagree with you there. If you investigate it even the poem itself is in two parts. Stanzas 2, 3 and 4 contain all the geographic clues, that should have led you to the blaze. Stanzas 1, 5 and 6 are different entirely. If you add 2 + 3 + 4 you get 9. Whilst 1 + 5 + 6 gives you 12. My conclusion is two puzzles, and two metals to find. The first leads to Silver and the second leads to Gold.
                  The word TREASURES added together collectively to their letter counts in the alphabet give you 126 or written as One to Six represent the six Stanzas of the poem 1 to 6.
                  SILVER has the atomic number 47 and GOLD has the atomic number 79 Now add these together and you will get 47 + 79 = 126 suggesting the six verses have been accounted for.
                  Numbers are very much in evidence in Forrest's puzzle.

Comment

Nacho Because he never solved the puzzle, he did not use the poem. If you read his article he implied he knew where Forrest's special spot was. In other words he guessed at it, if you believe any of it at all. This is also why he would not answer Cynthia's question "Did the finder give you the bracelet back" because he didn't give it to him. The bracelet was what the puzzle was constructed to lead you to first.
                    Forrest said if you follow the clues in the poem it will lead to you to the treasure and the end of his rainbow. Treasure is singular and rainbow is not spelled bracelet. So, no I am not buying. The treasure is gone and the Finder is gone and now Forrest is gone. It's the end of the game and end of ttotc.

Comment

Originally posted by Nacho View Post
                      Forrest said if you follow the clues in the poem it will lead to you to the treasure and the end of his rainbow. Treasure is singular and rainbow is not spelled bracelet. So, no I am not buying. The treasure is gone and the Finder is gone and now Forrest is gone. It's the end of the game and end of ttotc.
                      Nacho I agree with you that the treasure chest has gone. However the puzzle solution was not, and still is not solved. The puzzle led you to the blaze which incidentally was not in Wyoming, it was based upon another state entirely. That does not mean that the treasure chest was not in Wyoming, Forrest told us it was there and I believe him. The puzzle itself led you to Silver first, it was the proxy item which gave you title to the gold.
                      Also if you applied yourself to the Rainbow you will find that is that which will give you the method to get to the blaze. In the right state of course.
                      Thanks for your response anyway, I appreciate it.

Comment

Nacho I agree with you that the treasure chest has gone. However the puzzle solution was not, and still is not solved. The puzzle led you to the blaze which incidentally was not in Wyoming, it was based upon another state entirely. That does not mean that the treasure chest was not in Wyoming, Forrest told us it was there and I believe him. The puzzle itself led you to Silver first, it was the proxy item which gave you title to the gold.
                        Also if you applied yourself to the Rainbow you will find that is that which will give you the method to get to the blaze. In the right state of course.
                        Thanks for your response anyway, I appreciate it.
                        I think you have confused with someone else, you said the poem led "you" to the blaze inferring me.

Comment

Nobody will listen. I’ve been telling them this for 6 months now. There are two treasures and fenn makes that very clear in his poem and his interviews, the way he words things. You are indeed correct. There are 2 treasures. Glad someone picked up on that besides me.

Comment

Forrest Also said there are no proxy items. That would mean that if there are indeed 2 treasures one could not represent the other. If there is another treasure then why would he say that the chase is over and the treasure had been found?

Comment

Two Treasures enclosed -Fables n Farts.
                              Both Wild, wet and well-heeled.
                              And greatest of all, in Olive Jars Sealed!

Comment

Working...
                              X