Table of Four

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post

I think so too. A room next to a safety deposit room at a bank.
    Now lets think about WHY they were there.
    Why would they be at a BANK????
    The finder isn't going to deposit his chest in a safety deposit chest in Santa Fe is he? That would be awfully inconvenient for him.

I think this shows that FF and family are in control of the chest.
    This room is so ran down that I cannot see it being a bank. I researched the chairs and they are a Cosco brand from 2002. It is a high back ribbed swivel chair, sold as a set of 8 along with the oval table.
    Even the chairs are dangerous to sit in as the back rest support is detached. Those two arm rails keep the backrest from folding backwards. You can see in other photos of chairs that the armrest is attached. I am still held up on an old run down motel conference room. So, why didn't Forrest put this finder behind his gated home where is is more secure? Meeting at a run down room is very odd in my opinion.
    In my opinion there isn't a finder, but thinking "what if's" may give leads.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	broken-chair.jpg Views:	0 Size:	456.0 KB ID:	224376
    Last edited by OH!!; 11-22-2020, 10:03 AM.

Comment

I'm still trying to understand how Forrest's arm is not attached.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf Blazeikson View Post

I like the hidden remote thing.
        So he was: (during covid) A) faking the finder meeting after having it retrieved, ALONE WITH REMOTE or TIMERED CAMERA...
        B) Meeting with people, no mask, well into the pandemic.... or
        C) This was NOT during covid, earlier, and faked with or without people present.
        Plus, photo dates scrubbed, things that both made the box/contents look aged/not aged, underground/not underground, in water/not in water, photos staged at "spot," Wyoming "agreed" to, the contrived "the finder" story released, dying before any answers... am I missing stuff? It's like everything happened so no one could know. It's like we need to reverse engineer motive (why he did all the weird stuff). No proof of finder. "Finder" wasted 6 months (could've gone to TV), "finder" hasn't sold anything... on and on.
        AND SOLVE IS FORBIDDEN, apparently by Fenn himself & every stupido in internet land.
        Very good !

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post

I think so too. A room next to a safety deposit room at a bank.
          Now lets think about WHY they were there.
          Why would they be at a BANK????
          The finder isn't going to deposit his chest in a safety deposit chest in Santa Fe is he? That would be awfully inconvenient for him.

I think this shows that FF and family are in control of the chest.
          Nope, trustee has control

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post

This room is so ran down that I cannot see it being a bank. I researched the chairs and they are a Cosco brand from 2002. It is a high back ribbed swivel chair, sold as a set of 8 along with the oval table.
            Even the chairs are dangerous to sit in as the back rest support is detached. Those two arm rails keep the backrest from folding backwards. You can see in other photos of chairs that the armrest is attached. I am still held up on an old run down motel conference room. So, why didn't Forrest put this finder behind his gated home where is is more secure? Meeting at a run down room is very odd in my opinion.
            Click image for larger version Name:	broken-chair.jpg Views:	0 Size:	456.0 KB ID:	224376
            Just chair design. Haven't you seen one of those before ?

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	broken-chair.jpg Views:	0 Size:	456.0 KB ID:	224376
              Illuminati meeting room. Lol

Comment

Let's break it down on family members present (or not) during covid. I have one question about that: DOES ANYONE REALLY BELIEVE THE FENN HOUSE WAS LEFT ALONE FOR 2 OR MORE HOURS? Even if they were a mile away? NO!! So... during the pandemic, the only people you don't mask around- are family and everyday people. Forrest's only everyday people were Peggy and the daughter who took care of them. If these pics are truly from June of this year, Peggy and daughter DEFINITELY stayed home.
                This meeting is likely pre-pandemic. Let's focus on a period of time last year that Forrest's most trusted friend in the Chase, Dal, left the Northwest for Santa Fe, TWICE in the same month. Sorry Dal, you've been on my radar since last year.

Comment

Let's break it down on family members present (or not) during covid. I have one question about that: DOES ANYONE REALLY BELIEVE THE FENN HOUSE WAS LEFT ALONE FOR 2 OR MORE HOURS? Even if they were a mile away? NO!! So... during the pandemic, the only people you don't mask around- are family and everyday people. Forrest's only everyday people were Peggy and the daughter who took care of them. If these pics are truly from June of this year, Peggy and daughter DEFINITELY stayed home.
                  This meeting is likely pre-pandemic. Let's focus on a period of time last year that Forrest's most trusted friend in the Chase, Dal, left the Northwest for Santa Fe, TWICE in the same month. Sorry Dal, you've been on my radar since last year.
                  You do have a point. Dal is really big on picture staging for effect. He had some odd words towards LS also. Like forrest had told him to use those words.

Comment

Originally posted by Quest View Post

You do have a point. Dal is really big on picture staging for effect. He had some odd words towards LS also. Like forrest had told him to use those words.
                    I cued it to the exact part. He starts out talking about people still sending solves, that they're crazy etc., and then it morphs into some weird, hidden hostility at some person I can only think is a lead solver. https://youtu.be/Ig0ipk6zNV8?t=350 When I hear people do things like this, I pick up on their feeling of JUSTIFICATION for doing something wrong.

Comment

My main bank is Bank of America. And the two branches near me have been around for ages. They look similar to that picture. Now that doesn't mean anything but I'm just saying just because it is a bank doesn't mean they have luxury stuff or that they renovate all the furniture, carpet, walls, wallpaper ever 5 years.

Costco doesn't invent new styles of chairs. There are lots of styles of chairs that get copied over and over.

Also I am not aware of any law that bans banks from buying chairs from Costco. They have to buy their chairs from somewhere.

I would love to take pictures of the furniture and interior decor of my bank and post them here but they probably would think I was casing the place and kick me out.

I really like your original post with the diagram, etc. Thanks it has created a really nice thread.
                      Last edited by Cary_Galloway; 11-22-2020, 12:16 PM.

Comment

I cued it to the exact part. He starts out talking about people still sending solves, that they're crazy etc., and then it morphs into some weird, hidden hostility at some person I can only think is a lead solver. https://youtu.be/Ig0ipk6zNV8?t=350 When I hear people do things like this, I pick up on their feeling of JUSTIFICATION for doing something wrong.
                        Well, just maybe the LS could narrow down when the chest was recovered. Like witnessing the area before and after during a specific time frame. What month do you think chest was pulled ?

Comment

Well, just maybe the LS could narrow down when the chest was recovered. Like witnessing the area before and after during a specific time frame. What month do you think chest was pulled ?
                          WY/MT have A LOT of snow. I would say the maximum range would be May to October. Other 6 months no way unless FF personally guided them.

Comment

Summer of 2019, possibly August, and I do believe there is a dug-out and refilled place where dirt shows this evidence. I also think there's an airtight solve leading to it.

Comment

Summer of 2019, possibly August, and I do believe there is a dug-out and refilled place where dirt shows this evidence. I also think there's an airtight solve leading to it.
                              Sept to Nov 2019

Oh yes there is and forrest was given location a few steps from it on Sep 19 and he called off searching northern mountains on Sept 26

And just so convient that chest was claimed to be found just before summer search season.
                              Last edited by Quest; 11-22-2020, 12:55 PM.

Comment

And just so convient that chest was claimed to be found just before summer search season.
                                That was really suspicious.

Comment

Working...
                                X