The interview that didn’t happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The interview that didn’t happen

So I have discussed before that F had scheduled an interview for me to follow up on everything EXCEPT the finder, the solution and the final spot. He said that was for the finder to reveal.

I sent F about 5 questions, as I told him I did not want to waste time getting questions together and they get ruled out. Questions like: What was the key word, what pages had hints in TTOTC, etc. He said he would answer ALL of those. So I posted here and on FB trying to get a list together. The list went on for pages and pages.

I told him he would get all the questions prior to me coming to video the interview. He would rule out any questions he would not answer. He agreed.

I told him I was traveling for the finale, and we discussed timing and it would be after the finale. As soon as I could travel to Santa Fe.

What does this say about the situation with the finder? Had he finally given up on the finder coming out? Did he know we needed more and finally ready? Did he want to hold true to the finder but also get as much detail out as possible. What do you make of this?
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Originally posted by kpro View Post
    So I have discussed before that F had scheduled an interview for me to follow up on everything EXCEPT the finder, the solution and the final spot. He said that was for the finder to reveal.

I sent F about 5 questions, as I told him I did not want to waste time getting questions together and they get ruled out. Questions like: What was the key word, what pages had hints in TTOTC, etc. He said he would answer ALL of those. So I posted here and on FB trying to get a list together. The list went on for pages and pages.

I told him he would get all the questions prior to me coming to video the interview. He would rule out any questions he would not answer. He agreed.

I told him I was traveling for the finale, and we discussed timing and it would be after the finale. As soon as I could travel to Santa Fe.

What does this say about the situation with the finder? Had he finally given up on the finder coming out? Did he know we needed more and finally ready? Did he want to hold true to the finder but also get as much detail out as possible. What do you make of this?
    The 2 of the 5 questions that you mention could be answered without divulging solve. What were the other 3 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Quest View Post

The 2 of the 5 questions that you mention could be answered without divulging solve. What were the other 3 ?
      And one of the 2 questions isn’t even a correct way to present the question. It was never alluded by f that saying ‘the’ key word was correct.

Seems silly now to speculate about the rest.

Comment

Did the 'it' in the 2nd stanza = your flight? That would be all I needed to know.

Comment

It is my opinion that (1) Forrest knew that the finder would never reveal anything about the location (2) Forrest had agreed to do the interview after the finale and answer questions, knowing that it was an appointment he would never be able to keep.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzbait View Post
            It is my opinion that (1) Forrest knew that the finder would never reveal anything about the location (2) Forrest had agreed to do the interview after the finale and answer questions, knowing that it was an appointment he would never be able to keep.
            ....like his 90th birthday his family said he had said he never thought he'd reach.

Comment

Personally I do not think he would have given you anything of any substance because the so called finder did not follow the poem clues at all, by his own admission.
              Because the solution to the puzzle has not been solved the way it should have been, it is possible that the 'blaze' you should arrive at via the correct solution may still hold the connection to where exactly the chest was via a proxy item. The so called finder's photo which was photoshopped, quite possibly by Forrest himself did conceal the clue much discussed as 'STICK WITH IT' suggesting to me that something is still at the correct location the puzzle leads you to which would be all the confirmation required. I do know it did not lead you to Wyoming though, IMO.

Comment

Very interesting new information. Thanks for sharing that. I wonder how much info he would have given though.
                Cynthia asked him a very simple question: did the finder give you your bracelet back? And he wouldn't answer that very simple question.

Comment

This doesn’t say anything about the fictional finder. What it does say is that Forrest had never intended on answering those questions. If he was intending on answering those questions, why wouldn’t he have done so as part of the finale?

Comment

Originally posted by SangreDeCristo View Post
                    This doesn’t say anything about the fictional finder. What it does say is that Forrest had never intended on answering those questions. If he was intending on answering those questions, why wouldn’t he have done so as part of the finale?
                    Forrest wasn’t at the finale. And thousands of searchers were not either, this would be information everyone would have.
                    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Forrest wasn’t at the finale. And thousands of searchers were not either, this would be information everyone would have.
                      But they would have had eventually, because it would be published via the forums surely, Forrest would have known that.

Comment

Originally posted by starwheel View Post

But they would have had eventually, because it would be published via the forums surely, Forrest would have known that.
                        True but he wanted to do something to get out to everyone son his own voice.... imo.

Comment

If dissection were a part of TTOTC, there would be literally, metaphorically, and geographically many peaces in the end. The "stick with it", however, indicated a whole peace.
                          In my opinion, those clues were imp lied by Forrest in a very honest manner . . . even beyond what many of us thought was the end . . and was present on many separate and distinct occasions.

Comment

Is it a bluff or not?
                            A good gambler never shows his cards -
                            and he always said he was a Maverick.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	bull.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	157.8 KB
ID:	224550

Attached Files

Comment

I think this was just his little way of saying he wants the story to be told. And if he wants the story to be told so bad he might have left something. But truthfully I think it was a bluff and he knew he didn’t have much time.

Comment

Working...
                              X